My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Robert Buzanowski

March 7, 2008 12:05 AM Forum: DVDs and Music and Books That You Recommend

RUSH 30th anniversary DVD

Posted By Robert Buzanowski

They are also my favorite band. I own all their CD's. Alex Lifeson was my biggest influence while I was learning to play guitar as a young lad. I own several of the same models he does and my favorite is my Paul Reed Smith CE24 the same that Alex uses for alot of his songs. Of course one of my favorite songs is none other than Cygnus X-1 grin

"And the meek shall inherit the earth"

December 3, 2008 12:48 AM Forum: Politics

Just a question on the multitude of "bailouts and

Their exempt from the corporate jet rule. They also get to use the bail out money for exotic vacations to "Entertain Clients" wink

March 19, 2009 12:43 AM Forum: Politics

Duly Noting AIG Campaign Contributions

Does it really make a difference anymore? With millions of additional jobs going away again this year and the tax base shrinking further, what will they use for a bonus then, an IOU?

September 13, 2005 03:03 AM Forum: Polls

ATWB buying and selling used on AstroMart

If they give me top dollar for my equipment so I can buy a new 10" LX200 GPS, then I'm for it. wink

September 8, 2021 04:21 AM Forum: Solar System Observing

First attemp at solar imaging

First time imaging using a Lunt LS60THaPT and an ASI178mm. I used Photoshop to bring out some detail but n0t sure why there is a dark spot on the disk. It appears on all photos that I took. Need to learn more about post processing but overall satisfied with the results.