Image of the day

From the
ATWB Customer Gallery

AR 2773 from Lake Ahern Observatory

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Poll

2020 President - NO COMMENTS (take to Politics Forum)

Results
Previous Polls

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Doug Peterson

May 25, 2018 03:27 PM Forum: AstroMart FAQ

PayPal’d $10 to promote my ad then nothing

Posted By Doug Peterson

Here's the receipt. When I went thru the payment process the system did not confirm, just returned me to Astromart, this could be a one time hickup.

September 2, 2018 10:51 PM Forum: How to make AstroMart BETTER!! My idea is.....

Add replies not working

Posted By Doug Peterson

I am still not getting some people’s response to my ads and vice versa. Deals sometimes have to be made over the personal message system.

Possibly related: I leave feedback, such as for user jjbird, but does not show up in my feedback left for list or his received list.

June 23, 2019 10:06 PM Forum: AstroMart FAQ

Accidental ad deletions fix suggestion.

Posted By Doug Peterson

My fat fingers keep deleting ads I am editing. If you accidentally hit delete it is gone forever into the nebula 404, in some cases an hour’s work lost. The button is dangerously close to the edit button.

Suggested Fixes:

— Add a confirmation step that you really do want to delete this ad.
— Move the delete button away from the edit button, a line or more.
— Shrink the width of the delete button from full screen to half or a quarter.
— Note to self: lose some weight you slob!

Note especially annoying when just paid 10 bucks to promote ad to front page then boom

January 31, 2020 08:12 PM Forum: AstroMart FAQ

Delay when promoting ad to Featured?

Posted By Doug Peterson

Normally if I promote an ad to the Featured front page it happens immediately. This morn I updated a long running C14 ad adding a bunch of photos and paid the $10 to put it on Featured (surely a bargain, visibility makes a difference). The changes took, but even the note appears that ad featured till 2/2 I don’t see it there. Anyone?

January 31, 2020 08:29 PM Forum: AstroMart FAQ