My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: David Aucoin

April 18, 2023 09:13 PM Forum: CCD Imaging and Processing/Deep Sky

EAF for the SV105 T 3" focuser

Posted By David Aucoin

Try looking on Thingiverse.com (www.Thingiverse.com) They have 3D printed users who have created various mods for the telescope focusers that would be very useful for what you are looking for. I know, I have downloaded plenty of STL files from there and had a vendor called Treatstock (www.Treatstock.com) to make these mods for me.

April 18, 2023 09:17 PM Forum: CCD Imaging and Processing/Deep Sky

3D printed mods

Posted By David Aucoin

If anyone is looking for solutions to their modding problems, try Thingiverse (www.Thingiverse.com). They have a ton of 3D printed mods available for ATMers who wish to upgrade their telescopes, but don't want to spend a ton of cash on vendor supplied options. You can then take those STL files and go to Treatstock (www.treatstock.com) to have your mods printed for a fair price, if you don't have a printer of your own. I know, because I have made many upgrades for the telescopes using these 3D printed mods from some reputable vendors who own their own 3D printers. I am hawing over which 3D printer I want to purchase to save me some money in printing costs.

Just search for Astronomy in the search bar and you will get about 100 pages of mods!

December 4, 2023 02:19 PM Forum: AstroMart FAQ

Ads not posting?

Posted By David Aucoin

I have been trying to post some new ads on Astromart for the last two hours. When I go to POST, the screen just hangs, not proceeding to the next page. What is going on?