My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Magd Zalok

October 11, 2006 02:19 AM Forum: Polls

The biggest threat to world peace

Posted By Magd Zalok

WITH OVER 200 ATOM BOMBS AND DOCUMENTED ATROCITIES AGAINST THE PALESTINIANS IN THE OCCUPIED TERRITORIES, ON A DAILY BASIS, SHOULDN'T ISRAEL BE INCLUDED IN THE LIST OF THOSE THREATENING WORLD PEACE, AS WELL?!!

HAVING SAID THAT, I TRULY BELIEVE THAT THE THREAT TO WORLD PEACE HAS TO DO WITH OUR HUMAN NATURE. . . . IT IS THE TRAGEDY STEMMING FROM OUR GREED AND INJUSTICE TO OUR FELLOW MAN!! I WISH ALL OF US COULD JUST EVOLVE AS HUMAN BEINGS, KNOWING THAT WE ALL SHARE BASIC NEEDS AND DESIRES TO PURSUE THE TRUTH, BE HAPPY AND FULFILLED, AND THAT WE ALL SHARE THE SAME VULNERABILITY ON THIS PLANET.

July 27, 2010 01:19 AM Forum: Polls

Worst recent USA President

Posted By Magd Zalok

I agree! It is always easy to destroy, but more difficult and time consuming to build. For eight long years, Republicans lead by Bush left the country in really bad shape economically, militarily, internationally, and socially. This is exactly the same thing that happened before Clinton. Under Clinton, things improved and were rectified to a large extent. Then come the Republicans to screw things up for eight years. Now, don't expect a miracle. It takes time to build! Has Obama made mistakes? Yes, but has been there for only 18 months. He has tackled big problems facing our country that Bush has studiously avoided.

July 31, 2010 05:57 PM Forum: Polls

Worst recent USA President

Posted By Magd Zalok

Mark, I couldn't have said it any better! It is really unbelievable how some people refuse to acknowledge facts before their eyes because of their biased views! I guess this is the "World" we live in, where the line between reality and myth is seriously blurred.

December 16, 2020 07:29 AM Forum: AstroMart FAQ

not receiving classified ads emails

Posted By Magd Zalok

Originally Posted by Vladimir Krsmanovic

Hi Lee, you are also removed from DO NOT SEND list. 

You should start receiving the ad notifications now.
Hi,
I do not receive any classifieds.  Could you please remove me from the DO NOT SEND LIST?  Also, I receive messages very late.  Thank you in advance!

December 16, 2020 07:39 AM Forum: AstroMart FAQ

I No Longer Receive Notifications for Classifieds

Posted By Magd Zalok

Hi,

Up until a week ago or so, I had been able to receive classifieds.  Since then, I haven't received any notifications.  Could you please help?

Best regards and clear skies!
Magd

December 16, 2020 08:39 AM Forum: AstroMart FAQ

Posted By Magd Zalok

I am level red.  I just paid $60 a couple of weeks ago.  So, why are you asking me to read about the $15 membership?  I don't mind paying an extra $15 for all the services provided by AM, but I just need to understand.  Thanks! Magd

December 16, 2020 09:10 AM Forum: AstroMart FAQ

Posted By Magd Zalok

The following is my payment information, using PayPal:

AstroMart
- negative$60.00
Nov 8
You'll see "PAYPAL *ASTROMART" on your bank statement.
$60.00
Ship to
Magd Zalok
"Address"
8417 W Harrison CT
Fredericksburg, VA 22407
United States
Transaction ID
20W229036W817264N
Seller info
AstroMart
http://www.AstroMart.Com
Purchase details
Red Level - 6 months
$60.00
Total
$60.00

December 17, 2020 02:02 AM Forum: AstroMart FAQ

Posted By Magd Zalok

Thanks for the reply! I hope you are able to resolve this issue soon since I still cannot receive any notifications or messages from AM. Best wishes! Magd

December 17, 2020 06:44 PM Forum: AstroMart FAQ

Posted By Magd Zalok

Originally Posted by Greg Shaffer

Just a long time member here who happens to know how its supposed to work (mostly)....Given you spoke up in the other topic hopefully it will get resolved.....

Thinking that the additional $15 membership might solve the issue of not receiving notifications and messages, I went ahead and contributed an additional $15 for membership.  The result is that this additional contribution removed my existing Red Level for which I contributed $60 just last November AND I still don't get any messages or notifications. I hope the Staff at Astromart will be able to resolve this issue.  I understand things might be a little crazy and too busy these days because of the holidays and covid-19, which may explain the delay of solving my small issue.  I am still hopeful  that this issue will be resolved. 

December 18, 2020 02:09 AM Forum: AstroMart FAQ

Posted By Magd Zalok

I just changed my email address to yahoo.  I hope it will work now.  Also, is there any way I could stay at level red since I paid for it less than a month ago.  In an attempt to receive notifications and messages, I contributed an additional $15 for membership fee, which changed my red level status to purple.