Posts Made By: Rod Kaufman

December 23, 2020 09:28 AM Forum: Politics

Poll: who will be taking the Covid vaccine?

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by Rod Kaufman

First, you did intimate it by your quoted statement  and second there's different types of pneumonias such as viral and bacterial. The vaccine could have very well protected you from the latter while you got the former.
Oh, and let's follow your "logic" for a moment: Because you got flu/pneumonia vaccines back in the '90s, and got some sort of pneumonia then ya better not get the covid vaccine, which has nothing to do with either, you might not get it either. Now that's just brilliant. No wonder you voted for Trump...

December 23, 2020 10:54 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

Shit for brains, go blame someone else for your incapacity to read something and understand it.  I never suggested anything aside from the idea that I put forth which you misunderstood.  It was very apparent when I posted it.  If you have dead brain cells, don't blame me for that dead meat that you call a brain.

Let me just reiterate it a 4th time for you since you're too stupid to get it the 3rd time, OK?

I was vaccinated for both Influenza and Pneumonia and I got pneumonia anyway, so the vaccine did not work.

Secondly don't try to educate me on medicine, it is blatantly obvious that your "medical" knowledge is about as superficial as it gets.

Third, remember this, you cracks backs for a living OK?  You're certainly no Einstein and you prove time after time that Chiropractors should stick to what they know, and it is obvious you don't know medicine.

Go buy another brain cell and you'll be at the level of a half-wit.  wink
Since your trepidation regarding whether or not to take the covid vaccine is, per your comments, based upon your nonsensical flu/pneumonia vaccination experience back in the '90s, it's quite evident that you're the one with shit for brains. I don't  care if you don't get the vaccine and get covid because that's on you but I do care if you, like your fellow Trumptoids, go about infecting others because of their own demented behaviors in the middle of a pandemic. So half-wit, it's not just about you, get it!?...

December 23, 2020 12:04 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by Greg Shaffer

Well gee Rod.....1st you say the CDC is right about everything.....now you want to say THEIR reporting that over 3000 people have had serious enough reactions to the vaccine to be impaired and even have to seek medical help is incorrect.....which is it? LOL
Well, gee Greg, there's a difference between what the people report to the CDC on their phone apps and what the recommendations from the CDC actually happen to be. I'm following the latter and not the former since I'd rather not share your experience with the pandemic...

December 23, 2020 12:05 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Wrong again.  You are reading things into my reasoning.  That doesn't surprise me in the least.  You don't know what you're talking about. Give it a rest. 
Can't wait to see a copy of your vaccination card...

December 24, 2020 12:17 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by Greg Shaffer

Nothing I posted said anything about recommendations from the CDC.....just merely what the CDC says was reported to them via their own reporting system.....Sounds like you dont have a clue what YOU are talking about to me lol
You said, "Doesnt sound like something I am ready to get involved in just yet......" That's in reference to the CDC recommendations on getting a vaccine and not providing data to it...

December 24, 2020 12:46 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Well why is it YOUR business whether or not somebody gets a vaccine?  Go get one yourself, wear a hat, and have a party. 

BTW, I'm planning on purchasing at least one new handgun, possibly 2 within the next 2 months.  Just thought you'd like to know. 

Then I'm going to go and finally get my CCW. 

So add another 2 guns to the 300 Million or so, owned by American Citizen Patriots.

Consider the number of privately owned guns in this nation in 2021 to rise to at least 300,000,002  smile
Looks like it's a banner year: https://www.newsweek.com/shootings-50-percent-more-12-us-cities-2020-1556763

December 24, 2020 12:49 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Well why is it YOUR business whether or not somebody gets a vaccine?  Go get one yourself, wear a hat, and have a party. 

BTW, I'm planning on purchasing at least one new handgun, possibly 2 within the next 2 months.  Just thought you'd like to know. 

Then I'm going to go and finally get my CCW. 

So add another 2 guns to the 300 Million or so, owned by American Citizen Patriots.

Consider the number of privately owned guns in this nation in 2021 to rise to at least 300,000,002  smile
Again I don't care if you don't get the vaccine and get sick, I care if you don't get the vaccine and get sick and give it to somebody else who gets sick from you. Starting thinking about stopping the spread and stop being part of the problem...

December 25, 2020 02:18 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Rod Kaufman

I'm not part of the problem, you are.  You're very ignorant about this virus and only listen to those people you agree with, and you support the crushing of the 1st amendment rights and the views of those speaking out, with whom you don't agree.

CNN, MSNBC, and the rest of the leftist Democrat crowd have been censoring the counter views of Doctors and Scientists all over the world who don't subscribe to the science that is peddled by the left.

Its a very simple thing, when a scientist doesn't agree with Anthony Fauci or other bureaucrats, he/she is systematically silenced and said scientists have to work like hell to get their messages out.

They go to alternatives place such as talk radio, Prager University videos, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, etc...

They subsequently get censored and their science gets shut down by these big tech companies.  

And you support the censoring of their speech which makes you part of the problem.  
And Trump got better from hyroxy, too...

December 25, 2020 03:06 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Rod Kaufman

LOTS of people got better using HCQ, AZM, and Zinc.  It is documented over and over and over
And lots died despite taking it, that's what the science shows. "Documented" to you doesn't mean dick...

December 18, 2020 02:57 PM Forum: Politics

Seen at Taco Bell drive thru.....

Posted By Rod Kaufman

It certainly goes with the preferred vehicle of Trumptoids everywhere.
And, not to mention, the Republicans on the hill were so shocked when one of Biden's staffers referred to them as a bunch of GOP f---ers. Hmm, I wonder why...