Posts Made By: Rod Kaufman

May 21, 2021 08:38 AM Forum: Politics

Biden's Run In Electric Ford F150 0-60: 4.4 Seconds!

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by Mel Maki
I was guessing Biden could have had more driving experience when he was a kid.
I was guessing Trump has been chauffeured around for most of his life... 

May 21, 2021 09:01 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Rod Kaufman

You have a quality of being unpleasant.
Compared to Trump and his supporters on January 6th, I 'll take that as a compliment!

May 21, 2021 12:14 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Rod Kaufman

The 150 lightning debuts with prices ranging from $40,000-$90,000. Reserve your spot at buying one of these with a $100.00 deposit:
https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/19/success/ford-f-150-lightning-electric-pickup-truck/index.html

May 22, 2021 12:14 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Biden should be concerned that a buffoon could have some better policies. But he doesn't realize it. He even thinks he has improved the border.
"Biden should be concerned that a buffoon could have some better policies."
Like not telling anyone when a major pandemic is coming our way? 
Like undermining our Democracy by spreading the big lie of election fraud?
Like stimulating an insurrection?
Like not paying any taxes for himself?
Like Mexico paying for the wall?
Like leaving us in a major recession?
Like being a puppet for Putin?

May 22, 2021 03:38 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by Greg Shaffer

So when do you claim Trump knew about the pandemic?

Wonder why the democrats are spending millions on a team of 70+ lawyers who's sole purpose is to block investigations into the election if there was no fraud?

That tired ass BS that Trump incited the riots again?

Did Trump illegally not pay his taxes or did he use the system like any good businessman?

Did you really believe he meant to hand the Mexicans a bill for the wall? If you did then you are an idiot lol

So you think Trump is responsible for the recession? Not Covid? really?

Still pumping that dry well about Putin and Puppets? Its dry, go home lol
I guess that's what one expects to read from someone who knows only MAGA media. 
Trump is on tape talking  to Woodward: "Trump publicly minimized the threat. Ten days later, he called Woodward and said he thought the situation was far more frightful.
“You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed,” Trump said in a February 7 call. “And so, that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu.”
“This is deadly stuff,” the president repeated for emphasis.
"Publicly, Trump was telling Americans that the virus would soon disappear and that it was no worse than a seasonal flu. He insisted the U.S. government had it under control.Trump publicly minimized the threat.
https://www.voanews.com/covid-19-pandemic/trump-knew-covid-danger-downplayed-it-book-recounts
I'm busy now so I'll educate you on the rest of your post later...

May 22, 2021 04:49 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by Rod Kaufman

I guess that's what one expects to read from someone who knows only MAGA media. 
Trump is on tape talking  to Woodward: "Trump publicly minimized the threat. Ten days later, he called Woodward and said he thought the situation was far more frightful.
“You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed,” Trump said in a February 7 call. “And so, that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu.”
“This is deadly stuff,” the president repeated for emphasis.
"Publicly, Trump was telling Americans that the virus would soon disappear and that it was no worse than a seasonal flu. He insisted the U.S. government had it under control.Trump publicly minimized the threat.
https://www.voanews.com/covid-19-pandemic/trump-knew-covid-danger-downplayed-it-book-recounts
I'm busy now so I'll educate you on the rest of your post later...
Ok, I'm back. Thank you for your patience. Where were we? Oh, the economy under Trump: under the first three years of Trump the economy grew at a whopping 2.5%, essentially the same as the preceding three hears of the Obama administration @2.3%.
"Prior to the pandemic, President Trump claims to have delivered the lowest unemployment rate in half a century.
This is true. In February this year, the rate stood at 3.5%, the lowest for more than 50 years.
However, the Obama administration added more jobs to the economy, comparing similar time-frames.
Under Trump, in the three years prior to the pandemic, there were an additional 6.4 million jobs. In the last three years under Obama, seven million jobs were added."
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-45827430
So, given the overall weakness in the Trump economy, it's no surprise the pandemic recession is as bad as it was.
I guess you forgot all about the world laughing at Trump bowing to Putin in Helsinki:
https://www.politico.com/newsletters/morning-money/2018/07/17/trump-bows-to-putin-281087
Does that refresh your memory?

May 22, 2021 06:04 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by Greg Shaffer

Best you got? Even the article says a partisan lens will be used on the information..... Yes I actually read a link you posted....did you? lol
"Best you got?" What, Trump in his own recorded words aren't enough? Lol!
Of course, the mightie righties would embrace Trump's BS explanation that he was merely trying to prevent a panic by downplaying how serious he knew the pandemic to be instead warning people about it so they could make informed decisions like wearing a mask or curtailing leisure travel or social distancing to name but a few...

May 21, 2021 05:43 AM Forum: Politics

The Hazing: Junior French Pilot Tied To Post For Target Practice By Jets

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Please sir, may I have another?!
https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/10/europe/french-pilot-firing-range-intl/?hpt=ob_blogfooterold

May 25, 2021 04:11 AM Forum: Politics

Wuhan World: Revisited Again!

Posted By Rod Kaufman

"US Intel Report ID'd 3 Researchers at Wuhan Lab Who Fell Ill in November 2019"
I know, I know, it must be a coincidence!
https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/coronavirus/us-intel-report-idd-3-researchers-at-wuhan-lab-who-fell-ill-in-november-2019/2602403/

May 27, 2021 12:04 AM Forum: Politics

Wuhan World: Revisited Again!

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by James Brown

Hi Rod:

Interesting how this story has evolved.  Last summer the press slandered anyone who even mentioned that the virus might have escaped from a Chinese lab as a tin-foil-hat grade right-wing whack-job.  I'm sure that you saw that Politifact has recently retracted last years "pants on fire" awarded to a righty who was favoring the lab escape theory.

Now the press seems to consider the lab leak theory to be plausible, if not proven.  Where was their curiosity and skepticism last year?

No doubt the occupant of the oval office influenced press behavior.  It is a travesty that they put their all-consuming mission of painting Trump and his people as buffoons before their actual jobs of investigating and reporting the news.  I am not sure if the press can recover their credibility any time soon.

Meanwhile, did you get up early today?  I am a bit too far East for a proper view - the moon dipped into some low clouds on the horizon just before totality.  Still, it was pretty.  

Jim
I didn't get up early. Lunar eclipses just don't tickle my fancy anymore, especially at 4:30 in the morning! Anyhow, I'm glad you enjoyed it.
I don't think the press slandered people over the Wuhan lab theory. Politifact check did not issue a retraction. Here's what they stated, “For that reason, we are removing this fact-check from our database pending a more thorough review. Currently, we consider the claim to be unsupported by evidence and in dispute.”
Try getting something like that from Fox or elsewhere in MAGA media. Generally, they don't issue a retraction or an apology unless they have their balls stuck in a vise such as when they're faced with a lawsuit. And now because politicofact has this issue under review, it's taken as evidence by rightwingers that fact checks aren't any good and don't work. Figures...
With regards to your reference to the Russia hoax, again to need to recall Manafort did meet with a Russian official to share internal polling data and that meeting was reportedly at the direction of Putin...