New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Rod Kaufman

December 2, 2021 11:02 AM Forum: Politics

Inconvenient facts for the gun grabbers

Posted By Rod Kaufman

The shooting at the school appears to be premeditated: 
"two separate videos were recovered from the suspected shooter's cellphone in which he talked about shooting and killing students the next day at Oxford High School.
"In addition to the cellphone, a journal was recovered from Crumbley's backpack detailing his "desire to shoot up the school,"
"The weapon authorities said was used in the shooting, a 9mm Sig Sauer SP2022 semiautomatic pistol, was purchased by Crumbley's father on Friday, four days before shots rang out at the school"
"Authorities are considering charges against both parents, with McDonald saying a decision would be made on that "swiftly." The potential charges stem from the parents owning a gun. McDonald said that means securing it properly, ensuring ammunition is kept separate, among other legal responsibilities."
"We have to hold individuals accountable who don't do that,"

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/01/us/michigan-oxford-high-school-shooting-wednesday/index.html

December 2, 2021 11:37 AM Forum: Politics

Inconvenient facts for the gun grabbers

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by Rod Kaufman
The shooting at the school appears to be premeditated: 
"two separate videos were recovered from the suspected shooter's cellphone in which he talked about shooting and killing students the next day at Oxford High School.
"In addition to the cellphone, a journal was recovered from Crumbley's backpack detailing his "desire to shoot up the school,"
"The weapon authorities said was used in the shooting, a 9mm Sig Sauer SP2022 semiautomatic pistol, was purchased by Crumbley's father on Friday, four days before shots rang out at the school"
"Authorities are considering charges against both parents, with McDonald saying a decision would be made on that "swiftly." The potential charges stem from the parents owning a gun. McDonald said that means securing it properly, ensuring ammunition is kept separate, among other legal responsibilities."
"We have to hold individuals accountable who don't do that,"

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/01/us/michigan-oxford-high-school-shooting-wednesday/index.html
I see there's two models of the gun: one is California compliant with a ten round magazine while those sold in other states come with two 15 round mags. I think the shooter had somewhere around 30 rounds on him when was taken into custody based upon the reports that I heard on the news.

November 27, 2021 07:28 AM Forum: Politics

The Omicron...

Posted By Rod Kaufman

No, that's not the Octagon with Chuck Norris. But it is the reason why the stock market took a major dump today. So what is it? It's a new covid variant packing virtually all of the prior mutations plus the delta variant into one mean mother of a virus and its heading our way. 
Do you think that'll be enough to get your average Trumptoid vaccinated without their sister telling 'em to do so? I doubt it. Why? Because, for one thing, anti-masker, anti vaxcer, anti-science MAGA media won't report it so Trumptiods won't know about it and even if they did, they still won't do because they're mean obstinate selfish anti-masker, anti vaxcer, anti-science SOBs who don't give a shit about anybody else other than themselves. 
Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving...
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/stock-market-news-live-updates-november-26-2021-125443465.html

November 27, 2021 09:52 AM Forum: Politics

The Omicron...

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by Greg Shaffer
LOL....funny, I heard about it thru conservative sources today as well as non conservative and they dont have a clue whether the vaccine is the least bit effective with it yet. 
I do have to say I actually saw a video on Fox today with that fountain of covid information, Marc Siegel, advocating for immediate and strong travel restrictions to South Africa, "just like, in his words, Donald Trump did with China!
And, since we don't yet know how effective the vaccine may be against this particular variant, is that somehow a reason in your mind to not get vaccinated?

November 28, 2021 01:34 AM Forum: Politics

The Omicron...

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by Greg Shaffer
LOL that mind of yours is pretty weird. I dispute your claim that MAGA media wont be reporting it with the facts and in your head that tranlates to anti-vaxx speak? 
Greg Shaffer: "Lol funny...they dont have a clue whether the vaccine is the least bit effective with it yet."
"and in your head that tranlates to anti-vaxx speak?"
Gee, I wonder where I could have gotten that idea...
PS: In actuality, they're encouraging everyone to get vaccinated or boosted because they think it will help...

November 28, 2021 02:51 AM Forum: Politics

The Omicron...

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

All the while at the time Trump was shutting travel from China to the USA, You and Your buffoonish Senile President said that shutting down travel from China was.... get ready for it....... RACIST, and Xenophobic.

I wonder how many lives Covid has cost so far since Your Senile President took charge and has essentially done nothing?

Oh Wait, I almost forgot, MANY MORE Americans have died from Covid since Your President Joe Biden took office, than ever died under Donald Trump.  

I guess according to you and the other Leftist Freaks out there, you're ready to Blame Your President for Murdering Hundreds of Thousands of Americans.  

Is there a reason that we shouldn't?

After all, Your Democrat party was happy to let people into the country from China, where Covid originated.

So then can we just at this point Blame Democrats for Murdering Americans by NOT stopping the Covid spread?   wink
"Oh Wait, I almost forgot, MANY MORE Americans have died from Covid since Your President Joe Biden took office, than ever died under Donald Trump."
Try looking at the facts instead of citing a right wing propaganda:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/04/30/fact-check-post-detailing-covid-deaths-under-biden-ignores-trend/4889416001/
and:
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/jul/22/joe-biden/fact-checking-joe-bidens-figure-unvaccinated-covid/
and:
"According to Gallup, 40% of Republicans “don’t plan” to get vaccinated,"
https://www.brookings.edu/blog/fixgov/2021/10/01/for-covid-19-vaccinations-party-affiliation-matters-more-than-race-and-ethnicity/

November 28, 2021 03:56 AM Forum: Politics

The Omicron...

Posted By Rod Kaufman

All the while at the time Trump was shutting travel from China to the USA, You and Your buffoonish Senile President said that shutting down travel from China was.... get ready for it....... RACIST, and Xenophobic.

I wonder how many lives Covid has cost so far since Your Senile President took charge and has essentially done nothing?

Oh Wait, I almost forgot, MANY MORE Americans have died from Covid since Your President Joe Biden took office, than ever died under Donald Trump.  

I guess according to you and the other Leftist Freaks out there, you're ready to Blame Your President for Murdering Hundreds of Thousands of Americans.  

Is there a reason that we shouldn't?

After all, Your Democrat party was happy to let people into the country from China, where Covid originated.

So then can we just at this point Blame Democrats for Murdering Americans by NOT stopping the Covid spread?   wink

November 28, 2021 07:12 AM Forum: Politics

The Omicron...

Posted By Rod Kaufman

YOUR Favorite Newspaper, the very LEFT leaning "The HILL".

According to them, there are MORE deaths in 2021 than in 2020 from Covid and we haven't gotten through the year yet.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/582502-us-covid-19-deaths-in-2021-outpace-last-years-toll

Headline from above:  

US COVID-19 deaths in 2021 surpass last year's toll

I'm sure glad that you agree that Joe Biden killed 385,000 Americans so far this year.

After all, you certainly aren't that big of a hypocrite that you blame Donald Trump for the Covid deaths when he was President and then you DON'T blame Biden for all the Covid deaths under HIS leadership?

I'm sure you're not THAT BIG of a hypocrite..... or are you?  
Your conclusion that I blame Joe Biden for covid deaths is as nuts as you blaming Joe Biden for covid deaths. I'm blaming the un-masked and un-vaccinated and their aiders and abettors in right wing media... 

November 28, 2021 07:28 AM Forum: Politics

The Omicron...

Posted By Rod Kaufman

I don't blame Joe Biden for any deaths.  

YOUR leftist Democrats and one guy here in Michigan stated that Donald Trump killed all the people who got Covid and Died under his Presidency.

YOUR LEFTIST LYING President Joe Biden said to the world, that Donald Trump when he was President Killed all the people in the country who died of Covid.

He said "If the president had done his job, had done his job from the beginning, all the people would still be alive."

So then I'm glad to see that YOU THINK Joe Biden is nuts for blaming Donald Trump for Covid deaths.  

I'm really happy for the clarity here that you believe Joe Biden is nuts for Blaming Donald Trump for the Covid pandemic and deaths.  

Its always good to get some facts established.  
I don't see see Trump encouraging people to wear masks or to be vaccinated. In fact, when he did the latter, he did so in secret. He also kept secret and concealed the true threat of covid: "President Donald Trump admitted he knew weeks before the first confirmed US coronavirus death that the virus was dangerous, airborne, highly contagious and "more deadly than even your strenuous flus," and that he repeatedly played it down publicly, according to legendary journalist Bob Woodward in his new book "Rage."
"This is deadly stuff," Trump told Woodward on February 7.
"In a series of interviews with Woodward, Trump revealed that he had a surprising level of detail about the threat of the virus earlier than previously known. "Pretty amazing," Trump told Woodward, adding that the coronavirus was maybe five times "more deadly" than the flu."
https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/09/politics/bob-woodward-rage-book-trump-coronavirus/index.html

November 28, 2021 07:40 AM Forum: Politics

The Omicron...

Posted By Rod Kaufman

I'm also glad that we established via your favorite Newspaper the HILL, that you were wrong before, when you factchecked my statement that more people died from Covid so far under Joe Biden than under Donald Trump, and you said:  "Try looking at the facts instead of citing a right wing propaganda"

I'm glad that I could correct your error and your falsehood there, and prove that more people have died in 2020 under Joe Biden's Presidency than under Donald Trump's Presidency.
To the contrary, here's what I believe to be true as stated in this November 8th article in The Hill: "Americans in counties that voted mostly for Trump were more than three times as likely to die from COVID in October than those in counties that voted mostly for Biden."
https://thehill.com/changing-america/well-being/prevention-cures/580607-the-death-rates-from-covid-in-red-america-and