New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Rod Kaufman

January 16, 2022 09:35 PM Forum: Politics

Interesting article regarding children, the Vaccine, and the Virus

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

There are also people out there like yourself whom I imagine sit around wearing tin foil hats on their heads.

So that does that or the nurse who uses magnets, have anything at all to do with this nurse who testified? 

The nurse on the video gave facts.  They were interesting facts and they indicate that many people are suffering side effects from the vaccine.  
Oh I see, just your video of a testimonial from a nurse counts and the facts from the usatoday links don't. Riight...

January 16, 2022 09:45 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Is she lying?  
Is the nurse who claimed to be magnetized lying? 
I think they're both mistaken, confused, and spreading misinformation in doing so.

January 16, 2022 09:52 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by Greg Shaffer

So the fact that there is actually a flake out there that thinks the vaccine magnetizes people is somehow supposed to disprove someone elses unrelated testimony regarding their own observations? Is that really your contention, flake? lol
Try reading the usatoday links before making a fool out of yourself. Those links don't have anything to do with the nurse who claimed to be magnetized but they refute the claims that Rich attempts to advance as fact..

January 16, 2022 10:32 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Rod Kaufman

This is his mentally deranged theory it seems.

I know that there are people who think Elvis is still alive and that Alex Jones is actually the late comedian Bill Hicks.

I guess in his weird head, that translates to the idea that the Nurse giving testimony is lying.  

The man is an illogical meathead.  
No Richie, that's not what I've stated. I stated I thought the nurse in your post was was mistaken. I guess in your weird head, mistake means lie...

January 16, 2022 11:14 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Fake Rod, the Gun Totin' Fraud, Where in the video where she gives testimony is she mistaken?  What did she say that was false or indicated that she was confused?

A time stamp of the video and the subject she spoke about would be a start.  
Nutzoid, read the links in the usatoday articles. These are the actual facts...

January 17, 2022 05:55 PM Forum: Politics

Wow....

Posted By Rod Kaufman

From today's The Hill:
"Gallup noted, however, that the Republican Party’s advantage over Democrats in the U.S. appears to be tapering off, as the polling group found that the GOP currently has just a 2 percent point lead over Democrats, 46 percent to 44 percent."
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/589987-us-shifted-from-democratic-preference-to-republican-in-2021

January 17, 2022 06:24 PM Forum: Politics

Wow....

Posted By Rod Kaufman

LOL.....so the link I provided showing his dismal approval rating at 33% was on The Hill as well......guessing you wont dispute the source smile
LOL...The Hill reported the polls but didn't conduct them. The poll in question on Biden surveyed around 1300 people while the poll on the Republican vs Democratic party preference surveyed 12000. 

January 17, 2022 08:07 PM Forum: Politics

Wow....

Posted By Rod Kaufman

No doubt some of you actually believe Joe Biden got 81 million votes......

Personally I would believe Bigfoot was sighted riding the Loch Ness Monster on his way to an Elvis concert over that pile of bovine excrement......
There's no doubt you believe in the big lie...

January 17, 2022 08:15 PM Forum: Politics

Wow....

Posted By Rod Kaufman

"With over 81 million votes, Biden received the most votes of any presidential candidate in history. "
https://www.usatoday.com/news/

January 17, 2022 08:23 PM Forum: Politics

Wow....

Posted By Rod Kaufman

I certainly dont believe Bumble got 81 million votes.....and I believe anyone who does is a stone cold idiot. Does that clear it up for you?
See post #15, does that clear it up for you?