Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Rod Kaufman

January 17, 2022 09:15 PM Forum: Politics

Wow....

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by James Brown

Hi James:

I too like 538 and RCP's aggregates.  But no matter how you slice it, Biden's numbers are poor.  He is beating Trump only among modern presidents at this point in time.  (See your initial post).  If I were a D, I'd be very concerned, since presidential approval is a good predictor for midterm results. 

Jim
Well Jim, as you've previously stated in other posts, inflation and the price of gas are going to be determinants of the outcome of the midterms. If the Republicans do well, the people will see they have no policies to deal with either or anything else, for that matter.  Take Glenn Youngkin who was sworn in as governor of Virginia the other day. He signed a "executives actions" on day one including: 1 Banning critical race theory. Er, ah, Virginia has never taught CRT in its schools and didn't plan to. 2. Eliminate mask mandates in schools. Well, that's likely to be held illegal by the courts since it was enacted by the general assembly of the state. And if you've been following how it's been going in the school districts that have been forced to so  by governors like DeSantis, you know how badly that's worked out.
Finally, we need to see what the Fed will do about taming inflation. It appears that oil production by the Saudis will increase:  https://www.bostonglobe.com/2022/01/04/business/opec-russia-agree-increase-oil-output/
So, we'll see what that does with gas prices...

January 17, 2022 10:56 PM Forum: Politics

Filibuster question.

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by David Cotterell
I was hoping Richard and or Greg would participate in a dialog with me on this.   Or anyone else.

Dave
Dave,
You're dealing with people who believe in the big lie that the election was stolen and covid vaccines are bad and who also support voter suppression laws and the election of partisan electors who will vote to decertify a candidate they don't like and certify ones that they do, no matter the will of the people. And you want to talk to THEM?!

January 18, 2022 03:23 AM Forum: Politics

Filibuster question.

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

Fake Rod, the gun totin' Fraud. 

Simply put you're a liar about many things you stated above.  I never have ever said Vaccines are bad.  That's a flat out lie fake Rod.  I took the vaccine.  If I thought it was bad I wouldn't have taken it.  I have had a side effect or two that are still lingering. 

I know this much, there ARE side effects TO the vaccine.  Overall, I think those who want to take it should take it, so quit lying about what I think about the vaccine and what I've said about it Fake Rod. 

I support NO voter suppression. There aren't any voter suppression laws that I've seen. 

Simply put with respect to this assertion and lie by the left, voters aren't being suppressed from voting, and they certainly aren't being suppressed by race, as you and the others on the lying left have asserted.

What I do support is the United States which establishes the power to regulate and decide how elections in their respective states are going to be managed and how they are going to be conducted, and the LEGISLATURE decides that, according to the US Constitution. 

The fact that you haven't read the Constitution and the fact that you don't understand Article 2, Clause 1, and sections of the Constitutions in that Article, doesn't matter one wit to me.  You're an ignoramus of the highest order when it comes to understanding anything about our gov't, how it is set up, and the separation of powers, along with the Constitution.  

Therefore you apparently don't know WHO is in charge of elections in the various states.  And here is the important portion that YOU don't understand Captain Ignoramus.

It is the SOLE responsibility of the state legislatures and not the courts that got involved in changing the rules of voting in those states, who VIOLATED their authority and USURPED the role of the legislature in their states, UNDER the US Constitution when they MADE Up out of whole cloth, the LAWS governing elections in their respective states.  They had ZERO authority under the US Constitution to MAKE new rules at the court level.

Because you don't understand that Captain Ignorant, don't blame me.  
" Simply put you're a liar about many things you stated above.  I never have ever said Vaccines are bad.  That's a flat out lie fake Rod.  I took the vaccine.  If I thought it was bad I wouldn't have taken it.  I have had a side effect or two that are still lingering."
Speaking out of both sides of your wooden head, which is why you post crap like this: "...the Vaccine is much more dangerous than getting the Virus itself." Or debunked nonsense about hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin as preferable treatment along the same crap from Greg. I wonder how many you or Greg infected with the covid both of have already had along with no masks, no social distancing with other, older individuals who probably have(or had) comorbidities. You two idiots have probably done more harm than you can possibly realize. 
You haven't seen any voter suppression laws because you haven't looked and even when confronted with them from posted links, you simply dismiss them.
If there was anything unconstitutional about the last election, the courts including SCOTUS would have heard the cases and acted accordingly. You and the MAGABILLY from Georgia don't have a goddamn clue about what you're talking about and you never will...

January 18, 2022 05:04 AM Forum: Politics

Filibuster question.

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by Greg Shaffer

Actually it is you who dont have a clue what you are talking about.....but you arent worth the time to deal with your ridiculous assumptions so I will simply give you this.......
That's what you and nutzoid likely did by infecting your friends like they infected you...

January 18, 2022 05:04 PM Forum: Politics

Filibuster question.

Posted By Rod Kaufman

None of my friends that I have been around have had it......once again your assumptions are failing you, no surprises there though......
How do you think you got it? One of your friends could have been asymptomatic and you wouldn't know it.
On average, someone with delta infects at least three others while someone with omicron infects five others. And those are conservative estimates...

January 18, 2022 08:51 PM Forum: Politics

Filibuster question.

Posted By Rod Kaufman

He could have gotten anywhere doofus. 

And to speak to your illogical assertion of his friend who died, you claimed Greg GAVE it to him, then you then say "How do you think you got it"

Well, if Greg GOT IT FROM his friend, then Greg didn't give it to him to cause his illness did he?  

As to the 2nd assertion of yours, those numbers are definitely accurate.  Yeah, because the CDC which has been so reliable in its data, says so.  That's some definitive proof there.   wink
My response is essentially being echoed here:
https://www.cnn.com/videos/world/2022/01/18/mexico-tv-host-anti-vaxxer-rant-hgt-sot-intl-ovn-vpx.cnn

January 18, 2022 09:22 PM Forum: Politics

Filibuster question.

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Oh you mean the "echo chamber" of the left, CNN?  

Glad to see that you concede that the left IS, and that you're IN an echo chamber, but then I think everyone already understood that.  wink
No I mean the morons on the right who won't wear masks and or get vaccinated...

January 19, 2022 04:35 AM Forum: Politics

Filibuster question.

Posted By Rod Kaufman

I have no clue where I got it.....could easily have been I touched the wrong thing at the grocery store you idiot lol

Regarding your tasteless remark about my friend who died having given it to me......He lives in Oklahoma and I have not seen him in 5 years.....You think he may have given it to me over the phone? LOL
"I have no clue where I got it.....could easily have been I touched the wrong thing at the grocery store you idiot lol"
Quite unlikely, the virus is primarily airborne. That's why an n95 mask is recommended. But, you and your friends wouldn't and didn't wear one anyway...

January 20, 2022 02:11 AM Forum: Politics

Will A Con Byrna?

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Saw this advertised on CNN: basically it's a glock-like co2 powered handgun-like device that shoots nonlethal musket-like sting balls into potential assailants:
https://byrna.com/
Now I'm guessing cons like the real deal instead but I'd thought I'd ask...

January 20, 2022 02:36 AM Forum: Politics

Ex-Trump Official: How To Get A Trumptoid From Believing In The Big Lie

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Answer: you can't:
https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2022/01/19/big-lie-different-reality-keilar-krebs-sot-dip-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/this-week-in-politics/