Roberto Garofalo

North America & Pelican Maped color

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Rod Kaufman

January 28, 2022 11:31 PM Forum: Politics

I know how it is with New Year's Resolutions...

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by David Cotterell
R. Davis:  "I was going to pretty much quit posting anything here, unless it was a brief remark now and then."

Dave
Well, you're dealing with people who believe in the big lie that the election was stolen and that Biden didn't really get six or so million votes more than Trump because Trump says so...

January 29, 2022 05:12 PM Forum: Politics

He Died Owning The Libs...

Posted By Rod Kaufman

"Wash. State Trooper Who Told Governor to 'Kiss My A**' Over Vaccine Dies of COVID"
https://www.newsweek.com/robert-lamay-washington-state-trooper-jay-inslee-covid-vaccine-mandate-dies-1674275
I like this comment from the comment section at the bottom of the article in the Hill: "My mom's neighbor is an ER doctor and he says most unvaxxed go out totally mean and unrepentant"
"Literally brainwashed to death"

January 29, 2022 06:01 PM Forum: Politics

Biden sends flights of criminal illegal aliens all over the nation

Posted By Rod Kaufman

"A Republican congressional candidate, MAGA supporters and QAnon conspiracists blamed a butterfly center for trafficking sex workers across the border with Mexico."
"The US National Butterfly Center in Mission, Texas shut down for the weekend due to fears that the Center will be attacked by participants in a nearby MAGA rally, the Center announced on its website this week."
https://www.jpost.com/american-politics/article-694898

January 29, 2022 10:13 PM Forum: Politics

"a complete disservice to our country'"

Posted By Rod Kaufman

"Former Fox News host Gretchen Carlson on Friday criticized her former network and other conservative media outlets, saying they had devolved into "non-fact-based conspiracy theories" and "outright dangerous rhetoric" and that it was "a complete disservice to our country."
"We're seeing not only the fallout from fake news during the Trump era [to] what happened on Jan. 6," she said. "But now it's moving into other areas, not just news. Now it''s hitting science, the vaccines."
"Carlson then took a pointed jab at Tucker Carlson's comments on the potential Russian invasion of Ukraine. Tucker Carlson questioned why the U.S. was siding with Ukraine and not Russia."
"Now it's into Cold War politics. The idea that we are talking about whether or not we should support Ukraine or Russia — there wouldn't be a Republican on the planet that five years ago would have said they supported Russia over Ukraine," Carlson said.
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/591953-former-host-gretchen-carlson-slams-fox-news-i-think-its-a-complete-disservice

January 30, 2022 12:36 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

Is there someone besides you who cares one wit what Gretchen Carlson thinks? 

She was happy to jump on the band wagon of victim hood and join in the lawsuits against Roger Ailes at Fox so she could get her Multi-Million dollar plus payout.

To be honest there were a number of really hot women over there who did just that. 

Of course they were ALL telling the truth right, and they didn't just see dollar signs pf a huge payday, did they?? 

NO, NO, that could NEVER happen could it?   wink
Since we know you ascribe to the anti-vaxx/anti-max/anti science stance of MAGA media,  do you agree with her when she describes her disdain with Tucker Carlson over his support of Russia vs a Ukrainian democracy? Now that Russia is moving blood up to their front lines at the border, do you intend to support their cause and "support the troops!"...

January 30, 2022 01:13 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Fake Rod, the gun totin' fraud,

Your ignorance is once again on Display it seems.  I'm not anti-vax, nor anti-science.  

I'd suggest you gets your facts in order so that I don't have to correct you all the time.  

I realize that you aren't very bright, on a good day, the equivalent of a sea snail, but gee, I would think at this point you might go UP in IQ, rather than down a point or two every day.  wink
Nutzoid,
I see you can't own up to your anti-vaxx, anti-mask, antiscience stance and you can't answer the question about your stance on Russia vs Ukraine, either. Typical...

January 30, 2022 02:09 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Fake Rod, the Gun totin' fraud.  

I got a vaccine meat for brains.  I'll try to explain it to you, but I doubt 3 brain cells will cut it, so you may be still be confused.

I'm against the gov't mandating that people get a shot in their arm, not knowing what their medical history is.  

That's why I have a problem, because half-wits like yourself don't care what their pre-existing history is. 

All you know is  "DUH, da' gubermint told me to git it so I did.  I did git it Donut lady"

Now go put on your face diaper and watch Don Lemon on your DVR.  
Coming from a nutzoid who recommends hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin and had to be told to take his vaccine like a child, there's no doubt here who has meat for brains...

January 30, 2022 05:37 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by Jim Moscheck

I own a retail grocery store. Many of my customers are elderly and wear masks whenever they are in the store and I am fine with it. Michigan mask rules are wear a mask if you are vulnerable or if you aren’t vaxxed. Fully vaxxed do not need to wear one and it’s been like that since early last summer. I don’t wear a mask unless I am at then doctors office where it’s still required or if I’m in a situation where I know there are many unvaxxed, like Home Depot, and then only if they are busy and it is crowded. I carry a mask in a car in the glove box if one is needed. It’s such a drag on my freedoms having to do all that. 

There are no draconian rules in Michigan, nor in most of the country, contrary to your beliefs, especially since our governor and her family were threatened by thugs from Michigan’s thumb, a rural breeding ground for anti government militias and terrorists. That trial will start soon, I wonder what side you, Greg, Tucker, Hannity and their minions will agree with?
"I wonder what side you, Greg, Tucker, Hannity and their minions will agree with?"
Probably the same side they agree with in the Russia/Ukraine conflict...

January 30, 2022 07:21 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Fake Rod,

I just answered the question above yo your buddy here, by posting what REALLY Happened in that so-called PLOT to MURDER Whitmer.

The entire thing was an FBI sting operation whereby the FBI PAID the players and then set up an entrapment.  

Virtually ALL of the players involved, ASIDE From the FBI agents themselves were dupes, rubes, and buffoons.

They were the Gang who couldn't shoot straight and Whitmer was in ZERO danger of anything, since the FBI had created it all themselves.

But I wouldn't want to confuse you fools on the left with the facts, just continue on in your world of make believe that these guys were TERRORISTS.  

If these clowns are terrorists then what are REAL terrorists?

Get a clue and quit exaggerating for effect.  
Coming from MAGA's who believe in Trump's big lie that the election was stolen and Biden really didn't get more 6+ million votes than him, another ridiculous conspiracy theory such as this one makes about as much sense...

January 30, 2022 07:49 PM Forum: Politics

He Died Owning The Libs...

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Now that is one compassionate Doctor, isn't he?  Gotta' be a lib.  Total mocking of his dead fellow human beings.  That's the way a good ER Doctor should be.

You and he should go Bowling together and you could talk about the best way to kill some unborn babies.  My guess is that he's right on board with you.

You know he could adopt your favorite mantra, give me a pair of forceps and a vacuum extractor and I'm there
Mocking my butt, he's telling the truth. It's the same story again, the unvaxxed causing crisis of care standards in many hospitals, displacing care for other patients who need it while exposing the hospital staff to their preventable infirmities and many with the same attitude as guy who died, "you can kiss my ass"...