New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Rod Kaufman

January 29, 2022 05:21 AM Forum: Politics

Biden sends flights of criminal illegal aliens all over the nation

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

I guess I could remind you that Don Lemon seriously contemplated the idea that the missing airliner from Malaysia years back may have actually flown into a black hole. 

Were you watching his show that night when he postulated that theory?  wink 

And this was written about by one of the left's most favorite News rags, the Atlantic Magazine: https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/03/we-asked-scientists-about-cnns-black-hole-based-malaysian-plane-theory/359382/

From the article: Last night, CNN's Don Lemon speculated that the missing Malaysia Airlines flight may have disappeared from the Earth because of a black hole. An Ivy League astronomer thinks that's unlikely.  

And I have to say, I know you're a big fan of Don Lemon, so it appears you get your information from the dumbest man on cable TV, a guy who at this point must sport a negative IQ.  

So for you to throw any stones, especially when I personally have had to school you on 1st grade math that you were unable to master, is pretty embarrassing for you, don't you think?

Or do I need to go over fractions with you once more?  wink 
Wrong! "anchor Don Lemon read a pair of tweets he received from viewers suggesting the plane's disappearance could be the result of a "black hole," Bermuda Triangle or an occurence akin to the television series "Lost."
"Lemon then turned to Mary Schiavo, former inspector general of the U.S. Department of Transportation, and said, "I know it's preposterous, but is it preposterous, do you think, Mary?"
"It is," Schiavo replied. "A small black hole would suck in our entire universe. So we know it's not that. The Bermuda Triangle is often weather, and 'Lost' is a TV show."
"Right," Lemon said.
Fox's Rupert Murdoch felt he nailed it with his own explanation: "Maybe no crash but stolen, effectively hidden, perhaps in Northern Pakistan, like Bin Laden."
https://www.yahoo.com/news/weather/cnn-black-hole-malaysia-flight-370-theories-144151381.html

January 30, 2022 02:01 AM Forum: Politics

Biden sends flights of criminal illegal aliens all over the nation

Posted By Rod Kaufman

"A Republican congressional candidate, MAGA supporters and QAnon conspiracists blamed a butterfly center for trafficking sex workers across the border with Mexico."
"The US National Butterfly Center in Mission, Texas shut down for the weekend due to fears that the Center will be attacked by participants in a nearby MAGA rally, the Center announced on its website this week."
https://www.jpost.com/american-politics/article-694898

January 29, 2022 07:31 AM Forum: Politics

I know how it is with New Year's Resolutions...

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by David Cotterell
R. Davis:  "I was going to pretty much quit posting anything here, unless it was a brief remark now and then."

Dave
Well, you're dealing with people who believe in the big lie that the election was stolen and that Biden didn't really get six or so million votes more than Trump because Trump says so...

January 31, 2022 01:37 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by Jim Moscheck

I own a retail grocery store. Many of my customers are elderly and wear masks whenever they are in the store and I am fine with it. Michigan mask rules are wear a mask if you are vulnerable or if you aren’t vaxxed. Fully vaxxed do not need to wear one and it’s been like that since early last summer. I don’t wear a mask unless I am at then doctors office where it’s still required or if I’m in a situation where I know there are many unvaxxed, like Home Depot, and then only if they are busy and it is crowded. I carry a mask in a car in the glove box if one is needed. It’s such a drag on my freedoms having to do all that. 

There are no draconian rules in Michigan, nor in most of the country, contrary to your beliefs, especially since our governor and her family were threatened by thugs from Michigan’s thumb, a rural breeding ground for anti government militias and terrorists. That trial will start soon, I wonder what side you, Greg, Tucker, Hannity and their minions will agree with?
"I wonder what side you, Greg, Tucker, Hannity and their minions will agree with?"
Probably the same side they agree with in the Russia/Ukraine conflict...

January 31, 2022 03:21 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Fake Rod,

I just answered the question above yo your buddy here, by posting what REALLY Happened in that so-called PLOT to MURDER Whitmer.

The entire thing was an FBI sting operation whereby the FBI PAID the players and then set up an entrapment.  

Virtually ALL of the players involved, ASIDE From the FBI agents themselves were dupes, rubes, and buffoons.

They were the Gang who couldn't shoot straight and Whitmer was in ZERO danger of anything, since the FBI had created it all themselves.

But I wouldn't want to confuse you fools on the left with the facts, just continue on in your world of make believe that these guys were TERRORISTS.  

If these clowns are terrorists then what are REAL terrorists?

Get a clue and quit exaggerating for effect.  
Coming from MAGA's who believe in Trump's big lie that the election was stolen and Biden really didn't get more 6+ million votes than him, another ridiculous conspiracy theory such as this one makes about as much sense...

January 31, 2022 05:00 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Fake Rod, the gun totin' fraud,

So now Reason Magazine is part of the "right wing conspiracy"?? Really?  

Also then, the NY Times and BuzzFeed are both engaging in the same conspiracy theory according to you. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/24/us/whitmer-kidnapping-trial.html

Then you're saying that the FBI did NOT  do what the article claims it did and what they SAID they did.  

I guess the FBI is engaging in its own Conspiracy theory AGAINST their own agency?   LOL  

Your really are a mentally deranged psychotic aren't you?  Is there a vaccine you can get against that? 

I suggest that you 'take the jab'  wink
"The defense lawyers using that same trove of evidence material have built an entirely different scenario of what happened. They depict the accused as reluctant puppets entrapped by the F.B.I. agents and informants whom they say came up with the kidnapping plot." "The suspects discussing violence on the recordings or in encrypted chats was just inflammatory rhetoric, the defense says." 
https://newsup18.com/news/world/roles-of-f-b-i-and-informants-muddle-the-michigan-governor-kidnapping-case-33958
If you believe that, then you are psychotic...

January 31, 2022 05:19 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Fake Rod, the gun totin' Fraud,

So then I'll ask again, are the NY Times, Reason Magazine, and Buzzfeed all involved in the Conspiracy theory?
Nutzoid,  that they report it doesn't mean that they're "all involved in the Conspiracy theory"...

January 30, 2022 01:12 AM Forum: Politics

He Died Owning The Libs...

Posted By Rod Kaufman

"Wash. State Trooper Who Told Governor to 'Kiss My A**' Over Vaccine Dies of COVID"
https://www.newsweek.com/robert-lamay-washington-state-trooper-jay-inslee-covid-vaccine-mandate-dies-1674275
I like this comment from the comment section at the bottom of the article in the Hill: "My mom's neighbor is an ER doctor and he says most unvaxxed go out totally mean and unrepentant"
"Literally brainwashed to death"

January 31, 2022 03:49 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Now that is one compassionate Doctor, isn't he?  Gotta' be a lib.  Total mocking of his dead fellow human beings.  That's the way a good ER Doctor should be.

You and he should go Bowling together and you could talk about the best way to kill some unborn babies.  My guess is that he's right on board with you.

You know he could adopt your favorite mantra, give me a pair of forceps and a vacuum extractor and I'm there
Mocking my butt, he's telling the truth. It's the same story again, the unvaxxed causing crisis of care standards in many hospitals, displacing care for other patients who need it while exposing the hospital staff to their preventable infirmities and many with the same attitude as guy who died, "you can kiss my ass"... 

February 1, 2022 08:44 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by Rod Kaufman

Mocking my butt, he's telling the truth. It's the same story again, the unvaxxed causing crisis of care standards in many hospitals, displacing care for other patients who need it while exposing the hospital staff to their preventable infirmities and many with the same attitude as guy who died, "you can kiss my ass"... 
For further information on the deceased, including an excerpt of his appearance on Fox, see:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THijMJ3IR94