Posts Made By: Rod Kaufman

May 25, 2022 09:45 AM Forum: Politics

19 kids and 2 teachers dead at Texas elementary school

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by Jim Moscheck
Well, Rich, what are your rightist buffoons doing about the mass shootings problem? Please be specific. 
More guns as usual!:
https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2022/05/24/uvalde-texas-ag-paxton-robb-elementary-school-shooting-kayyem-lead-vpx.cnn

May 25, 2022 10:05 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

The only sleazebucket here is you.  You were the first and only here to politicize it.  Why?  Because you're an opportunist sleaze merchant. 

But then you live for these kinds of tragedies, so you can pontificate like the rest of the leftist tools who have no answers except to take all guns from society.

What happened today is a horrible event and a tragedy and You couldn't wait to get on here and start your regular gutter slime politicization of it.

My guess is that deep down in that sick, twisted head of yours, you're grinning just a little bit, because it gives you the opportunity to use this awful occurrence to promote your leftist politics.

It takes a real lowlife
"Nearly ten years after Sandy Hook—and ten days after Buffalo—our country is paralyzed, not by fear, but by a gun lobby and a political party that have shown no willingness to act in any way that might help prevent these tragedies.”
Former president Obama:
https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/3500580-obama-points-finger-at-gop-gun-lobby-in-wake-of-texas-shooting/
The only real lowlife around here is an obtuse moron by the name of Rich Davis...

May 25, 2022 10:27 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Saying it like it is:
https://www.cnn.com/videos/sports/2022/05/25/steve-kerr-nba-golden-state-warriors-uvalde-texas-school-shooting-sot-vpx.nba-tnt

May 25, 2022 10:36 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Perhaps they should have had 2 retired former police officers stationed at that school and at all schools who have weaponry so that they can fight the evildoers BEFORE they breach the grounds of the school bldg.

My friend does JUST That at a high school in my town, the one I graduated from back in the day.  

He carries a Baretta 9mm and he is willing to put his life on the line and would engage with any student gunman or any psycho who comes through those doors.  

If he sees any student roaming the halls he immediately approaches them and he knows most of the students because he interacts with them daily.  

He is a retired deputy sheriff who was involved in the capture of the Texas 7, who made their breakout from a prison in Texas and went to Woodland Park Colorado where he lives and worked at the time.  

There is another man at the school as well who is armed. He is there all day long.  He doesn't get great pay, but he does it, because he feels a need to help.

He just recently caught 2 students out on the ball field and he notified local police and they came and arrested one of the guys.  The kid was 18 and carrying a gunn on his person. This occurred within the last 2 weeks. 

We spend $7 Billion per year on TSA?  

Let's take $10 Billion from the Ukraine Aid package and divert it to the schools to keep the kids safe by hiring retired military and retired police.

Does that sound like a plan to you?    
"Police responded and engaged the shooter before he got into the building, he said. Officers met the gunman's fire, he said; two were shot and expected to live.
The shooter then got into the building, where he barricaded himself inside a classroom and opened fire on the children and two teachers, Olivarez said, calling the act "complete evil."
With the shooter barricaded inside, officers were at a disadvantage"
https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/25/us/uvalde-texas-elementary-school-shooting-wednesday/index.html
So, two armed and trained police officers couldn't stop him BEFORE he entered the building. So much for your "plan"...

May 25, 2022 11:14 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Oh so now I had time to READ your story and it appears that you're full of shit and My "plan" was NOT even able to occur, because My "Plan" could never have occurred because there were no cops INSIDE working in the school.

The cops arrived on the scene and engaged the shooter.

Those cops didn't work for the school, so we will never know whether cops IN the school, working IN the school could have stopped him.

Had there BEEN cops IN the school, working daily, then those police officers outside could have called the cops IN the school and told them "we have an active shooter and criminal heading INTO your building, so you need to take actions to stop him".

So then my plan isn't moot now is it?
Are you really that far out of your mind!? If the TWO cops couldn't stop him before he got into the building, what chance would anyone in the building have? 

May 26, 2022 12:12 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Rod Kaufman

OH OK, then don't send any MORE cops to the scene, because if THESE 2 poor guys were unable to kill him, then NO Other cops COULD Have killed him.

Then the 2 guys who could have been in the building could not possibly have killed him right?  

There is NO way?

So then how was he killed?  Who was Magically ABLE to kill him.

Please answer that so that I too can understand your impeccable Logic.
I don't think he got shot by a "school resources officer" like the one in the Parkland shootings, do you?
"Former school resource officer Scot Peterson was arrested Tuesday in connection with his inaction during a mass school shooting, 15 months after a shooter killed 17 people at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School."
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/06/04/marjory-stoneman-douglas-resource-officer-charged-staying-outside-school-shooting/1343721001/

May 26, 2022 12:28 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Rod Kaufman

No but who shot him and how did they do it?

I'm asking a straightforward question to you which apparently you are unable to answer.

You stated that nobody inside would have been able to take him down since the officers outside weren't able to do so.

There was nobody inside who were retired Police, retired Army special forces, US military retired, etc...

So we will never know if that might have deterred the shooter.

You've made claims you can't back up with any evidence at all.

Its just you spouting your regular nonsense.

You apparently are all knowing so explain to us how they shot him.

Was the guy who took him out Inside the building?  Was he outside?

Did he take a head shot.

You're the guy who KNOWS.  
I don't think he was shot by one of these guys, do you?
"Second Parkland officer reinstated on technicality after dismissal: report"
"Sheriff deputy hid behind car during shooting before driving away from school"
https://www.foxnews.com/us/second-parkland-officer-reinstated-on-technicality-after-dismissal-report

May 26, 2022 01:39 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Rod Kaufman

I didn't ask that.

I don't need to have a conversation with a meatloaf.

So then are you going to quit acting like a meatloaf and tell me HOW the person who took out the bastard DID SO?

I'm not interested in Parkland at this moment.

I'm interested in this murder spree yesterday.

You made a claim back it up.

You said that if 2 cops outside couldn't take him out, then how in the world could anyone inside take him out.

Mel gave you a direct answer. He said that they could have done a head shot.

Here's my answer.  If there were retired cops inside they could have had a direct line to the cops who showed up outside and engaged the perpetrator.

The cops outside could have called and said "we have a killer approaching South Doors of school, put officers who are inside on notice, and take positions to engage this perp". 

That's one scenario.

You are the one making unsupportable claims.

It seems that as usual YOU have NOT ONE SINGLE ANSWER.

That's how it always seems to be with you.  

So I'll ask one last time, WHO shot him and HOW Did they do it?

He had body armor.

So explain.  

Did a police officer kill him?
Well now we know it sure wasn't an armed guard, a school resource officer, who confronted the gunman at the school but failed to engage him according to media reports: 
"The 18-year-old gunman stormed past an armed guard at a Texas school, carrying a rifle he had purchased days before the attack."
https://www.nytimes.com/live/2022/05/25/us/shooting-robb-elementary-uvalde
So, the point is your proposed solution along with the rest of the cons of having an armed guard didn't work!

May 26, 2022 02:07 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by Mel Maki

An armed guard failed so we should get rid of armed guards.
No, your solution to prevent these tragedies failed, again...

May 26, 2022 02:50 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by Mel Maki

"...having an armed guard didn't work."
So you think it is a bad idea?
I think not having guns, especially like AR-15s, in the hands of maniacs, is a better one...