New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Rod Kaufman

June 29, 2022 02:48 AM Forum: Politics

Good News

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by Mel Maki
Do not be distracted. Today's bombshell account of Trump attacking his Secret Service should be enough to put him in the slammer. Finally. Thank God. And it would not have happened if the Dems would have allowed Republicans in the room that could have found a way make a mockery of today's proceedings.
I thought the account's of Trump's approving the hanging of Pence and his admonitions of knowingly allowing more armed rioters into the capitol building by removing the metal detectors to be a wee bit more distressing, not to mention the obstruction of justice and election fraud charges on his and his staff's part...
Just sayin...

June 29, 2022 02:09 PM Forum: Politics

Good News

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by Mel Maki
Yes, he wanted so desperately to hang Pence and he made sure the police were scarce, hoping something so terrible would happen that people would not be able to talk of anything but him for decades.
Perhaps, just perhaps, it will become more clear to you when the indictments, either at the state or federal level, come down the pipe...

June 29, 2022 04:41 PM Forum: Politics

Still Sticking It To The Indian Nations...

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Courtesy of SCOTUS, even this one was too much for Gorsuck:
https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/3541402-supreme-court-narrows-sovereignty-for-oklahoma-tribes/

June 29, 2022 04:53 PM Forum: Politics

At Least 6 Justices still believe in the Bill of Rights

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

Where does that say that Ornato confirmed that he was irate and wanted to go to the capitol?

It doesn't.  From what I read, SHE said it.  Do you understand the difference?

If the article confirms that HE told the reporter that, then point it out.  

I didn't see it.

I'll look for your next response.

"The Secret Service officials could be anyone".  I didn't see it where it said Ornato confirmed that he was Irate.  I didn't read where it stated "we confirmed through Ornato and Ornato doesn't dispute that Trump was angry.

You DO understand that what you say are the words of a CBS reporter. 

I don't see quotes do you?

That would be a big NO.  
Here's what it does say, "The Secret Service officials do not dispute that Trump was irate or that he demanded to be taken to the Capitol, in the language that Hutchinson related to the committee."

June 29, 2022 04:58 PM Forum: Politics

More Judeo-Christian Cooperation!

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Israel has our backs:
Israeli Defense Forces stopped hackers from hitting US power plants:
https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/article-710691

June 29, 2022 07:01 PM Forum: Politics

For all of the Idiots out there on the left who are perfectly fine with believing ALL the Bullshit Garbage that the Jan 6th Inquistion tells you to believe

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by James Lacey

The more important question is, why are you and all the other TAKS sufferers glomming onto one minor detail in her testimony that was something she testified was what she heard, not what she witnessed?

Here is what she testified to as firsthand observations. And why are you not freaking out about this testimony?

1. Trump and the WH had intelligence that the crowd was armed and didn't care, and Trump asked them to remove the MAGS since "They are not here to hurt me."
  2. Trump wanted to go to the Hill and march with the crowd.
  3. To recap, Trump was aware the crowd was armed, that they meant harm, and he wanted to march with them. 
  4. Whether Trump grabbed the steering wheel in the SUV or assaulted anyone is so not the point. The fact that you and all the other TAKS sufferers are glomming onto this one bit of gossip to discredit all of the testimony is what is telling.
  5. Then there is the witness tampering.
Leave it to the cons to not see the forest for a tree...

June 29, 2022 07:41 PM Forum: Politics

For all of the Idiots out there on the left who are perfectly fine with believing ALL the Bullshit Garbage that the Jan 6th Inquistion tells you to believe

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by Rod Kaufman

Leave it to the cons to not see the forest for a tree...
Make that a twig!...

June 30, 2022 12:03 AM Forum: Politics

This gal sums up the mindset perfectly of every single leftist here and in the nation.

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Regarding the mindset of the right:
"Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.) says she is “tired” of the long-standing separation between church and state in the U.S., adding that she believes “the church is supposed to direct the government.”
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/3540071-boebert-says-she-is-tired-of-separation-between-church-and-state-the-church-is-supposed-to-direct-the-government/

June 30, 2022 03:23 AM Forum: Politics

This gal sums up the mindset perfectly of every single leftist here and in the nation.

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by Greg Shaffer
LOL.....what a joke! The Secret Service is denying Hutchinsons testimony, even the actual agent who was driving is denying it ever happened. Just more Kabuki Theater smile
"Ty Cobb, who represented Trump in the White House during Robert Mueller's Russia investigation, said this situation is much different than with Mueller."
"Here there are many damning facts," said Cobb, who pointed to Hutchinson's testimony that Trump knew his supporters were armed on January 6, riled them up, then appeared to concur with them chanting to hang the vice president as worthy of prosecutors' attention."
"If that "isn't insurrection, I don't know what is," he said Wednesday."
https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/29/politics/trump-justice-department-investigation-possibility-january-6-former-prosecutors/index.html
Is that beginning to penetrate yet, Greg?...

June 30, 2022 03:44 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Oh and that secret service guy in question was noted to be a choice of a political appointee in the WH and whom was said to likely to have a job in Trump world when he leaves the secret service in six months, as reported on CNN last night...