Patrick Forster

Evening Grosbeak

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Rod Kaufman

July 1, 2022 01:34 AM Forum: Politics

For all of the Idiots out there on the left who are perfectly fine with believing ALL the Bullshit Garbage that the Jan 6th Inquistion tells you to believe

Posted By Rod Kaufman

BTW, as an aside, Ginni Thomas, who stated a week or so ago, that she was "eager" to tell her side of the story to the January 6 committee, now says she is too stressed to appear...

July 2, 2022 01:55 PM Forum: Politics

Good News

Posted By Rod Kaufman

"A 10-year-old girl was denied an abortion in Ohio after the Supreme Court ruled last week that it was overturning Roe v. Wade, demonstrating the tangible impacts that the high court’s decision is having on patients seeking access to the medical procedure."
"A child abuse doctor in Ohio contacted Dr. Caitlin Bernard, an obstetrician-gynecologist in Indiana, after receiving a 10-year-old patient who was six weeks and three days pregnant,..."
"That patient is now heading west to Indiana..."
https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/3544588-10-year-old-girl-denied-abortion-in-ohio/

July 2, 2022 04:27 PM Forum: Politics

This gal sums up the mindset perfectly of every single leftist here and in the nation.

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by Mel Maki

An aide to Meadows? Trump thought of her often? Once a month? Even Trump had a busy schedule.
Hollywood rich and famous from politics? DC is politically 90% left, she will have another one of those guaranteed best sellers seemingly whenever they wish, she will have money and be the toast of the town and interview circuit however she chooses.
The girl will not have that much trouble with the big, bad wolf.
My complaint about the amount of qualifiers? Two and even three in a sentence? Big moments and sentences had some vague wording.

"...doing it for fame and fortune...?"
Maybe she will not write a book, go on tour for weeks, and make a little fame and fortune. Most could not do it.
What, are you a fortune teller, Mel? 
This is the kind of speculation I'd expect you to fixate on while ignoring the overall credibility and content of her testimony. But, I almost forgot, you're a Hillary emails and Hunter's Biden's laptop kind of a guy... 

July 2, 2022 04:56 PM Forum: Politics

This gal sums up the mindset perfectly of every single leftist here and in the nation.

Posted By Rod Kaufman

I'll guess I have mentioned her emails 10 times in more than  2,000 posts.
Hunter's laptop? Twenty times.

The amount of qualifiers she used in big moments in big sentences is serious discussion of her credibility.
You are the tabloid boy!

Fixate? I was responding to Lacey. You might have missed that.
"Fixate? I was responding to Lacey. You might have missed that."
It's what you're fixating on that is the point...

July 2, 2022 05:43 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Rod Kaufman

You still do not get it. Nearly every sentence was directly answering a sentence HE WROTE.
James and I understand that you're responding to his post but it's the response from you that both of us take issue with...

July 2, 2022 06:24 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Rod Kaufman

You claim I ignored her credibility. I say you are wrong. Her overuse of qualifiers in important sentences and in important times of the conversations is valid criticism. In one description of Trump's conversation she used qualifiers in 3 parts of one sentence!
It sticks out like a sore thumb if you are watching the video.
"Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson (R) on Friday said the testimony former Trump White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson gave this week before the House Jan. 6 select committee was “very compelling.”
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/3543950-republican-governor-calls-hutchinson-testimony-very-compelling/
As previously noted in one these threads, mega-donors are said to be abandoning Trump after the testimony.

July 3, 2022 03:02 PM Forum: Politics

Good News

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by Rod Kaufman
"A 10-year-old girl was denied an abortion in Ohio after the Supreme Court ruled last week that it was overturning Roe v. Wade, demonstrating the tangible impacts that the high court’s decision is having on patients seeking access to the medical procedure."
"A child abuse doctor in Ohio contacted Dr. Caitlin Bernard, an obstetrician-gynecologist in Indiana, after receiving a 10-year-old patient who was six weeks and three days pregnant,..."
"That patient is now heading west to Indiana..."
https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/3544588-10-year-old-girl-denied-abortion-in-ohio/
Republican governor Christie Noem of South Dakota attempts to respond to a question about this case...
https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2022/07/03/kristi-noem-south-dakota-governor-abortion-ban-bash-sotu-vpx.cnn
I'm wondering if either Darian or Richard might be willing to drive the child and her baby to a local fire station in their state which a remedy noted by Amy Comey Barrett as a provision for immediate care of the baby and the relief of the obligation of a mother to provide ongoing care if unable to do so, thereby granting injunctive relief to the mother by fulfilling that specific duty. Maybe either Rich or Darian can bring punch and cookies, too. That way, they can show their appreciation for the firecrews and provide a snack for the party...

July 3, 2022 06:27 PM Forum: Politics

For all of the Idiots out there on the left who are perfectly fine with believing ALL the Bullshit Garbage that the Jan 6th Inquistion tells you to believe

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by Greg Shaffer
Be sure to tune in for the next episode of the J6 committee. It is rumored that they finally found their smoking gun......

Seen today "My best friends sisters boyfriends brothers boyfriend heard from this guy that knows this kid who is going with the girl who saw President Trump say some things that Liz Cheney thought were bad. I guess its pretty serious."
As usual, Greg ignores the forest for the twig. The bulk of the testimony delivered by Hutchinson was eyewitness testimony. That's why she was called as a witness, Greg. And, as an eyewitness, she recounted what Trump had stated at the time it occurred, "I don't effing care that they have weapons — they're not here to hurt me," Trump said, according to Hutchinson. "Take the effing [magnetometers] away and let my people in."
Here's what a respected former federal prosecutor stated:
"Elie Honig, a former federal prosecutor, told NPR's Rachel Martin that Hutchinson's testimony about Trump requesting the magnetometers be removed builds a "prosecutable case against Donald Trump."
"He knew right before he took that stage that that crowd was armed. He knew they were headed to the Capitol and he was so confident that they were not going to do anything to him, they were there for him, that he was willing to risk his own security by telling people that he wanted those mags taken down," Honig said. "To me, that could lend itself to a conspiracy charge, to an obstruction charge, even to a seditious conspiracy charge, which requires a showing that force was part of the plan."
"Hutchinson also quoted her former boss saying that Trump "doesn't want to do anything" about calls for violence against then-Vice President Mike Pence."
"He thinks Mike deserves it," she recalled Meadows saying."
https://www.npr.org/2022/06/29/1108573335/hutchinsons-bombshell-jan-6-testimony-sways-legal-experts-and-conservative-media

July 4, 2022 04:04 PM Forum: Politics

Happy 4th of July

Posted By Rod Kaufman

"The City of Orlando, Fla., apologized on Saturday for its Independence Day message that declared the nation was in “strife” and questioned why people would want to celebrate the holiday in the city’s weekly newsletter."
“A lot of people probably don’t want to celebrate our nation right now, and we can’t blame them,” the Friday edition of Orlando’s “City News” read. “When there is so much division, hate and unrest, why on earth would you want to have a party celebrating any of it?”
"The city apologized the next day, saying it “sincerely regrets” the message’s “negative impact."
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/3545523-city-of-orlando-apologizes-for-fourth-of-july-message-following-backlash/
Leave it to Ron DeSantis' Florida to muck up the 4th of July.

July 4, 2022 05:36 PM Forum: Politics

Happy 4th of July

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by Darian Rachal

Ron, it was likely a leftist Democrat that came up with the message in the first place. That sounds like typical Democrat garbage.💩
Whether it was a Democrat or Republican, I doubt you'd find that type of message about the 4th of July anywhere else other than in the toxic environment conjured up by DeSantis in Florida...