Terry Wood

Jupiter (clearer) Nov 5th 2023 w/Mewlon 180c

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Rod Kaufman

July 2, 2022 11:27 PM Forum: Politics

This gal sums up the mindset perfectly of every single leftist here and in the nation.

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by Mel Maki

An aide to Meadows? Trump thought of her often? Once a month? Even Trump had a busy schedule.
Hollywood rich and famous from politics? DC is politically 90% left, she will have another one of those guaranteed best sellers seemingly whenever they wish, she will have money and be the toast of the town and interview circuit however she chooses.
The girl will not have that much trouble with the big, bad wolf.
My complaint about the amount of qualifiers? Two and even three in a sentence? Big moments and sentences had some vague wording.

"...doing it for fame and fortune...?"
Maybe she will not write a book, go on tour for weeks, and make a little fame and fortune. Most could not do it.
What, are you a fortune teller, Mel? 
This is the kind of speculation I'd expect you to fixate on while ignoring the overall credibility and content of her testimony. But, I almost forgot, you're a Hillary emails and Hunter's Biden's laptop kind of a guy... 

July 2, 2022 11:56 PM Forum: Politics

This gal sums up the mindset perfectly of every single leftist here and in the nation.

Posted By Rod Kaufman

I'll guess I have mentioned her emails 10 times in more than  2,000 posts.
Hunter's laptop? Twenty times.

The amount of qualifiers she used in big moments in big sentences is serious discussion of her credibility.
You are the tabloid boy!

Fixate? I was responding to Lacey. You might have missed that.
"Fixate? I was responding to Lacey. You might have missed that."
It's what you're fixating on that is the point...

July 3, 2022 12:43 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Rod Kaufman

You still do not get it. Nearly every sentence was directly answering a sentence HE WROTE.
James and I understand that you're responding to his post but it's the response from you that both of us take issue with...

July 3, 2022 01:24 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Rod Kaufman

You claim I ignored her credibility. I say you are wrong. Her overuse of qualifiers in important sentences and in important times of the conversations is valid criticism. In one description of Trump's conversation she used qualifiers in 3 parts of one sentence!
It sticks out like a sore thumb if you are watching the video.
"Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson (R) on Friday said the testimony former Trump White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson gave this week before the House Jan. 6 select committee was “very compelling.”
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/3543950-republican-governor-calls-hutchinson-testimony-very-compelling/
As previously noted in one these threads, mega-donors are said to be abandoning Trump after the testimony.

July 4, 2022 11:04 PM Forum: Politics

Happy 4th of July

Posted By Rod Kaufman

"The City of Orlando, Fla., apologized on Saturday for its Independence Day message that declared the nation was in “strife” and questioned why people would want to celebrate the holiday in the city’s weekly newsletter."
“A lot of people probably don’t want to celebrate our nation right now, and we can’t blame them,” the Friday edition of Orlando’s “City News” read. “When there is so much division, hate and unrest, why on earth would you want to have a party celebrating any of it?”
"The city apologized the next day, saying it “sincerely regrets” the message’s “negative impact."
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/3545523-city-of-orlando-apologizes-for-fourth-of-july-message-following-backlash/
Leave it to Ron DeSantis' Florida to muck up the 4th of July.

July 5, 2022 12:36 AM Forum: Politics

Happy 4th of July

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by Darian Rachal

Ron, it was likely a leftist Democrat that came up with the message in the first place. That sounds like typical Democrat garbage.💩
Whether it was a Democrat or Republican, I doubt you'd find that type of message about the 4th of July anywhere else other than in the toxic environment conjured up by DeSantis in Florida...

July 5, 2022 02:32 AM Forum: Politics

Happy 4th of July

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by Greg Shaffer
That is just plain stupid Rod.....but then no surprise there lol
Like this?
https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/03/politics/gavin-newsom-ron-desantis-ad-2024/index.html

July 5, 2022 07:00 AM Forum: Politics

Happy 4th of July

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Rod, when did that pos Newsom become a "rising star" in the Democrat Party?
I think the real question is why and how, to use your descriptor, "pos" Ron DeSantis has become a rising star in the Republican party.

July 5, 2022 08:12 PM Forum: Politics

Happy 4th of July

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Rod, POS is just a general term I use for Democrat politicians like the POS presently occupying the White House.

Does DeSantis' popularity concern you? 
Of course his popularity concerns me. He's another Trumper, on steroids. He's an authoritarian bully who doesn't care what rights get trampled as long as he's in power. A lot of people croaked in Florida who probably would not have because of his policies but we'll likely never know how many since the Republican led state effectively hides the numbers. The last I looked,  it was around a 30-40% under reporting. A goes after any perceived threat to his power like his war on Disneyland. 

July 5, 2022 08:18 PM Forum: Politics

Happy 4th of July

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

Are you just an Ass every day of the year??

I mean, you can't even take off the 4th of July from being a friggin' jackass. 

Darian and Greg, Happy 4th!  grin
No Rich, I don't follow your playbook. The real jackasses here, other than yourself, are those in Florida that put that message out. I also think Darian's "video" is uncalled for and silly and not "hilarious"....