Need Help?

Posts Made By: Rod Kaufman

July 4, 2022 07:32 PM Forum: Politics

Happy 4th of July

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by Greg Shaffer
That is just plain stupid Rod.....but then no surprise there lol
Like this?
https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/03/politics/gavin-newsom-ron-desantis-ad-2024/index.html

July 5, 2022 12:00 AM Forum: Politics

Happy 4th of July

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by Darian Rachal

Rod, when did that pos Newsom become a "rising star" in the Democrat Party?
I think the real question is why and how, to use your descriptor, "pos" Ron DeSantis has become a rising star in the Republican party.

July 5, 2022 01:12 PM Forum: Politics

Happy 4th of July

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by Darian Rachal

Rod, POS is just a general term I use for Democrat politicians like the POS presently occupying the White House.

Does DeSantis' popularity concern you? 
Of course his popularity concerns me. He's another Trumper, on steroids. He's an authoritarian bully who doesn't care what rights get trampled as long as he's in power. A lot of people croaked in Florida who probably would not have because of his policies but we'll likely never know how many since the Republican led state effectively hides the numbers. The last I looked,  it was around a 30-40% under reporting. A goes after any perceived threat to his power like his war on Disneyland. 

July 5, 2022 01:18 PM Forum: Politics

Happy 4th of July

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

Are you just an Ass every day of the year??

I mean, you can't even take off the 4th of July from being a friggin' jackass. 

Darian and Greg, Happy 4th!  grin
No Rich, I don't follow your playbook. The real jackasses here, other than yourself, are those in Florida that put that message out. I also think Darian's "video" is uncalled for and silly and not "hilarious"....

July 5, 2022 06:04 PM Forum: Politics

Happy 4th of July

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by James Lacey

Even better, courtesy of Florida: https://t.co/VBuD4JfmsE

Watch the whole thing.
I can do ya one better. Here's Senator Cancun Cruz of Texas going after Big Bird and Elmo!

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/gops-cruz-feuds-elmo-kids-covid-19-vaccines/story?id=86012503

July 6, 2022 06:34 PM Forum: Politics

Bumbling Idiot

Posted By Rod Kaufman

People who stutter are not bumbling idiots. People who think they are because they stutter are ones who are bumbling idiots...

July 7, 2022 12:27 AM Forum: Politics

US On The "Cusp" Of Falling Gas Prices

Posted By Rod Kaufman

"Gasoline futures fell more than 10 percent Tuesday and are down more than 22 percent since June, raising hopes that the high price of gas across the country might soon fall."
"The price of U.S. crude oil fell more than 8 percent and international benchmark Brent crude fell nearly 10 percent on Tuesday."
“We’re talking about 60 cents a gallon,” said Kah, who is also the former chief economist at oil company ConocoPhillips. “Now, of course it takes time to have the crude price flow through to the gasoline price.”
https://thehill.com/policy/3547968-us-on-cusp-of-falling-gas-prices/
They must have reopened the Keystone pipeline, huh?...

July 7, 2022 12:54 AM Forum: Politics

Bumbling Idiot

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

Its not stuttering, its just his stupidity.  I'm sure you can relate.  wink
"I'm sure you can relate."
Only if your talking about Trump and yourself...

July 7, 2022 01:32 AM Forum: Politics

Bumbling Idiot

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Wassa matter Rod.....feeling the burn on that one? LOL
Wanna watch me play dump truck?

July 7, 2022 04:47 PM Forum: Politics

Bumbling Idiot

Posted By Rod Kaufman

No idea what the reference means.....but I know we been down this road before. Not the least bit interested in whatever it is......you arent a scat perv are you?
You have no idea, well that's right. It means some dummy watches an inane action of playing dump truck in a sandbox and does so...