Image of the day

Captured by
Mario Paliferro

Eastern Veil

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Rod Kaufman

July 7, 2022 06:02 PM Forum: Politics

US On The "Cusp" Of Falling Gas Prices

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

Wow, isn't THAT thrilling for you.  I paid $4.89 yesterday, while in January of 2021, when Biden took office I was paying $1.84 per gallon.

So today, we're paying about 250% of what we paid under Trump, and for the fools on the left, this is something to celebrate??

Pathetic.  

So maybe you'll like to answer a question since you're apparently giddy about paying $4.70 per gallon?

What did you think of the jackass in the White House sending 5 MILLION Gallons of OUR Strategic Petroleum Reserve to China, India, and the EU??

We're all getting hammered because of this idiot's moves to destroy the Keystone Pipeline and cutoff leases for drilling which is causing grief for the middle class and the poor at the gas pumps and you're giddy because you paid 6% LESS than you paid a week ago?  

You guys will claim anything as a victory, but then I can't blame you because there's little to nothing to tout about the economy these days, so I guess grasping at any straw that comes your way is better than nothing.  wink
"the White House sending 5 MILLION Gallons of OUR Strategic Petroleum Reserve to China, India, and the EU??"
You mean the oil companies exporting it: "Phillips 66 declined to comment on trading activity. ATMI did not respond to a request for comment."
https://www.reuters.com/business/energy/oil-us-reserves-head-overseas-gasoline-prices-stay-high-2022-07-05/

July 7, 2022 07:20 PM Forum: Politics

Bumbling Idiot

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

Wow, that's Profound!   tongue
It's not meant to be...

July 7, 2022 08:03 PM Forum: Politics

US On The "Cusp" Of Falling Gas Prices

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

No, I mean the Biden Administration.  

"The SPR remains a critical energy security tool to address global crude oil supply disruptions," a Department of Energy spokesperson said, adding that the emergency releases helped ensure stable supply of crude oil.

Can you read?  Above it states that the BIDEN Admin's DOE, said he released it "to address GLOBAL crude oil supply disruptions".  

That's the DOE's statement..  

Phillips 66 delivered 460,000 to the market, and I didn't see the Biden administration issuing an Executive order to stop it did you?

Can you point me to where Joe Biden issued the EO to stop that?  Please show us all.  

The 460,000 was 1/10 of what was released, 5 Million barrels by the Biden Administration.  .  

Of course a lapdog kiss ass for Biden like yourself won't blame him for anything.  Its always someone else's fault according to you.
We know you have cognitive issues here but it's the global market that determines the global price of oil and the more the market is stabilized by adequate oil supplies, the less the cost of oil and hence the cost of gasoline. As always, we live in a global economy and not in the MAGA alternate reality of America first BS...
Oh, and where do you get the idea that the WH simply picks up a phone and tells oil companies what they can and can't do with their oil? Unless there's an established oil embargo that a company violates, there's not a lot that the WH can do. Case in point, the Keystone pipeline was going to deliver oil for companies who were going to refine it and export it...

July 7, 2022 10:46 PM Forum: Politics

Good News

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

Can you please tell me the 10 year old involved?  Can you point to the story where a 10 year old was pregnant?  

I guess I missed that made up story.  

BTW, while you're at it, can you tell me when Life Begins or is that an inconvenient question for a person like you to answer?

One last thing, do you still your forceps and vacuum extractor ready to go so you can do your part in killing babies in the womb?

A better question would be to have you tell us, what situation would you notice that you say is too outrageous to limit an abortion?

Why don't you provide an answer to that, since you're all into hypothetical questions being asked of Republicans, while you yourself are too chicken shit to address the questions that I and any other person pose to you regularly, which you dodge continuously.  
"A 10-year-old rape victim, who was six weeks pregnant, received an abortion in Indiana after being denied access in her home state of Ohio."
https://www.yahoo.com/video/10-old-rape-victim-recieves-180247281.html
Looks like you and Darian are off the hook in having to worry about travel duties to the fire station for the drop-off...

July 7, 2022 10:58 PM Forum: Politics

Still Sticking It To The Indian Nations...

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

When are you turning over YOUR land to the Native American tribe near you, from which it was apparently stolen?

Can you enlighten us all?  
The story here is not about their lands being stolen but I almost forgot, you're reading skills are in question, aren't they?
The story here is about sovereignty within legally established Indian land. I haven't seen any claims made by the Chumash indian tribe regarding re-claiming any of the land I live on... 

July 8, 2022 02:51 PM Forum: Politics

US On The "Cusp" Of Falling Gas Prices

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

You stated:  "We know you have cognitive issues here".


Umm.... excuse me... moron, who owns and maintains the Strategic Oil Reserve?  

That would be the US Department of Energy.

Did the DOE call up Philips and tell them "Hey, we're going to give you 500,000 barrels of oil to sell overseas? 

Can you answer that question please, then we can continue in your education.

I'll ask it again, did the WH call up Phillips and tell them we're giving you some sour crude to sell to China?  
And where do you think the SOR oil goes after its release? It goes to the refineries of the oil companies who turn it into gasoline or,  as previously noted, exported by the oil companies themselves. Now that you've been educated, does your brain have the capacity to connect the dots?

July 8, 2022 02:56 PM Forum: Politics

What are the chances?

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Rich might want to educate himself about his what aboutism:
https://www.npr.org/2017/10/05/555975207/as-irs-targeted-tea-party-groups-it-went-after-progressives-too

July 8, 2022 03:26 PM Forum: Politics

What are the chances?

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

Name the leftist groups who got targeted.   Go ahead and tell us.  Because Ron Widen claims that their was equal scrutiny, doesn't make it so.

Because you regurgitate it, doesn't make it so.

As the article stated, groups with tea party or conservative were targeted.  The IRS confirmed it.

Name the progressive groups that were denied 501(C)(3) status.

I'd like a few names.

Fact is, they weren't denied anything.  
"the watchdog identified 146 cases in which the IRS examined left-leaning groups for suspicion of engaging in disallowed political activity" "including groups affiliated with the now-defunct Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now, as well as others referencing "Progressive," "Green Energy," "Medical Marijuana" and "Occupy."
https://www.chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-irs-target-liberal-groups-20171004-story.html
Fact is, you don't know hat you're talking about...

July 8, 2022 06:41 PM Forum: Politics

US On The "Cusp" Of Falling Gas Prices

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

Hey DS, Reuters reported that 3 different cargo ships were launched with the unrefined sour crude sent to India, the EU, and our mortal enemy China.

Part of the Strategic Petroleum Reserve crude went to the Netherlands.

This was released by the SPR to be sent overseas to our enemy China. 

As far as I know, the DOE doesn't have oil tankers, so they rely on Oil companies to ship it, and so what does it matter WHO shipped it to them?

It doesn't matter how it got there, if it went on Cargo Ships via Phillips or the French Oil company Total Energies, which shipped 2 cargoes of 560,000 BBL each. 

The pertinent FACT is that Biden SOLD Our Strategic Reserve to our enemy China, instead of making it available to the Citizenry of the USA.

It is now being reported by some outlets that He sold some of our Sour Crude (Unrefined) to a Chinese Energy company with whom Hunter Biden is associated.

He is a real scumbag and a traitor the US at this point in my view. 

https://www.reuters.com/business/energy/oil-us-reserves-head-overseas-gasoline-prices-stay-high-2022-07-05/
You still don't want to understand that stabilization of global oil prices lowers the cost of oil and the cost of gas. The greater the supply, the lesser of the cost. Although this may be a stretch, even you should be able to understand it.
Let us know when something or other about Hunter becomes factually established. The last time, it turned out like this:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/09/27/fact-check-false-claim-biden-family-owns-10-chinese-company/8352291002/

July 8, 2022 06:48 PM Forum: Politics

Oh man, this is PRICELESS!

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Count the Lake lies. There's nothing hilarious about them:
https://factcheck.thedispatch.com/p/fact-checking-kari-lakes-speech-at
https://coppercourier.com/story/fact-check-kari-lake-election-claims/