My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Rod Kaufman

August 11, 2022 05:34 PM Forum: Politics

"An Appalling Coward"

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Following up on the armed man at the Cincinnati FBI office who has since been shooting it out with authorities:
Here are some of the comments from Fox news watchers:
"Our side is the only one that doesn't trust the government. Most Americans probably see no problem with the corrupt fbi and other communist infiltrated authorities."
The above has 44 "likes" thus far.
"This may be a planted attack. I wouldn't put anything past the FBI, DOJ nor Biden Admin at all. Honestly, I don't believe anything the FBI states now."
The above has 98 "likes" thus far.
"The fbi is not law enforcement. They are democrat enforcer thugs."

August 11, 2022 10:02 PM Forum: Politics

"An Appalling Coward"

Posted By Rod Kaufman

“I have been ashamed to hear members of my party attacking the integrity of the FBI agents involved with the recent Mar-a-Lago search,” Cheney wrote on Twitter. “These are sickening comments that put the lives of patriotic public servants at risk.”
“Listening to Republicans attack law enforcement is wrong, dangerous, and shameful,” Kinzinger wrote on Twitter.
“They will pick their cult leader over anything, but this is especially wrong. Every Republican official who doesn’t agree with those attacks MUST speak out if there are any patriots left,” he added.
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/3597610-cheney-slams-sickening-gop-attacks-on-fbi-agents-involved-with-trump-search/

It's too bad the backwoods boys in Georgia and elsewhere won't be reading that on their favorite right wingnut blogs...

Oh wait, here's a taste of it as presented on the Fox news website:

"Merrick Garland torched for admitting he approved the Mar-a-Lago raid: ‘Shutter the FBI. Immediately"

The Federalist editor-in-chief Mollie Hemingway wrote, "Shutter the FBI. Immediately. They are a threat to the country and self-governance."
"The FBI fabricated evidence in an illegal warrant in order to spy on Trump’s campaign. Multiple times," wrote The Federalist co-founder Sean Davis, in response to Zipperer's point.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/merrick-garland-torched-admitting-he-approved-mar-a-lago-raid-shutter-fbi-immediately

August 12, 2022 12:01 AM Forum: Politics

"An Appalling Coward"

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by Rod Kaufman
“I have been ashamed to hear members of my party attacking the integrity of the FBI agents involved with the recent Mar-a-Lago search,” Cheney wrote on Twitter. “These are sickening comments that put the lives of patriotic public servants at risk.”
“Listening to Republicans attack law enforcement is wrong, dangerous, and shameful,” Kinzinger wrote on Twitter.
“They will pick their cult leader over anything, but this is especially wrong. Every Republican official who doesn’t agree with those attacks MUST speak out if there are any patriots left,” he added.
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/3597610-cheney-slams-sickening-gop-attacks-on-fbi-agents-involved-with-trump-search/

It's too bad the backwoods boys in Georgia and elsewhere won't be reading that on their favorite right wingnut blogs...

Oh wait, here's a taste of it as presented on the Fox news website:

"Merrick Garland torched for admitting he approved the Mar-a-Lago raid: ‘Shutter the FBI. Immediately"

The Federalist editor-in-chief Mollie Hemingway wrote, "Shutter the FBI. Immediately. They are a threat to the country and self-governance."
"The FBI fabricated evidence in an illegal warrant in order to spy on Trump’s campaign. Multiple times," wrote The Federalist co-founder Sean Davis, in response to Zipperer's point.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/merrick-garland-torched-admitting-he-approved-mar-a-lago-raid-shutter-fbi-immediately
So now the perp who went after the FBI this morning with an AR-15 is dead after a shootout with local law enforcement. He recently posted a rant on Trump's "truth social" about the FBI and revolution or something to that effect. He also claimed he was at the capitol on Jan 6th so apparently he was a "patriot" too. Meanwhile, Republican representative Steve Scalise goes on Fox and accuses the FBI of conducting a "rogue operation" at Mira Lago!

August 12, 2022 01:05 AM Forum: Politics

"Failure Is Not An Option"

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Republican representative Paul Gossar: "Failure Is Not An Option" "We Must Destroy The FBI"!
https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/arizona/2022/08/09/gosar-gop-allies-call-abolishing-fbi-after-mar-lago-search/10278137002/
Completely unhinged Trump cultists at work...

August 12, 2022 02:49 AM Forum: Politics

Explosive development in the Corrupt DOJ case.

Posted By Rod Kaufman

I think both Rich and Greg don't have the foggiest idea of what they're talking about. 
First, the judge in question happened to be the judge on duty on the particular day he signed the search warrant. He's not hearing a case, he's signing a warrant. If there was a relevant issue pertaining to recusal, the judge would have recognized the need for it and would have done so if he thought there was a potential conflict just as he reportedly did before participating in an actual trial. 
I'm not going through the impeachment proceedings again but Greg is obviously wrong since it involved much more than the statement he refers to...

August 12, 2022 03:33 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

You're as so GD stupid it isn't even funny.  He RECUSED Himself previously meaning he shouldn't have even LOOKED at the warrant because he had to consider the evidence that the DOJ had to prove to him that there was due cause to swear out the warrant.

God Damn I've dealt with some abject morons in my life but you're about the most obtuse moron that I've ever encountered and I've encountered some real Einstein's in my life.  tongue
Lol! You don't know what you're talking about! The judge isn't hearing a case or deciding one. There's no grounds for recusal here.

August 12, 2022 04:24 PM Forum: Politics

OMG! What Trump Had Laying Around In Mira Lago!

Posted By Rod Kaufman

"FBI agents found dozens of classified documents during their search of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago on Monday, sources confirmed to NewsNation."
"Investigators discovered classified documents in two areas: Trump’s personal office above a ballroom and in a storage room near the pool. Sources say there were “boxes everywhere,” with some containing Top Secret Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI). Those are considered some of the highest level of classified documents."
"Classified nuclear weapons documents may have been among the items the FBI found, according to a source cited by the Washington Post."
https://thehill.com/homenews/3598071-fbi-agents-found-dozens-of-classified-documents-in-mar-a-lago-search-sources/

August 12, 2022 05:05 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Rod Kaufman

OOOH!!  Shocking!  We never would have guessed that they found EXACTLY what the DOJ under Merrick Garland was looking for.    smile
Lol! Like Garland and the DOJ KNEW what was in those boxes!  BUT, If the WSJ is correct in their reporting, the Mira Lago snitch did! 

https://abc17news.com/news/2022/08/10/wall-street-journal-informant-tipped-off-investigators-about-more-documents-at-mar-a-lago/

August 12, 2022 07:18 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Same thing with Trump. The National Archives even gave him the lock to put on the room where they were stored.  

The people from the National Archives visited him on June 3 and they were welcomed into Mar A Lago.  

Garland decided to do this and even some at the NA were shocked to see them do it.  
Lol! 
Trump's team had to be put on notice to secure a room with an additional lock because of the lackadaisical way he stored classified documents and the archives wanted their materials back which Trump took without their authorization. Stop believing Trump's ridiculous lies!...

August 12, 2022 07:51 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Oh Richie, don't you think Trump's lawyers would have brought up your bogus "explosive development" if they thought it amounted to a hill of beans by now? The time has passed and they didn't object to release of the warrant so any concerns about its authorization are mute...