Posts Made By: Rod Kaufman

December 31, 2022 09:57 AM Forum: Politics

Is there anything that the left claimed to be a conspiracy theory regarding Twitter...

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

You truly are just the dumbest of the dumb aren't you?

There is dumb, dumber, dumbest, and then we reach your level of idiocy.

I have been saying for how long now that Donald Trump hasn't broken any laws, and suddenly I'm on board am I with Liz Cheney and the Dems, that he IS guilty of a crime?

Buffoon isn't a strong enough word for you.

You asked  this above?

"but specifically who among Democrats has categorically stated that their intent is to make Trump ineligible for office via the insurrection reference in the constitution"?

Before I give you some facts and the answer, I just have to ask you this question: 

Do you enjoy making yourself look like the biggest fucking idiot on planet Earth in front of the entire world?  

LOL!

Here you go moron:  https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2022/12/16/democrats-pursue-broad-effort-to-bar-trump-from-the-presidency-under-14th-amendment/?sh=65888d1e743f

That is a list of 40 you f'in idiot.   tongue  
Oh obtuse moron note this from your citation:
"BIG NUMBER
51%. That’s the share of respondents in a Quinnipiac poll released Wednesday who believe Trump should be disqualified from holding office under the 14th Amendment, after he called for “terminating” the Constitution in order to reverse his 2020 election loss." 
So, "They" means a lot of people and not some conspiracy among Democrats to deny Trump the ability to run for office, Furthermore, as we see from the link:
"Whether any efforts to keep Trump out of the White House through the 14th Amendment would actually succeed. It’s highly unlikely the bill introduced Thursday can make it through Congress, given Republicans are about to regain control of the House and Democrats would need 60 votes in the Senate to pass it. Any lawsuits over the issue would be up to the courts to decide, including potentially the Supreme Court, which has a 6-3 conservative tilt and thus may be unlikely to rule against Trump. No states have yet said they’re willing to go along with calls to disqualify Trump from state elections, and the DOJ is still investigating Trump’s attempts to overturn the 2020 election, so it remains to be seen whether that will result in any charges."
"There’s still some debate over whether the 14th Amendment actually applies to the office of the presidency, which Trump could use to defend himself if he faces lawsuits calling for his disqualification. The amendment doesn’t specify that it includes the president, like it does with members of Congress or state legislatures, so critics have argued it doesn’t apply and the president can instead only be removed from office by being impeached."
So, knowing all this, which the Democrats in congress understand, the Democratic argument to keep Trump from remaining in office if re-elected is obviously more show than reality. So, the equally obvious point is there is no conspiracy to keep Trump out of office as you and Greg think...   

December 31, 2022 11:11 AM Forum: Politics

Is there anything that the left claimed to be a conspiracy theory regarding Twitter...

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Hey DSOB, you made a claim saying that aside from Liz Cheney, the Leftist Dem politicians, whose collective asses you have your lips permanently attached to, wanted him to run and that they weren't pushing for having him removed via the 14th amendment.

So when I proved to you that they are because they're terrified of him running, now you change your tune like the leftist weasel you are?

Gee how surprising.  

Let's go over the main point we've established here. 

1.  You're quite possibly the dumbest person ever to pen a sentence on A-Mart.

2.  Refer to #1 above.   smile
And you claimed that you wouldn't vote for Trump again and I called BS on that, too. And NOW you're upset with righteous indignation because of some hypothetical and unlikely scenario wherein Trump is banned from office by some sort of plot by the Democrats. That's how utterly full of crap you are...

January 1, 2023 08:03 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Rod Kaufman

You immediately attacked them since they were the messenger and they proved factually correct.

Are you still denying that what they reported at the time was true?

Here's a straight fact.  They were correct in their reporting at the time, when you compared them to the National Enquirer.

It turns out that they were correct and you were proven wrong.  smile

And once again as always is that the only tactic you have is to attack the messenger as you do 100% of the time, when faced with facts that don't fit your narrative of claiming everything is a conspiracy theory, whenever the facts put your side of the political aisle in a bad light. 

You have proved that over and over again.  

That loser tactic is the method of a lightweight when he can't refute the facts put in front of him, and it is the tactic that you resort to virtually every single time. wink

When faced with the facts that the left is using the 14th amendment to try and keep Donald Trump from running for President, you deny it outright even though they have introduced a Bill into Congress to do that very thing.

What exactly did the NYP article on Hunter Biden's laptop prove? As far as we know, it proves it's evidently his laptop and it has emails on it, some of which are his and others that reportedly are not. Beyond that, there is no smoking gun here of any sort. Maybe when Daryl Issa and Jim Jordan begin their BS investigation of it, they can call you as an expert witness and you can tell 'em all about it. 

January 3, 2023 02:04 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Rod Kaufman

"Outgoing Rep. Peter Meijer (R-Mich.) said people on the right seizing on conspiracy theories is giving Democrats a “tangible advantage” with the electorate."
"In an interview with Politico published Monday, Meijer said conspiracy theories were leading conservatives “to go down these rabbit holes and chase their own tails.”
https://thehill.com/homenews/3795887-outgoing-gop-rep-right-expending-energy-on-conspiracies-gives-democrats-tangible-advantage/
 Greg, Rich, keep those conspiracy theories coming...

January 4, 2023 12:50 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Greg, Rich, keep those conspiracy theories coming...

What is that?   I don't recall promoting any conspiracy theory.

I can name 2 big ones that you promoted.

You promoted for 3 years or more that Donald Trump was Putin's spy.

You promoted and still promote that the Dossier was all real.  

Both of those are loony toons yet you still promote both.

So name the conspiracies you claim that I'm promoting.

Fail much?   smile
I didn't state Trump was Putin's spy. I stated Russia collaborated with the Trump campaign through its campaign manager in order to help Trump get elected in the 2016 election and that is a fact and not a conspiracy theory.
I didn't state the Steele Dossier was "all real"; only some of it is factual.
Your and Greg's statements that the Democrats and some Republicans are advocating an insurrection charge against Trump merely to keep in him out of office IS a conspiracy theory. I believe Greg thinks the 2020 election was either stolen or that Biden didn't get all of the votes that he did and either thought is part of the same inane conspiracy theory that the election was stolen and this IS the big lie that led to the January 6th insurrection. Do you or do you not believe the 20230 presidential election was stolen? Do you believe Biden didn't get the votes that he did? Where do your chips fall on that?

January 4, 2023 02:19 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by James Brown

This is an interesting diversion.  The sort of thing you have described happens from time to time.  Opposites can attract my friend.  Think Carville and Matalan.  There are other famous opposite couples I suppose.  Maybe this is why you are single?  Are you looking for a man or woman who shares each and every one of your beliefs, habits, and charming personal characteristics?  I gotta tell you, that person probably does not exist!

In the realm of love, your soul mate is the person you are committed to deeply and profoundly, i.e. to the depth of your soul.  Agreeing on politics or recreational activities might help get the process started, but that is not the point of finding and becoming bonded to your soul mate!   This is obviously not what I was talking about when I said:

Now, the bit about you being immune from political posturing in this thread (or anywhere) is just hilarious.  Know thyself Rich.  You posture with the best of them.  You and Rod are soul mates in the "opposites attract" fashion.  Think Carville and Matalin.  Jim 
While I understand and appreciate your point, even if Rich can't which is, in my opinion, to be expected, I don't consider myself to be a soul mate as I understand "soul mates" with Rich on any level...

December 30, 2022 04:16 AM Forum: Politics

Imagine if this was a democrat

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Commentary on Mr Santos from the GOP leadership, namely Kevin McCarthy, can be summarized as follows:
"Rep.-elect George Santos (R-N.Y.) has put Republicans in a pickle: How do party leaders deal with his fabrications and misrepresentations without jeopardizing their slim majority or setting a precedent?"
"The answer so far, for the most part, is to say nothing"
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/3791270-george-santos-puts-gop-in-a-tight-spot/

January 23, 2023 02:17 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by Jim Moscheck
Seems no one wants to talk politics (and stay on topic) here anymore. Resurrecting this dead thread that no one on the right wanted to talk about when it was started. How many lies have come out since then and still not a peep from you guys, especially the tightly-wound righty rightist here, although he'll just respond with a whataboutism.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2023/01/george-santos-worst-lies

1) Said his Grandparents fled the Holocaust.

2) Said his mother died as a result of 9/11

3) Said he was a Volleyball star

4) That Ponzi scheme he was involved in

5) Alleged crimes committed in Brazil

6) The allegedly stolen scarves

7) Said he was mugged on the way to delivering his rent check

8) All those $199.99 charges (There’s absolutely nothing shady about the fact that Santos’s campaign spent exactly $199.99 on 37 different campaign expenditures filed with the Federal Election Commission, which is incidentally exactly one cent below the dollar threshold above which the FEC requires campaigns to keep receipts. Not shady at all.)

9) This one frosts my cookies: Bilking a homeless veteran out of money raised to save his dying dog

10) Claiming he had “lost four employees” at the Pulse nightclub shooting

11) Having a staffer pretend to be Kevin McCarthy's chief of staff in campaign calls

So, what does McCarthy do? Appoints him to two committees, the Small Business committee and the Sciences committee. Just wow.

When Madison Cawthorn got crazy exposing alleged GOP orgies and coke parties you all ran him out on a rail, but this guy gets a pass???

And I didn't even mention his denial of being a drag queen when he was a young man in his home country of Brazil. I think this guy represents everything that the current crop of crazy republicans are. Liars, deniers, and conspiracy theorists. I'm talking about Green, Beobert, Gaetz, Gossart, and their ilk.

And McCarthy gives him committee assignments along with the extremist nutcases in his party. They could very well push this country into defaulting on its debt, something which they, and the cons on this forum, are absolutely clueless about...

January 23, 2023 09:55 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by Greg Shaffer
S'ok Moscheck.....a LOT of folks on your team fell for Biden too.....and look what a clusterfuck that turned out to be lol
There's one major document that separates Biden from Trump on this one: a warrant. That's what it took to get classified documents back from Trump. 
Speaking of a cluster----, nobody can outdo the house GOP...

January 24, 2023 06:21 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Rod Kaufman

Originally Posted by Greg Shaffer

I didnt specify.....but I was referring to running in 2024. I would be surprised beyond belief if they were to take any action against him regarding the classified files issue. Same with Trump.....they closed that door when they did nothing about Hillary and her actions.
"Same with Trump"
Nope, not even close. This was a willful action on his part and Jack Smith is going to nail that SOB for doing it, too...