My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: AURORA REQUENA

February 25, 2005 01:33 PM Forum: Telescope Making

That telescope?

Posted By AURORA REQUENA

That telescope? I have a budget to buy a telescope + - 2400 $. To my I like much planetary observation. I also want telescope for deep sky deep. It is good buys lx200 10"GPS?

Thanks

February 25, 2005 01:34 PM Forum: Meade

That telescope?

Posted By AURORA REQUENA

That telescope? I have a budget to buy a telescope + - 2400 $. To my I like much planetary observation. I also want telescope for deep sky deep. It is good buys lx200 10"GPS?
I want to pay by meade lx20 GPS used up to 2400 $. Your you think that it is a good price?

Thanks

March 9, 2005 08:50 AM Forum: Meade

Collimation Lx200 whih chesire

Posted By AURORA REQUENA

Hi: I have bought lx200 10", and this very badly of collimation, and enough coma. I have a Chesire collimator you can say some Web to me where explains like sighting on lx200 with chesire? Thanks

March 15, 2005 06:39 AM Forum: Meade

Updated autostar II

Posted By AURORA REQUENA

Hi: Somebody knows if the Software of autostar II of lx200 GPS can be updated from Internet? And like doing it I?

March 19, 2005 02:38 PM Forum: Meade

Eyepiece of 40 or 55 mm?

Posted By AURORA REQUENA

Hi: for lx200 of 10 "F10, that you advise to your a my to me an eyepiece of 40 or 55 mm?

Thanks

March 23, 2005 11:00 AM Forum: Meade

Autoostar -Time

Posted By AURORA REQUENA

Hi: when lx200 is formed, the Time has to be solar time or standard time?

Thanks

August 10, 2005 02:45 PM Forum: Meade

Problem alignment lx200

Posted By AURORA REQUENA

Hello: I have lx200 gps, and it went to me correctly, not that it has happened that now when doing the automatica alignment or easy, the mouth of the tube instead of aiming towards the north aims towards the zenith until making top down. That it can happen? Greetings to all

August 14, 2005 06:26 AM Forum: Meade

Level North error

Posted By AURORA REQUENA

my lx200 gps gives an error message me is the following one: Level North error..., the electricos cables of the arms are correct, this single error gives me in the easy alignment or automatica, in the alignment with one and two stars to is correct That fail in lx200?
Thanks

September 3, 2006 06:44 AM Forum: Meade

Train PEC LX200 GPS

Posted By AURORA REQUENA

Hello: you can say to me to whom she programs I can use to make the training of motors PEC in alt/az? Some page where comes explanation? Tanks

September 9, 2006 08:16 AM Forum: Meade

to extend the cable of autostar II

Posted By AURORA REQUENA

Hí : I want to extend the cable of autostar II and have added a cable of I telephone of 4 threads to a pin, and she does not work to me, your you can say to me to my since the connections are made to extend the cable of the control of autostar II?

Thanks