My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: jeremy felty

February 1, 2007 01:31 PM Forum: Equipment Talk

PC164C-EX from super circuits

Posted By jeremy felty

I am looking to auto guide with this PC164C-EX video security camera. Has anyone used this camera before and how effective is the 600 line .0003 lux b&w with this unit.
thanks jeremy

June 25, 2007 03:16 PM Forum: Birding Optics and Photos

green heron

Posted By jeremy felty

green heron here in orlando florida at a local park

June 26, 2007 05:58 PM Forum: Birding Optics and Photos

blue heron

Posted By jeremy felty

blue heron on the hunt

June 27, 2007 06:12 PM Forum: Insects - Flowers and Other Small Stuff - Photos

green anole

Posted By jeremy felty

here is a rather cute little green anole here in florida

June 28, 2007 05:05 PM Forum: Insects - Flowers and Other Small Stuff - Photos

orchard spider

Posted By jeremy felty

love the color of this spider

June 29, 2007 01:16 PM Forum: Insects - Flowers and Other Small Stuff - Photos

spiny orb weaver

Posted By jeremy felty

Very curious looking little guy with a crab like shell. Honestly it looks live something that came up from the oceans here in Florida a long time ago

July 5, 2007 07:13 PM Forum: Wildlife Photography

not wild but still priceless

Posted By jeremy felty

I know it's not a wild photo. Believe me when I say I hate zoo's. But when taking this image there was a human quality to it that I felt that I must share. What happened after this was quite amazing really. There was a small child, less than a year old standing proud in his diaper. At the glass where mother gorilla and her child were. The baby gorilla stud up walked over to the glass within inches of the small child and starred into his eyes for about 10 seconds as if in recognition . The whole incident left the crowd of pushy onlookers stunned.

July 6, 2007 05:32 AM Forum: Birding Optics and Photos

Scarlet Ibis

Posted By jeremy felty

love the color of this bird!! the image was taken at a taken at a local bird sanctuary here in florida. This color ibis is found in central and south america.To bad ours here in florida are white and are more like pigeons found at local parks looking for human food.

July 6, 2007 08:34 AM Forum: Wildlife Photography

cheese

Posted By jeremy felty

Not to often does an animal of this size take time to say cheese.Photo was taken at merit island Florida. Sony alpha A100 with sigma 28-200mm

July 7, 2007 04:22 PM Forum: Birding Optics and Photos

osprey with dinner

Posted By jeremy felty

I took this shot today at a local park here in central Florida .To bad the sky was so washed out being that it was 3:30 in the afternoon.