Posts Made By: jeremy felty

August 3, 2007 01:25 AM Forum: Birding Optics and Photos

red shouldered hawk

Posted By jeremy felty

Large chest on this bird

August 5, 2007 12:11 AM Forum: Deep Sky Observing

ghost of the phoenix

Posted By jeremy felty

Well I am not really sure where to put this so here it goes. This is a ghostly remains of a com trail of the delta 2 rocket that launched this morning at 5:30 am at Kennedy Space Center. The image was take about 20 Minuets after the launch. The phoenix mission is going to look for to my knowledge water ice and maybe a bacteria presence. Here we have the shape of little green men. Hmm kind of makes you think a little, but anyway I hope you all enjoy this strange phenomenon.

August 5, 2007 12:50 AM Forum: Insects - Flowers and Other Small Stuff - Photos

really need help fly????

Posted By jeremy felty

Well I am not sure what this is to tell you the truth.What I can tell you is that it was taken at Blue Springs Florida U.S.A. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated!!

August 5, 2007 12:51 AM Forum: Insects - Flowers and Other Small Stuff - Photos

fly ??? # 2 head on

Posted By jeremy felty

second picture is head on

August 19, 2007 07:45 PM Forum: Insects - Flowers and Other Small Stuff - Photos

green metalic sweat bee

Posted By jeremy felty

1 of 3 sweat bee pictures love the gem like color of them

August 19, 2007 07:46 PM Forum: Insects - Flowers and Other Small Stuff - Photos

green sweat bee 2

Posted By jeremy felty

number 2 of three

August 19, 2007 07:46 PM Forum: Insects - Flowers and Other Small Stuff - Photos

January 6, 2009 01:30 AM Forum: Birding Optics and Photos

Western Brown Palm Warbler

Posted By jeremy felty

This Western Brown Palm Warbler is on winter Holiday here in Central Florida until migration back north.

January 26, 2009 08:57 PM Forum: Birding Optics and Photos

Fish Sticks

Posted By jeremy felty

Most people this that birds catch there prey by using a biting action. That is not always the case. This is a Great Egret I imaged in Central Florida. The Great Egret can use that long beak like a sward and spear it's prey. I got lucky when I was shooting. The camera was running at burst mode at the time ,since this all happens very quickly.

February 19, 2009 08:51 PM Forum: Birding Optics and Photos

double breasted cormorant

Posted By jeremy felty

This image was taken at blue springs state park. Not an easy bird to shoot because of it's dark color. I used a Sony a 100 and a sigma 600 mm cat lens for this image.