My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Tony Aguire

January 20, 2019 03:50 AM Forum: Politics

$5 billion for a wall

Posted By Tony Aguire

Stupid racist morons don't realize that decent people will just knock that wall down anyway. Myself, along with about a hundred and twenty other people are going to go down there and knock that shit down once it gets built up, so FO.. The only reason why Trump wants to build a wall is that he's trying to create a diversion from his being a traitor, Like Richard Davis. As a side effect the contracts that are going to go to the people that are actually building the wall are actually going to enrich Trump. Congratulations Trump supporters, you're supporting a dictator.

January 20, 2019 04:18 AM Forum: Politics

$5 billion for a wall

Posted By Tony Aguire

No different than the shit Trump posts, yet you are more alarmed by my posts than those of the commander in chief? 

January 20, 2019 05:16 AM Forum: Politics

Trump Teens Harass Native American/Vietnam Vet

Posted By Tony Aguire

Lol, I get some of that. Do you? Probably not, ladies appreciate nice gentlemen that don't go around supporting asshats that grab pussies or molest underage girls...

January 20, 2019 06:15 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Tony Aguire

Hats off to that fellow for wearing what he feels good in. You on the other hand, Richard... Not sure if you're trying to post some homophobic slur against me? But the reality is is that guy at least has the balls to wear and be what he wants, unlike you. Chickenshit intolerant assholes like you have nothing but a keyboard as a weapon, which basically doesn't mean shit. Stay in your hole, keep squirting your oral diarrhea, and entertain us with the knowledge that there will always be something stupider than us.

January 20, 2019 07:32 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Tony Aguire

Lol. No straight jackets here, just normal patriotic Americans calling out Nazi sympathisers like you.

January 23, 2019 11:36 AM Forum: Politics

Birds of a feather

Posted By Tony Aguire

https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2019/01/17/why-trump-lies-and-why-you-should-care/1GY6VJ9wB12dYvzpPfGPeL/story.html?fbclid=IwAR2zuYJxAhdlTk86uaJKi20CvOwrIgfUFE0JZyZ7xo16Ixg4OtwHT7fbXw0

Sounds like a couple of posters on here...>cough* Dick *cough<

January 24, 2019 05:12 AM Forum: Politics

Help Me Understand

Posted By Tony Aguire

because in certain people's twisted sick little world, they make up their own realities. Richard Davis is one of those people, is all the other people that voted for the worthless piece of crap that's running our country right now. All are willfully ignorant, willfully dismissing facts. 

January 24, 2019 11:45 PM Forum: Politics

Make no mistake, this is the America certainly posters here want

Posted By Tony Aguire

https://www.reddit.com/r/volt/comments/ajg2n2/evanston_gen_1_volt_driver_vindicated_driver_in/

Richard Davis and others

January 25, 2019 11:14 AM Forum: Politics

Make no mistake, this is the America certainly posters here want

Posted By Tony Aguire

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

LOL!

Its funny that you bring up this posting.  YOUR Democrats just sent 29 FBI agents in 19 different vehicles to Roger Stone's residence this morning to beat down his front door at 6 AM in the morning. 

Yeah, this guy in his 70s, he's a real threat to humanity isn't he?  

I'm sure they couldn't have made a phone call to his lawyer telling him to bring him in could they.

He's already out on $250K bail, so why the big production at his home at 6 in the morning?  

Explain that.  

The ONLY police state exists in the Democratic Party.  

And because some stupid jury gave this guy Millions of dollars, what relevance does that have to do with anything?  

What an absolute asinine, irrelevant posting.  
Changing the subject again you little racist twerp? Roger Stone is a worthless crook, like you. You think time makes crime go away? Starting to wonder if your should be swatted, you sounds a lot like a Nazi in hiding.

January 28, 2019 02:17 AM Forum: Politics

This guy is spot on

Posted By Tony Aguire

The Donald Trump CELL BLOCK TANGO (Part One) - Randy Rainbow Song Parody - ...

https://m.youtube.com › watch