New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Tony Aguire

February 10, 2019 04:49 AM Forum: Politics

Good

Posted By Tony Aguire

Originally Posted by Mel Maki

Ok, after 40 million. Could we build a wall after 40 million more? Pretty please?
Nope, we are all human beings. Sooner or later, you and others like you are going to have to accept that we can't survive as a species unless you accept we are one species. 

Your walls are stupid archaic examples of backwards uncivilized ideology.   

February 10, 2019 10:27 AM Forum: Politics

Good

Posted By Tony Aguire

Originally Posted by Mel Maki

Your head is in the clouds leaving you free from any economic realities. The left hasn't completely ran out of other people's money, yet.
So you are choosing to separate people based on what? What makes you better than them? Tell me why you think you have any more right to this land than anyone else, unless you are native American, which I highly doubt, you don't belong here either. 

February 10, 2019 10:29 AM Forum: Politics

Don't see any Mexicans here

Posted By Tony Aguire

Mass murderers, all white. Someone explain to me why we need a wall keeping Mexicans out yet we are not even able to contain ourselves ...

February 11, 2019 07:09 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Tony Aguire

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

Yes, give them a job, house a family in his spare bedroom, feed the group, let them into his house to watch TV and use all of his facilities and he can pay their bills.

I wonder if he'll take you up on your suggestion.  Probably not, but he'll call out everyone else who doesn't want to let uneducated, unskilled migrants into the country as bigots.  

He like most other lefties is as a big a hypocrite as they come.  

Tony is a NOT IN MY BACKYARD person, he just wants the illegal immigrants to take up residence in somebody else's house.  

He's a finger pointer, you're bad and he's good.  He's a lot of lip service about what a Saint he is, but you and I are the bad guys.  How typical.  
As I've stated before, they need to work and pay taxes, just like everyone else. But as typical of a narcissistic gas-lighter, you don't absorb anything anyone else says unless it was with your pre conceived (and often grossly inaccurate) conceptions.

February 11, 2019 07:15 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Tony Aguire

Originally Posted by Ronald Zick
Since you have stated that you think all walls are immoral, then you must be against putting this group of fine people behind a wall. Perhaps you want to house them in your back yard in a tent?

There is a huge difference between your accusation of "Keeping Mexicans out" and wanting to maintain national sovereignty over our border and immigration policies.

Since you don't think there is a problem, here is a link to a news story sent by a friend of mine that just happens to live in  Maricopa County Az.

https://www.abc15.com/news/region-central-southern-az/other/border-patrol-apprehends-group-of-325-near-lukeville?fbclid=IwAR2ljQWALDmFlb2CZPUTxs6GYG8W_oc7a7-vH0mpzlx0raI6u6tPpf0xkt0
despite certain people's insistence that I'm a liberal, I'm actually pro-death penalty and believe it's appropriate  in some, if not all of the individuals pictured, with the exception of Trump. I just feel bad for him, his dementia seems quite profound. 

February 11, 2019 10:22 AM Forum: Global Warming - REAL or NOT

MAJOR Global Warming Event!

Posted By Tony Aguire

Originally Posted by Darian Rachal

Tony, you seem to think that man can(to some extent) control nature, in regard to the earth's climate. I'm inclined to think that man is pretty much subject to the whims of nature. As I previously stated, I do not think that the human race is capable of preventing another ice age, nor can he prevent the devastating effects of a CME
Humans cannot control nature, but we can sure screw it up. Look, practically every initiative that is intended to stave off climate change have other benefits as well. Cleaner air, cleaner water, healthier people. I really don't understand why people can't understand that. Just do the right thing for future generations and stop making a mess of the planet, simple.

February 13, 2019 10:48 AM Forum: Politics

What was really said at SOTU

Posted By Tony Aguire

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=066WAeG5muE

February 15, 2019 01:45 AM Forum: Politics

This is what's coming...

Posted By Tony Aguire

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2019/01/presidential-emergency-powers/576418/

February 15, 2019 09:23 AM Forum: Politics

This is what's coming...

Posted By Tony Aguire

Interesting when you people regurgitate the puke coming from info wars and faux news it's the gospel, lol...

February 15, 2019 12:00 PM Forum: Politics

Just like WW2

Posted By Tony Aguire

Just like WW2 was for Japanese internment camps, Trump is going to do the same with the blessing of those who voted for him. Only this time it will be brown people with accents...

https://www.npr.org/2019/02/15/695184555/americans-who-were-detained-after-speaking-spanish-in-montana-sue-u-s-border-pat?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20190215&fbclid=IwAR1-eBBJXaJTtR7AXXY1RwsGBkW0CBNWF9u3PDbSR3cOLbiRi4jgdSRGEbk