Posts Made By: Tony Aguire

February 27, 2019 08:45 PM Forum: Politics

My dream team

Posted By Tony Aguire

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

If you want it "free" for grown adults, why should there be any "academic" qualifications needed, aside from the idea that one has finished high school?  

You leftists are always crying discrimination, discrimination at every turn, so why do the colleges and universities even have an academic requirement.

Isn't that a violation of the less academing achieving student's civil rights?

And what makes you think Harvard is solely a Private institution? They get massive funding from gov't taxpayers every year because the gov't allows tax deductions for endowments that are given to Harvard.  Those tax "subsidies" have to be made whole by other taxpayers.  Their students receive pell grants, in the millions every year.  

The total endowment for just HARVARD University in 2014 stood at a whopping $32 BILLION.  That's not MILLION that's BILLION.  

Ivy league schools right now hold endowments to the tune of over $500,000,000,000.  

I think we need to MAKE Harvard take students who aren't top of the heap.

Doesn't that seem Fair?

Sure seems fair to me.  Don't you agree?  
Clearly your parents did not even take advantage of the free K-12 for you...

February 27, 2019 08:49 PM Forum: Politics

Just like WW2

Posted By Tony Aguire

I asked you for examples of how the Repub. party has "dumbed down" the schools, and you were impotent to provide even one example and ignored the challenge. 

You're pretty much just all mouth and zero substance.

If you think you have examples of how the Repubs have caused massive deaths, put forth the evidence.

Otherwise your statement above is just more hot air from a leftist blowhard.  

And BTW, we know that the Democrat Party through unadulterated abortion has allowed and permitted the deaths of about 65 million children since the early '70s. 

Margaret Sanger, one of the biggest bigots to ever exist in this nation was a rabid racist against Black Americans and saw abortion as a way to control the population back then through abortion.   

The ones trying to stop this carnage has always been the Republican Party. 

And we know through the KKK started by the left and always being the militant wing of the Democrat party, that thousands of innocent Negro men were lynched because of the Democrat party in the late 19th century after the civil war.  

The Democrat party of the left in this country was the party that put in place all the Jim Crow laws that caused massive suffering of Negroes down south.  

The Democrat party of the left in this country was the party that put in place separate but equal in the Plessy vs. Ferguson decision given to us by the left which stayed in place for nearly 60 years, until the Republican party passed civil rights legislation, despite the efforts of the Democrat party to filibuster against civil rights.    

Your leftist Democrats were the ones who lnterred Japanese Americans in Concentration camps during WWII, under FDR, the left's hero President,

Hard to top the suffering and human damage caused by YOUR Democrat party, the one you blindly support and give allegiance to.

I could educate you all day long, but what good would it do. It takes a few brain cells to absorb the facts of the history of the 2 parties in this nation and you're very lacking in that respect.  

And you say above "shouldn't have to go into details"?  

You never had a detail in your life.  
Kids are pretty dumbed down when all you offer is thoughts and prayers that they will get home safe from going to school. Dead kids are essentially dumb when they are dead I guess, and it seems you are pretty passive at the idea of keeping them from being dead.

February 27, 2019 08:51 PM Forum: Politics

Jussie Smollett Attack Video Released

Posted By Tony Aguire

I have many gay family members, one nephew and a number of cousins.  
That's not many, and it doesn't matter if you spend no time with them, which I suspect you don't since you're trolling here all the time.

February 27, 2019 09:11 PM Forum: Politics

House of cards is BURNING down

Posted By Tony Aguire

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/02/26/cohen-trump-racist-conman-cheat-1189951?fbclid=IwAR0QVYMs5jhh7KfagN3Ff_XFa0aBoVXzk8s1Pu0GNhB--ZDQqf1Yl75JbAw

February 27, 2019 09:31 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Tony Aguire

While Trump is playing footsie with a 3rd world dictator. 

February 28, 2019 06:58 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Tony Aguire

Birds of a feather flock together. Sorry boys, your scumbag Commander in Chief is just as filthy, if not worse, than the company he keeps.

Prove me wrong, prove to me that Trump is this angel in disguise that you all claim he is, lol.

Republicans can't because they are a party of ignorant gullible fools that were taken by yet another con man and are incapable of admitting they screwed up. 

This is how empires fall...

February 28, 2019 07:04 AM Forum: Politics

February 28, 2019 11:56 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Tony Aguire

Originally Posted by Mel Maki

"...prove me wrong, prove Trump is the angel in disguise you all claim...''
"...ignorant gullible fools incapable of admitting..."

How many Trump supporting forum members are impressed with Trump? This is a case of "Anybody but Hillary."
The Dems could have had this hearing on a lot of days. They didn't look good choosing one of the more globally significant days. Hate him all you want, Trump got those guys into more normal clothes in more normal surroundings. Small progress, but he set one foot into civilization and actually spoke.  
Oh F* Christ. Are you really pulling the Hillary card? Hillary is just as crooked as Trump, maybe slightly less. Again, prove me wrong. Stop changing the focus and realize your boy is a crook. You people are screwed in the head, gullible, ignorant, tools...

February 28, 2019 11:58 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Tony Aguire

Originally Posted by Darian Rachal

Tony, I remember just a week ago or so, you were all excited about something Cummings had come up with regarding nuclear technology going to Saudi Arabia(IIRC). 
It seems you just jump from one thing to another. You're clearly suffering from Stage IV TDS.tongue
Suffering from your party screwing my country, actually.

February 28, 2019 10:14 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Tony Aguire

Originally Posted by Greg Shaffer
LOL....you really expect anyone to waste their time trying to prove anything to you?
Giving up? Taking your marbles and going home? Typical Republican quitter. Was it you that was all gaga over Sarah Palin?