My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Tony Aguire

February 20, 2019 03:25 PM Forum: Politics

Where The Money Will Come From For Wall President

Posted By Tony Aguire

He's not going to get his big beautiful wall. the big white elephant in the room that nobody's talking about is the fact that a lot of landowners along the Texas border do not want to give up pieces of their land for Trump to build his wall. He's going to have to use eminent domain, and that's not going to go over well with South Texas ranchers and property owners.

February 20, 2019 04:37 PM Forum: Politics

Just like WW2

Posted By Tony Aguire

Originally Posted by Mel Maki

"...emotional consequences..."
How you are going to fix the problem?
Wall with metal detector?
We have pretty good security, a man trap, bulletproof glass doors, coded (not keyed) locks for the building, and security guards... I doubt a metal detector is going to help much though if someone decided to go postal on one of our playgrounds ala Columbine. Most schools have outdoor areas, short of turning all schools into walled compounds, a metal detector only protects the children to a certain extent inside the building, and that's only if an active shooter can be stopped. We (probably) don't have to worry about one of our students losing it as our student body is young and we serve the Scottsdale (mostly liberal, upper middle class) clients. The fact remains that if someone wanted to harm our students, a metal detector won't stop them.
The reality is Pandora's box is open in terms of guns. New gun control measures are not going to solve this either, at least not anytime soon. The real problem in this country is our cultural tendency towards violent reaction when shit doesn't go our way. The current president does not help this, nor do the ultra conservatives right wing pundits the inflame the nut jobs.

February 20, 2019 06:12 PM Forum: Politics

Just like WW2

Posted By Tony Aguire

What nonsense to say Trump is the real problem. Your politics are overwhelming your logic. Reading again you are putting more blame on tendency to violence. that is better.
? Not blaming him, just staying he is not helping.... Big difference.

February 20, 2019 08:46 PM Forum: Politics

My dream team

Posted By Tony Aguire

https://secure.actblue.com/donate/ads-google-dtd-bern-launch?refcode=ads-gs-190218-Launch_2020_ecpc-natl-searchers_listtarget_branded-ad2&gclid=CjwKCAiAkrTjBRAoEiwAXpf9CYxQb70BOjfohuTMMOUuLB935QjRAV6NZfsV5z5s14IC1tCnY6J4rBoCvysQAvD_BwE

https://www.tulsi2020.com/?fbclid=IwAR1_BeVoS2j4wJUXRx-GSfJ67zCe_wiHRbasTJ7XZGMzoEe_iQhBXsKywg4

February 20, 2019 09:00 PM Forum: Politics

Just like WW2

Posted By Tony Aguire

Out more than 200,000,000 people, a handful of people decide to shoot school kids. But wait!! That guy we elected for president, I don't think he is helping!! You make everything political. It isn't. 
He holds the highest office in the land, are you telling me that when he promotes violence that no one notices?

February 20, 2019 09:01 PM Forum: Politics

Try to justified this please, Trump supporters

Posted By Tony Aguire

Originally Posted by Darian Rachal

Tony, don't loss any sleep over this; I doubt it'll be a story by the weekend. Considering it's Cummings, it might not even be a valid story. I'm very skeptical about anything coming from House Democrats.
Lol, sticking your head in the sand... Good for you

February 21, 2019 05:17 PM Forum: Politics

My dream team

Posted By Tony Aguire

Here ya go...

February 21, 2019 05:17 PM Forum: Politics

Good one

Posted By Tony Aguire

https://youtu.be/ChWDWi8y2ok

February 21, 2019 06:44 PM Forum: Politics

Jussie Smollett Attack Video Released

Posted By Tony Aguire

https://www.facebook.com/7976226799/posts/10157308144611800/?sfnsn=mo

February 21, 2019 09:24 PM Forum: Politics

Where The Money Will Come From For Wall President

Posted By Tony Aguire

Hey, I don't own land down there. I do own land near the I8 corridor. I will tell you that a lot of the dessert rats, ranchers, and farmers have no interest in a wall. Best kept secret is how you're getting cheap produce at the supermarket... It's not cheap fuel or over the top government subsidies, it's cheap labor coming from down there. Most people that want that stupid wall don't live here, nor do they understand the culture here. Most of us don't care, nor do we feel threatened by undocumented immigrants.