Image of the day

From the
ATWB Customer Gallery

Bird on a wire

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Tony Aguire

February 22, 2019 04:47 PM Forum: Politics

Just like WW2

Posted By Tony Aguire

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

From the statement above:

 The fact remains that if someone wanted to harm our students, a metal detector won't stop them.

First of all, your statement above isn't a fact its a guess and IMO its a fallacy.  

Secondly, taking guns away from law abiding citizens won't stop a bad guy from using a gun and killing people.

Thirdly, most thinking like yours, and coming from your side of the political aisle is about as logical and thought out as going over to your automobile turning the ignition key, and then thinking 'gee maybe if I go feed my pigs, my car might start'.  '

The foolishness and idiocy coming from the left with respect to their problem solving prowess is without compare.  

Let's see, there was a nutjob in Connecticut who went on a rampage and killed a bunch of innocent children and toddlers in a school.  What should we do?

Maybe we can go to Keokuk, Iowa and take Larry's guns away?  Think that will work? ermm

Additionally, you claim right wing pundits are inflaming the nut jobs?

 How 'bout the left?  Does Al Sharpton inflame people?  Does Don Lemon Inflame people?  When leftist fools get on the tube and claim that Red Maga Hats are just like KKK hats, does that rhetoric inflame people?  

Which political group's members are burning down entire towns?  Does Baltimore, MD ring a bell?  Ever heard of Ferguson, MO?  

Who's political side has been creating false narratives for decades?  Is it the right who presented Tawana, Brawley to the forefront with their faked attacks?  

Fake rapes, fake attacks, lies, smears, and of course Jussie Smollett inflaming bigots on the left to go after Donald Trump supporters?  

Who is burning Colleges and Universities?  

Who is attacking on Colleges and Universities with violence?

You have no facts on your side, just your wishes and hopes and we all know which side is the real hate group.  Look in the mirror.
Maybe you better watch out then? 

BTW, show me a metal detector that can stop an active shooter. 
You are full of crap, almost everything you post here sounds like some whacked out right wing nut job from Infowars. Nowhere have you shown one shred of empathy for innocent children getting murdered by people that... unfortunately sound a lot like you. 

February 22, 2019 04:52 PM Forum: Politics

Where The Money Will Come From For Wall President

Posted By Tony Aguire

Originally Posted by Mel Maki

An illegal that was deported three times just had a shootout with a deputy. He was pulled over by a female deputy that was good with her gun. Body cam shows he shot first. He missed. She did not. Fortunately the deputy won. Pelosi just said Trump was dishonoring the office but her lax immigration policy is increasing law enforcement's risk of dying. 
Because no white person has ever harmed an unarmed brown person.
You sound racist, as I suspect you are.

February 22, 2019 04:57 PM Forum: Politics

Jussie Smollett Attack Video Released

Posted By Tony Aguire

Originally Posted by Darian Rachal

Tony, I found this tolerable until the guest mentioned something about wanting to engage in a homosexual act with someone, then I found it nauseating.I'm sure you found no humor in that and found it repugnant as well?
Who cares what goes on in private bedrooms between consensual adults accept for people claiming to be conservatives?  So called  conservatives just want control every aspect of everyone else's lives, public and private

That he is talking about it is free speech, you don't like it? Go somewhere where they regulate that shit. I thought it was funny. I also think faking a hate crime should be treated the same as a hate crime.

February 22, 2019 08:22 PM Forum: Politics

Lol

Posted By Tony Aguire

https://youtu.be/EInIEuNSMrI

February 22, 2019 09:01 PM Forum: Politics

Jussie Smollett Attack Video Released

Posted By Tony Aguire

Originally Posted by Darian Rachal

Tony, maybe you don't find the idea of a guest on a "comedy" show saying that he wants to perform oral sex on another man repugnant; I certainly do. I guess the people in the audience(like you) found that funny. 

I find the idea of something labeled a  hate crime repugnant; it's Stalinist in nature.
I find it funny because I don't see how two people loving one another (regardless if they have a dick or a vagina) really matters but to the people in a consensual relationship. I am an older fellow, I've had multiple sexual partners, I have a girlfriend. When I see guys getting bent out of shape over other guys being honest about sexuality like the guest in the video, typically means the guy getting bent out of shape is in the closet, or curious. My best friend is gay, we just shoot the shit about technology, astronomy, electric cars and business. He sees a cute girl, he points her out too me. I see a cute guy, I return the favor. Who cares now when you have a president that thinks it's ok to grab woman's pussy uninvited?

February 23, 2019 01:47 PM Forum: Politics

Just like WW2

Posted By Tony Aguire

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

Your statement above just shows what an idiot you are.

Of course I have the utmost sorrow for those children and their families. 

The left continuously tries to guilt trip others into foolish reactions such as taking guns away from those who will never commit a crime with their guns to satisfy their egos when heinous crimes are committed. 

Its a pathetic ploy, the type you engage in on a regular basis.  

Your ridiculous remarks in the past and on most occasions implying that taking away guns from law abiding citizens will somehow magically cure people from their mental illnesses.

The idea that by taking away Jim's guns in Pocatello, Idaho, that somehow will stop a mentally ill man in  Connecticut from a shooting up a school is so absurd as to be laughable on its face.

Explain how this works please?  

We have something on the order of 200 Million guns in this country in the hands of private citizens.  

Explain how you TAKE all the guns from private citizenry, without completely violating the Bill of Rights?

Do you Care about your Constitutional rights? 

I live in the real world, not candy land as you do. I realize that there are evil people out there and that there is NO WAY to stop ALL evil.  We can try our best, but we don't in a magical place with milk and honey and money growing on trees, the way many of you liberals think we do.  

Life isn't FAIR.  That's just the way it is.  

Are leftists like yourself always completely backwards in their thinking?   
At what point did I talk about taking away guns? 
Your just an anti empathetic moron. 

February 24, 2019 12:32 AM Forum: Politics

Just like WW2

Posted By Tony Aguire

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

Agreed.  We have a huge nation filled with MANY different races, colors, ethnicities, and we do pretty well I think.  Occasionally, we have crazies out there who will kill using whatever instrument of destruction they can get their hands on.  

Guys like Tony never speak about the GOOD instances when guns in the hands of civilians SAVE lives, and many times it is the lives of complete strangers.

See, my guess is that Tony doesn't read much aside from his local news and the stuff spewed by Brian Seltzer, or Don Lemon, and the biased liberal media doesn't assist him in that respect.  

He has no clue as to how many lives are saved each day, week, month, year in this country by good guys with guns who take down criminals or stop their rampages.

That's because the nightly news isn't interested in reporting THOSE instances, because it doesn't fit their narrative of 'GUNS BAD, ALL GUNS BAD'  

They are only interested in the sensational.  

Look at last week in Chicago in that warehouse.  

How did the shooter get stopped?  

Gosh, lo and behold it was a good guy with a gun.  

That doesn't count though, because the narrative is that all guns are bad, especially in the hands of private citizens.  

God forbid you have to wait for the cops to show up.  They don't have the man power.  You'll be LUCKY in most areas of the country if they get there within 10 minutes.  A lot of people can be killed in 10 minutes.  What would have happened if a guy in that warehouse would have been armed?  It may have ended sooner, and fewer people injured.  

Nope, guns are always the problem according to the left.
I am an independent, you are a moron that should be locked up. Pretty simple...

February 24, 2019 12:34 AM Forum: Politics

Where The Money Will Come From For Wall President

Posted By Tony Aguire

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

Do you realize that all you ever come back with, when someone makes a cogent, reasoned response to you, is to call them a racist, a homophobe, a bigot, a transphobic, or some other ridiculous pejorative.

That is the mark of a tiny mind whose brain is rattling around in his mostly empty head.

What your responses prove is that you haven't the intellectual capacity to argue a point with facts or reason, so you resort to namecalling like a 5 year old on the playground.  

It is certainly understandable that once in awhile, anyone here might make a posted response only based upon emotion and anger, which results in namecalling.

I'm guilty of it, as are many other reasoned people here, however you resort to that tactic on a regular basis.  

It is almost every other posting with you, to come out and call people racists.  

Are you truly that incapable of debating?  Do you have a brain?  If you do, then use it, instead of playing all these cards which indicate that you don't have a brain with which to reason. 
I will rephrase it for you, you are an intolerant POS.

February 24, 2019 12:36 AM Forum: Politics

Jussie Smollett Attack Video Released

Posted By Tony Aguire

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

Precisely.  
Because you are both homophobic closet fascists.

Precisely

February 24, 2019 12:36 AM Forum: Politics

Jussie Smollett Attack Video Released

Posted By Tony Aguire

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

Precisely.  
Because you are both homophobic closet fascists.

Precisely