Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Tony Aguire

March 26, 2019 05:01 PM Forum: Politics

No surprises here

Posted By Tony Aguire

Originally Posted by Mel Maki

Tony,

The press has not been covering the Trump policies that you and at least half of the voters believe is damaging the US because they spend their time with this RUSSIAN BS! I am sure most Americans admit Trump is corrupt. Most voted for Trump because it was HIM OR HER! So far there is no proof that Russia did more than make some feeble attempts to *damage the very essence of our democracy*  A drop in the bucket compared to our involvement in elections. And an intelligence agency saying so after the WMD debacle is not enough. It is a real eye opener that Brennen and Clapper got to the top of any agency. Brennen said feeble minded stuff as recently as a couple of weeks ago.

MSNBC will be slow to reign in Maddow because she makes 10 million a year. But there is a video showing in rapid fire the news people saying breathlessly, today is the start of the end for Trump, this is the bombshell that ends the Trump presidency, etc. Hundreds of similar announcements by familiar news people everyday as the date scrolls by. With intent, they completely mislead their viewers with these headline stories. For years. The networks are not embarrassed. The viewers should be mad.
I am betting your wife loves getting grabbed on the pussy by the person you adore so much...

so much.

March 26, 2019 07:41 PM Forum: Politics

What's The GOP Afraid Of?

Posted By Tony Aguire

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

Who cares what Bernie Sanders thinks?  

There is this thing called the Constitution.

Maybe you've never read it, because you and the left seem not to know how it works,

The sad thing is that your leftist pundits don't seem to have learned a thing.

If it doesn't go the way they want it, to hell with everything, they will continue on until they get their way.  

Of course when did the rule of law and the presumption of innocence ever mean anything to your side of the aisle?  

They've always operated with no care in the world about the law, because they've been covered by their cronies in the offices of record.  

Loretta Lynch and James Comey knew they couldn't follow the law in charging Hilary Clinton because then they would be sure of losing the election they so desperately wanted to win.

My hope is that Comey undergoes the most invasive rectal exam that is ever performed on a crooked public servant like him.

He deserves nothing less.  
What is up with your hang up on ass? Are you gay? It's perfectly okay if you are, but I think you should roll it back a little bit to make it consensual.

March 26, 2019 09:53 PM Forum: Politics

No surprises here

Posted By Tony Aguire

Originally Posted by Greg Shaffer

Were you in developmental classes in school or are you really under 16? Damn.....
Hey, dipshit. I am  not the one who voted for the person that brags about such things. The so called leader of the free world is the person you champion as a pussy grabber. You like invading people's privacy? Come try and get my crotch, I am a gun carrying liberal that would love to put some grams of lead in a rapist forehead.