Image of the day

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Poll

2020 President - NO COMMENTS (take to Politics Forum)

Results
Previous Polls

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Greg Shaffer

September 11, 2020 10:44 PM Forum: Politics

Trump Can't Spell "Liar"

Posted By Greg Shaffer

Originally Posted by Rod Kaufman

Unfortunately, "for all of us that have been paying attention" doesn't include Greg or those who watch Fox news...
https://www.cnn.com/videos/media/2020/09/11/donald-trump-fox-news-bob-woodward-stelter-dnt-ebof-vpx.cnn

Beyond a few clips on youtube I have not watched a program on Fox News in well over a year.....That said I have not watched ANYTHING on CNN in at least 3 years. I get enough lies just reading what you guys post LOL

September 11, 2020 10:45 PM Forum: Politics

Trump Can't Spell "Liar"

Posted By Greg Shaffer

Blah blah blah

September 12, 2020 02:25 AM Forum: Politics

Trump Can't Spell "Liar"

Posted By Greg Shaffer

Well, GREG, please reread the statement one more time:"Unfortunately, "for all of us that have been paying attention" doesn't include Greg or those who watch Fox news". The aforementioned statement states, "OR'; it doesn't state YOU watch Fox news. However, I can certainly believe you get your news from watching clips on youtube, confirming my suspicions all along. Now, I suppose it's within the realm of possibility that you also glean your "news" from other sources such as Breitbart, Rush Limbaugh, and Red State and such so please do include a link every now and then with your Lol postings so you can properly credit your sources. And, finally, GREG, what are the "lies just reading you guys post" ? Give us some specific examples of the lies that you didn't call out at the time so we can respond to your accusations now...

There you go surmising again when you are really clueless.....as for the lies, 80% of what you guys post about Trump are either straight up lies you are gullible enough to believe or out of context bullshit spoon fed to you by the liberal media buffoons....I do watch OAN or Newsmax a bit more than other sources.....Not really a Rush fan, I prefer straight news over entertainers or talking heads. I dont think I have ever intentionally visited Breitbart or Red State. Unlike you I prefer actually communicating over drive by link only posts to biased articles. It has been months since I bothered to open one of your links smile

Ohhh and you will appreciate social distancing and masks Sturgis style I am sure LOL I will of course return to the finger in my next response to you smile

September 12, 2020 02:35 AM Forum: Politics

Trump Can't Spell "Liar"

Posted By Greg Shaffer

Originally Posted by Steven Moore

I agree Greg!

Thanks Steven.....I will be here all week smile

September 12, 2020 05:50 AM Forum: Politics

Trump Can't Spell "Liar"

Posted By Greg Shaffer

Life is full of risks.....you buy your ticket you take your chances.....You dont stop living because of what might happen.

September 12, 2020 05:54 AM Forum: Politics

Trump Can't Spell "Liar"

Posted By Greg Shaffer

Again, Greg, if you think we're lying about Trump or something else, then call us on it at the time, rather than ASSuming that's the case and it's quite obvious you don't look at the links. As for your sources, here's the credibility rating of OAN, "Overall, we rate One America News Questionable based on far-right bias, lack of sourcing, promotion of conspiracy theories, and propaganda as well as numerous failed fact checks. OAN is not a credible news source." https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/one-america-news-network/  As for NewsMax: "Overall, we rate Newsmax Right Biased based on editorial positions that favor the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to deceptive advertising that appears as news links and the promotion pseudo scientific information." https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/newsmax/

And just who fact checks the fact checkers at mediabiasfactcheck.com? LOL.....You are so full of shit it runs out your ears Rod......

September 12, 2020 06:59 PM Forum: Politics

Trump Can't Spell "Liar"

Posted By Greg Shaffer

You be sure and tell us when we're lying, greg...

Is your mouth open?.....There ya go lol

September 12, 2020 08:51 PM Forum: Politics

Trump Can't Spell "Liar"

Posted By Greg Shaffer

My thoughts....

September 15, 2020 01:29 AM Forum: Politics

"Negligent Homicide"

Posted By Greg Shaffer

Gawd, it is like being a fly on the wall in a beauty shop......"Trump this, Trump that".....yall sound just like a bunch of old biddies fussing in a beauty shop

September 16, 2020 11:02 PM Forum: AstroMart FAQ

How do you modify or delete a rating you have given someone?

Posted By Greg Shaffer

Originally Posted by Doug Dolginow
How do you modify or delete a rating you have given someone?

As far as I know you cannot..........................If something has gone wrong you might send an email to support@astromart.com, explain the situation and if warranted Herb may be able to help you with it.

One thing you should be aware of before you pursue contacting Herb. If a transaction did not take place leaving punitive feedback for someone is severely frowned upon. People have been kicked off in the past for using the feedback system to punish someone where neither party lost anything.