New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Greg Shaffer

November 21, 2021 04:05 AM Forum: Politics

Justice was just served.

Posted By Greg Shaffer

Originally Posted by James Lacey

No, that does not escape me at all. I merely find it funny that the guy who thinks he's the sole purveyor of the truth keeps getting this simple fact wrong. Also, if anyone else were making this simple mistake (notice I did not call Rich a liar), he would be harping and nit-picking on it ad-nauseam and using it inconclusive evidence that the other person was stupid, a moron, an idiot, etc. That's it. I merely find his inability to apply his code of conduct for everyone else to himself amusing.

Sounds like a distinction without a point.....When I have to go to a suburb of Atlanta I say I have to go to Atlanta not I have to go to Buckhead or College Park or any of the other suburbs.

November 21, 2021 04:15 AM Forum: AstroMart FAQ

My ad isn't showing

Posted By Greg Shaffer

Glad to help.....and I can confirm your ad is now active! smile

November 21, 2021 06:12 AM Forum: Politics

Justice was just served.

Posted By Greg Shaffer

Originally Posted by Rod Kaufman

I'm glad you clarified the matter. LIFEGUARD Rittenhouse, according to the prosecutor, utilized full metal jacket ammo that could easily pass through a squad car, as per his statement in the courtroom. It seems LIFEGUARD Rittenhouse gave it considerable thought when it came to loading up his weapon with projectiles packing a punch...

Once again you show your complete ignorance.....he was using standard 5.56mm military (.223) surplus rounds which are cheap and plentiful....and jacketed as you said. The REASON the military uses them is they dont expand and tear up flesh. The goal isnt to kill the enemy but rather wound the enemy and tie up as many personnel as possible in dealing with the wounded.....Jacketed bullets pass through flesh without doing nearly the damage that mushrooming soft points or worse yet potentially fragmenting hollow points do. This basically means the exit wound is the same size as the entry wound.....If I have to get shot I would much prefer jacketed bullets over any other kind.....

November 21, 2021 11:35 AM Forum: Politics

Odds of Rittenhouse being beaten to death that night by the MOB

Posted By Greg Shaffer

Were those deaths all homicides by rifle or as I suspect 451 include suicides and accidentals as well?

November 21, 2021 10:09 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Greg Shaffer

Odds of Rittenhouse being beaten to death if he had stayed at home instead of participating in vigilantism: 0

Uhhh nope......if he had been guilty of participating in vigilantism I am quite sure they would have made something stick to him but he was acquitted on ALL counts. 

One of the things Rittenhouse was out there in the streets doing that night was putting out a dumpster fire that was being rolled down to a gas station to blow up, with people all around. Such blatant vigilantism huh?

November 21, 2021 11:07 PM Forum: Politics

Our LEGAL system is becoming ultimately corrupt as Hell under Democrat Prosecutors

Posted By Greg Shaffer

LOL.....you guys are sooooooooooooooo entertaining.

So *A* republican hired a firm that makes a living doing opposition research to find dirt on Trump hoping to find a way to keep him off the ticket and failed.

Then *A* Democrat opponent came along and hired the same firm to hopefully find something to keep him from winning.

That sound about right? Is there some nefarious connection I am missing? Is there something special about this particular opposition research firm that makes this unusual outside of the fact that obviously if you throw enough money their way they will find people to just make shit up? 

What exactly is supposed to be a surprise here or out of the ordinary? smile

November 21, 2021 11:17 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Greg Shaffer

Regardless, it was still his choice to be there. Surely the party of personal responsibility can understand that?

Sure....he made the choice to go out and assist in protecting the community he lives in when the police were under instructions to stand down and watch as that community was looted and burned. I wont speak for anyone but myself but I definitely understand it AND agree with it 100%. This country could use a few million more just like him. 

November 21, 2021 11:24 PM Forum: Politics

Our LEGAL system is becoming ultimately corrupt as Hell under Democrat Prosecutors

Posted By Greg Shaffer

The Steele Dossier's genesis was funded by anti-Trump Republicans. That's all that is being said, and the broad consensus is that it is true.

Ok.....I have seen the same stuff months and months ago and I dont find it surprising..... A couple of opposing factions chose to use the same obviously corrupt research group whom I am certain dont care who's handing them $$ as long as they get paid. I guess the point here is "So what?" Just trying to wrap my head around what exactly this is supposed to mean that is important so many months later......

November 22, 2021 06:52 AM Forum: Politics

Biden's Physical

Posted By Greg Shaffer

Humor is definitely perspective based.....for example I found it hilarious whereas those with a stick up their ass may not smile

November 22, 2021 11:51 PM Forum: Politics

Biden's Physical

Posted By Greg Shaffer

See what I mean about a stick? LOL