My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Greg Shaffer

May 6, 2022 03:41 AM Forum: Politics

Another Guilty Plea To Sedition On Jan 6th

Posted By Greg Shaffer

The FBI arrested pretty much everyone except the people that planned it, the guy that planted the pipe bombs and the guy that shot an unarmed woman.....Yep they are kicking on all cylinders smile

May 6, 2022 04:31 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Greg Shaffer

Originally Posted by Rod Kaufman

You don't think the perps who pleaded guilty to sedition didn't help plan it? You don't think they're still looking for the guy who planted the pipe bombs? A capitol officer shot the woman in question and was found to have acted appropriately in doing so, whether you or those who promoted or engaged in the insurrection disagree in inconsequential...

Shooting unarmed protestors is appropriate now? I suppose in your mind it is LOL

May 6, 2022 07:05 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Greg Shaffer

As I've stated, the shooting was investigated and the officer exonerated, how does someone who claims to "back the blue" not understand that? 

As if police have not been let off the hook before for wrong decisions...... I do back the blue when they are in the right, I dont when they are not. Shooting unarmed protestors falls on the wrong side. How do you not understand that?

May 7, 2022 04:54 PM Forum: Politics

Roe Vs Wade Overturned

Posted By Greg Shaffer

How unbiased do you have to be to overturn an unconstitutional law? Bias really isnt a factor, it is either constitutional or not.....and in this case it is not and never was.

May 8, 2022 11:22 PM Forum: Politics

Roe Vs Wade Overturned

Posted By Greg Shaffer

Originally Posted by Mel Maki
Does it make sense a person that kills a pregnant woman can be charged with two murders but a person that kills the baby has no charge?

Common sense goes out the door when the radical liberals get involved......

Lets bottom line the pending decision:

If anyone is losing their mind over this draft SCOTUS decision, take a chill pill. Nothing there directly impacts the day to day abortions going in right now or the lack thereof. All that decision does is align with the US Constitution and return the decision making power to the people via state legislatures. Roe V Wade was one of  the most dramatic overreaches in the history of the country and was the result of decades of an activist liberal court.  It’s now up the the people of the 50 states to decide how they want their state to address the abortion issue which is how it always should have been. All that crap about old men making decisions for women is just smoke and mirrors. The real issue was always whether the Federal judiciary had the power to legislate from the bench….. and they don’t.

May 10, 2022 01:06 AM Forum: Politics

2000 Mules Trailer

Posted By Greg Shaffer

Just watched the full show.....have to say it is compelling and damning......and the best thing the left can come up with is geo-location is not accurate. Bullshit......Looks to me like they have been busted, hard.

May 10, 2022 08:58 PM Forum: Politics

And MAGA Thinks Biden's Impaired...

Posted By Greg Shaffer

As usual, RICH DAVIS, deflects away from the topic at hand but, to answer his ludicrous posting about a bogus movie, here's yet another fact check addressing the BS in it:
https://www.politifact.com/article/2022/may/04/faulty-premise-2000-mules-trailer-about-voting-mai/ 

As if they would just say whoops you got us..... Of course the party line is that its bogus. When in fact it isnt.

May 11, 2022 01:40 AM Forum: AstroMart FAQ

Nazi paraphernalia

Posted By Greg Shaffer

Its a pair of binoculars made in WW2 Germany. So what,......and I am quite sure he means high resolution photos when he says uncensored. The ad nor the pics contain any of what the TOS refers to.

May 14, 2022 03:06 AM Forum: Politics

What happens when the Democrats in the Senate don't get their way.

Posted By Greg Shaffer

Ran across the explanation for why many liberals behave as they do....certainly fits Rod like a glove and perhaps a handful of others here smile

“A cognitive bias is a pattern of deviation in judgment, whereby inferences about other people and situations may be drawn in an illogical fashion. Individuals create their own "subjective social reality" from their perception of the input. An individual's construction of social reality, not the objective input, may dictate their behavior in the social world. Thus, cognitive biases may sometimes lead to perceptual distortion, inaccurate judgment, illogical interpretation, or what is broadly called irrationality.”

- Wikipedia

May 18, 2022 02:22 AM Forum: Politics

The Ted Cruz Supreme Court Decision

Posted By Greg Shaffer

I can't stomach Thomas because I think he's the antithesis of what a judge should be. He's not a judge; he's a conservative advocate. I believe a judge should be unbiased but in the case of Thomas, he's advocated for the overturn of Roe Vs Wade before actually hearing the case. I suppose one could say you'd know how liberal judges would vote on the latter case as well but they didn't, unlike their conservative colleagues, swear under oath in their testimony to congress that precedent and settled law guided their thinking on the issue and then collectively, behind closed doors, come to an entirely different conclusion when the case came before them...

Of course he advocates overturning RvsW.....it was the single largest failure of the USSC in its history. Unconstitutional to its core and pushed through by a liberal court legislating from the bench. It is long overdue and in fact should have never happened in the 1st place.