May 18, 2022 11:24 PM Forum: Politics

The Ted Cruz Supreme Court Decision

Posted By Greg Shaffer

Yayyyyy someone else calling Rod on his BS......lol

May 22, 2022 10:52 AM Forum: Politics

Thoughts of Victor David Hanson: Demise of Democrats

Posted By Greg Shaffer

Originally Posted by Darian Rachal
This popped up on YouTube this evening. It's dated March 31st. Hanson's ideas are interesting and I think a reason to be somewhat optimistic.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy5vgjVvVKs

When Hanson speaks smart people listen.....he rarely misses the mark.

May 22, 2022 11:39 PM Forum: Politics

Thoughts of Victor David Hanson: Demise of Democrats

Posted By Greg Shaffer

Originally Posted by Rod Kaufman
Here's Victor David Hanson on a Fox show entitled, "Hillary Clinton is the connection to all Trump-Russia lies" (must have taken time off for writing for the Epoch Times):
https://video.foxnews.com/v/6306562232112#sp=show-clips
Hillary is "the nexus" of all of this! Maybe he'll get to the bottom of Hillary's emails, too! Ya gotta listen to the wacko conspiracy theory!...

Would never have pinned you for a Hanson fan Rod lol

But hey....when he is right, he is right smile

May 23, 2022 10:10 PM Forum: Politics

Meanwhile Down Under

Posted By Greg Shaffer

Australia is a funky bird when it comes to politics. There seems to be 2 primary parties, the center left liberal party (Labor party) and the center right liberal party. Then there are a smattering of other coalition parties as well as independents who lay claim to no party.

The center right liberals have run the show for 8 or 9 years now and now the center left has captured 72 of the 76 seats needed to have parliamentary majority. Labor (center left) made it a referendum against the current prime minister Scott Morrison in order to pull the rabbit out of the hat as there was a general distaste for his heavy handed politics. Both parties lost considerable vote share though from 2019. It was the independents who tilted the scales.

The Labor party is expected to now rule the roost anyway even if they dont clear the 76 threshold for a majority due to alliances with smaller parties and the independents with Labor leader Anthony Albanese expected to become the next prime minister. 

May 23, 2022 10:25 PM Forum: Politics

The Build Back Better Plan

Posted By Greg Shaffer

Inflation is at a near record high. Gas is too expensive for people to go to work. Baby food is in extremely short supply. But let's please keep sending billions of dollars to Ukraine because they really need it right? LOL

May 24, 2022 12:33 AM Forum: Politics

The Build Back Better Plan

Posted By Greg Shaffer

Originally Posted by Rod Kaufman

I knew it, sooner or later, the true response on Russia invading Ukraine, as echoed by the extremists in the Republican party, becomes Greg's mantra, too! And he was one of the outraged on the forum when I even suggested a con or two might not side with Ukraine!  

As usual you purposely misread my position in favor of your own..... no surprises there.

I am in favor of the Ukraine and will continue to be. That said our own issues have become more and more dire.....America 1st takes precedence for me. Sending billions upon billions to Ukraine, much of which gets laundered back to the corrupt here does NOT take precedence over our own issues.

May 24, 2022 12:50 AM Forum: Politics

WORST Performance by the US Stock Markets in 90 YEARS and its occuring under the Biden Presidency

Posted By Greg Shaffer

I have been playing with digital currency for the last year and the recent market plunge there has made me a really nice return......bitcoin hit a year low on may 12 of 25k per coin. I bought all I could rake up on short notice. Sitting at 30k+ now and just paid for the 2000 sq ft addition to my house as well as a vacation. Fluctuating markets simply do not scare me.....buy low, sell high smile

Another coin I have been holding for a while just spiked by 85% today and I got out 10 min ago.....

May 24, 2022 06:59 AM Forum: Politics

WORST Performance by the US Stock Markets in 90 YEARS and its occuring under the Biden Presidency

Posted By Greg Shaffer

What was the slogan? Build Back Better?

Bottom line is nothing is built, nothing is back and nothing is better.....

May 25, 2022 11:03 AM Forum: Politics

May 25, 2022 08:06 PM Forum: Politics

The disease killing America

Posted By Greg Shaffer

Sorry for your delusion Moscheck lol