New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Greg Shaffer

February 1, 2023 09:52 AM Forum: Politics

Record Profits & Republicans!

Posted By Greg Shaffer

Originally Posted by Rod Kaufman

Is 25 billion the same as 22.5 billion or does that fact not matter to you?

LOL.....yeah you got him Rod.....of course when you consider that when a politician "projects" a shortfall you can safely ad another 50 to 100% to that. Seems like Rich was being generous LOL

February 3, 2023 09:39 AM Forum: Politics

Shoot It Down!

Posted By Greg Shaffer

There is the idiot again....

February 3, 2023 10:04 PM Forum: Politics

Shoot It Down!

Posted By Greg Shaffer

You must really be stinging bad from the Hillary topic if you have to drag this old cat out of the bag LOL

February 12, 2023 06:01 AM Forum: AstroMart FAQ

Rating Link Disappears?

Posted By Greg Shaffer

Originally Posted by Albert Lamperti
I have a similar problem though the buyer is NOT a dealer. We are both trying to rate each other: he is Milton Roney. Can we both have a link available to rate each other?
Thanks,
Al

If you or he responded via an ad then there should have been a flag set to allow you both to rate the transaction. If however the transaction was initiated via the private message feature without going thru the ad itself then that flag would not have gotten set. 

Since he has no ads showing and no ratings I assume he responded to one of your ads?

It looks like all of your ads have been marked as sold which would preclude him responding again....thus no way to set that flag is available now. 

February 15, 2023 12:47 AM Forum: Politics

The media

Posted By Greg Shaffer

President Trump invited the Pope for lunch on his mega yacht, the Pope accepted and during lunch, a puff of wind blew the Pontiff's hat off and right into the water.
It blew off about 50 feet, then the wind died down and it just floated on top of the water.
The crew and the secret service were scrambling to launch a boat to retrieve it, when Trump waved them off, saying "Never mind, boys, I'll get it."
The Donald climbed over the side of the yacht, walked on the water to the hat, picked it up, walked back on the water, climbed back into the yacht, and handed the Pope his hat.
The crew was speechless, the security team, and the Pope's entourage were speechless.
No one knew what to say, not even the Pope.
That afternoon, NBC, CBS, ABC, MSNBC, CNN all covered the story. Their banner headlines read,
"TRUMP CAN'T SWIM"!

February 15, 2023 01:02 PM Forum: AstroMart FAQ

My item marked sold but not

Posted By Greg Shaffer

Originally Posted by John Paul
My item has not been sold but marked sold

For Sale NOT CONFIRMED Atik 16200 color CCD camera 02/14/2023 04:42PM
For Sale NOT CONFIRMED Atik 16200 CCD color Camera 02/12/2023 12:18PM
For Sale NOT CONFIRMED Atik 16200 Color CCD camera 02/11/2023 02:15PM
For Sale SOLD Atik 16200 color ccd camera 02/08/2023 04:05PM

Above copied from your listings.....

Looks like you have posted it 4 times over a few days. The 1st one is marked sold, the others have not been finalized by you so the public can view the ads. 

Appears you are not real familiar with the process. I suspect you inadvertently marked the 1st one as sold by mistake. The simplest cure would be to just confirm one of the still hidden ads and ignore the 1st one.

February 16, 2023 02:38 AM Forum: Politics

The media

Posted By Greg Shaffer

Some have a sense of humor and some dont.....Moscheck has proven time and again he doesnt LOL

February 16, 2023 04:26 AM Forum: Politics

The media

Posted By Greg Shaffer

Originally Posted by Jim Moscheck
Or was the reason for Greg's post in the first place was to not have anyone respond to it???

Oh, you guys are good and I walked right into your trap. Right??

LOL no, it was definitely posted for those with at least a modicum of humor in their soul.....

February 16, 2023 06:40 AM Forum: Politics

Sad today....

Posted By Greg Shaffer

The woman who stayed at the top of my hotties list for many years passed at 82. Raquel Welch......RIP

February 16, 2023 09:30 AM Forum: Politics

NBA or NFL?

Posted By Greg Shaffer

So lets see.....

36 have been accused of spousal abuse

7 have been arrested for fraud

19 accused of writing bad checks

117 have bankrupted at least 2 businesses

3 have been convicted and are or have done time for assault

71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit

14 have been arrested on drug related charges

8 have been arrested for shoplifting

21 are currently defendants in lawsuits

84 have been arrested for drunk driving

All this in the last year.....

So which do you think it is? NBA or NFL?

Neither..... this is all within the 435 members of Congress.....

Now that is something to ponder LOL

Now I have to wonder how that breaks down by which side of the aisle they sit on.....I have little doubt on both sides but I would bet the pecentage of which would be an interesting figure.