My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Rex & Yvonne Repich

May 2, 2012 04:52 PM Forum: Off Topic Discussions

End of the world

Posted By Rex & Yvonne Repich

That's it! I'm moving to another planet.
Rex

May 14, 2012 02:33 AM Forum: Mounts

Permanent Pier Advice

Advanced Telescope Systems (as shown on the Astro-Physics site), well built to order, lots of top plates available and finished to last.
Rex

June 28, 2012 10:48 PM Forum: Bad to the Bone Autos

I want a Porsche 911 for my next car!

A guy I worked with had one and was happy with it until one day he had a flat, he put the donut spare tire on and found that the only place the flat tire would fit was on the passenger seat, tough choice - leave the tire or the fiancé behind on the road. I considered a Cayman but that doesn't even have a donut and no run-flats. Totally dumb designed cars for daily driving! A weekend toy only and a money pit too.
Rex

July 14, 2012 07:23 PM Forum: AstroMart FAQ

Astromart servers slow?

I have a fast (40mb/sec) cable connection, but I went in and deleted all the Amart cookies/data info and that seems to have made a big difference, so maybe it was just at my end? Thanks all.
Rex

August 6, 2012 01:12 PM Forum: Takahashi

EM200 mount issue

Is it a Temma II or a Temma II M ?

August 14, 2012 11:41 PM Forum: Takahashi

LSS/TNR's domain hijacked?

http://www.dcwg.org/fix/

Go to the above site and then go to the site listed there to see if your computer was hijacked by a fake DNR server, the FBI did extensive work on this problem.
Rex

July 1, 2013 05:41 PM Forum: A Day in the Life of the Administrator

The AstroMart FORUMS - What I like and HATE!

I hate having the announcements in the misc listings, makes it hard to browse that listing, please make an separate announcements listing.
Everything else works great!

July 2, 2013 12:50 PM Forum: A Day in the Life of the Administrator

The AstroMart FORUMS - What I like and HATE!

For auctions:
I would like to see payment and shipping information listed ( like that listed in classifieds) so I know what forms of payment are accepted and who pays shipping for an item being auctioned AND if there is a handling or crating charge involved in the sale?

July 14, 2013 10:21 PM Forum: AstroMart FAQ

What's wrong with the new format?

The new photo format is terrible, instead of seeing all the images as thumbnails at once and clicking on the one you want to see, I am forced to scroll one by one through all of them to see whats there. Much harder to use! And the main picture is cut off on my IPad! The old system was a much better shopping experiance.

October 30, 2013 06:24 PM Forum: ASTRONOMY

your most used scope

My most used scope is my Tak FSQ106N, the flat field view it provides is addicting and now paired with a Leica ASPH and a Losmandy GM-8 (digital drive), it is a simple, easy to setup and use system that keeps me grabbing it instead of a larger scope.
Rex