New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Sonya Ward

April 29, 2002 11:55 PM Forum: Home Observatories

observatory in rafters

Posted By Sonya Ward

Hi Fusion,
I thought the same thing, everybody thinks vibration would be a problem. I think we should just build a hugh observatory and live in it. Sorry to say my hubby doesnt think so. But there is allways the garage huh!
Half garage half observatory~~ Sonya~~

June 23, 2002 07:40 PM Forum: Home Observatories

Third Story observatory

Posted By Sonya Ward

Hey Astroguy,
Can we come over and play when she is done? We will bring all our favorite toys.
~~ Sonya~~

June 24, 2002 10:52 AM Forum: Telescope Making

SOLAR TELESCOPE

Posted By Sonya Ward

very nice Dave!! Looks like fun. What does thew images look like ? ~~ Sonya~~

July 9, 2002 10:24 AM Forum: Equipment Talk

OIII or Ultrablock for 9.25

Posted By Sonya Ward

Hi Mike,
I have the Lumicon O111 and I was looking at a perfect Veil Sunday morning, not to mention the Ring. Lumicon makes good stuff.
~~Sonya~~

October 25, 2002 01:07 AM Forum: Telescope Making

AstroSystems' Telekit

Posted By Sonya Ward

Hey ,
They come to The Texas Star Party every year I would love to have one , I am saving for the 12.5 F6 kit, You get them anyway you want them finished or part by part. They are quite nice the guy next to me had a 30" . Was fantastic views.
Dark skies + 30" scope = stargazer heaven
Clear Skies ~~ Sonya~~

December 22, 2003 12:19 AM Forum: Telescope Making

Its finished !

Posted By Sonya Ward

Ok, Thanks Chuck & Bill now I know what I want for Christmas.
Sonya

December 22, 2003 11:42 AM Forum: Telescope Making

Its finished !

Posted By Sonya Ward

Hi Michael,
Hi James,
James,That kydex is the best I'v seen. Found out it gets real flexible if your warm it in the sunlight first.
Mike, your mirror cell works great and fits like a glove. It is so well made and very easy to use. The mirror stays pretty much in collimation because it supported so well, I think you have an excellent product there Mike.
Clear skies and happy viewing.
Sonya

June 5, 2004 11:14 PM Forum: Equipment Talk

Finally a Paracorr!

Posted By Sonya Ward

grin Sometimes it's a timing thing. Your going to live it a friend talked me into buying one now I can't live without it.
Clear bright stars
Sonya

June 8, 2004 11:48 AM Forum: Telescope Making

Correct Image Newtonian

Posted By Sonya Ward

Hi David,
Sorry to get off the subject here, but where did you get that mount? I really like it. Did ya build it? I have a really heavy refractor and I could use something like that.
~*~Sonya~*~ grin

July 8, 2004 11:41 PM Forum: Equipment Talk

As I get closer to my 8" scope, I'm starting to re

Posted By Sonya Ward

Hi Sarah,
My first scope was a 8"sct. I still have it always will but just recently built a 16" dob with the help of my friends here. While the dob is great I still love my 8". But here's the thing a girl never have too many scopes so purchase the scope and then after a while you will want a different one. Oh and I would not hesitate one minute to purchase from anybody that has good rating here at astromart. There are some good people here. I always check astromart first before I purchase something. Have fun and you will love the Dob.
Sonya grin