New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Paulo martin

November 8, 2006 08:24 AM Forum: TeleVue

Used Pronto

Posted By Paulo martin

Hello,

I have the opportunity of to buy a used Pronto Telescope, and I like know your opinion on this telescope, if good for wide angle(Milky Way for example), if good for double stars(I am "fan" of binary systems), if good also for birdwacht, I know that the Pronto have CA at times but I think that the Pronto can to be a good "tank"-crisp images-fine focus-...mixing.

thank you,

Best,

Paul

November 10, 2006 07:50 AM Forum: Astro Binoculars

Collimation of Miyauchi

Posted By Paulo martin

Hello,

Anyone know like collimate a 20X100 Miyauchi binoculars(it is the model with interchangeable eyepiece).

Thank you,

Paul

November 10, 2006 08:07 AM Forum: Eyepieces

best wide angle

Posted By Paulo martin

hello,

I like know your opinion on which is the "best" wide angle eyepiece(best performance and WOW! impact) with the Televue Pronto telescope,

Thank,

Paul

November 26, 2006 01:14 PM Forum: Deep Sky Observing

To see Veil Nebula and North America.

Posted By Paulo martin

Hello,
I have acquired a Televue Pronto telescope, and I like know the best magnification and eyepiece type with this telescope for to see the Veil and N.America nebulas. Are best to use a filter narrower UHC or OIII?

Thanks,

Paul

November 26, 2006 01:28 PM Forum: TeleVue

Best eyepieces for Pronto.

Posted By Paulo martin

Hello,

I have acquired a Pronto telescope(second hand) and I like know your opinion on which is the best eyepieces for this refractor.

Thank you,

Paul

December 12, 2006 03:09 PM Forum: Takahashi

FCT Takahashi 76mm

Posted By Paulo martin

Hello,

I wanted information on this model, the Takahashi FCT triplet fluorite of 76mm aperture, it is a good visual telescope for planetary observation and visual wide angle deep sky ? ...

how compared with others similar telescope, in aperture and quality, like for example Televue or AP?

Thank you very much for your information.

Best,

Paul

December 13, 2006 01:20 PM Forum: Astro Binoculars

Nikon 7X50 Prostar

Posted By Paulo martin

Hello,

I like know if anyone have this binoculars and your performance in deep sky, have good contrast and wide angle, anyone have compared with the new Miyauchi 7X50 or others similars?

Paul

January 12, 2007 01:16 PM Forum: Refractors

The 6" f/5 like rich field telescope

Posted By Paulo martin

Hello,

I am interested in wide field observation with a refractor(not top model)like the Synta 6" f/5 refractor or similar model, for rich field, nebulas, milky way, star clusters..and I like readyour opinion on this particular telescope, optical quality for this purpose, mechanical..

paulo

January 12, 2007 02:49 PM Forum: Deep Sky Observing

It is good a 6" f/5 refractor for DSO?

Posted By Paulo martin

Hello,

This is my question.A 6" f/5 refractor is good for DSO wide field?
For nebulas, star cluster..

Paulo

February 2, 2007 01:08 PM Forum: Refractors

Opinion on refractor for wide angle

Posted By Paulo martin

Hello,

I am looking for a wide angle or rich field refractor like the Orion or Sky Watcher 120mm f/5 model, and I like know some personal opinion on this telescope, I like nebula and star clusters observation, dark nebula, reflection nebula and Milky Way, visual only and small magnification.,not planets.I have a giant binocular 20X100(Miyauchi model)with 2.5 degree, good binocular but small wide angle in my opinion, and I think that the 120 f/5 refractor with a 35 or 40 eyepiece had have 4 + degree aprox., anyone have compared this two instruments? Are similar?

Sincerely,
Paul