My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Fred Dase

September 22, 2012 12:34 AM Forum: Politics

Obama lies people die

Posted By Fred Dase

Well actually it's ... People died and Obama lies.
On this one he should be called to the carpet. It was a real lie, not like most of the lies the right accuse him of.

Fred Dase

September 22, 2012 10:06 PM Forum: Politics

Obama lies people die

Posted By Fred Dase

David,

To be honest I did not know much about Operation Wide Receiver until looking into things during my discussion with Richard.
I learned you are correct that WR resulted in arrests, convictions, and guilty pleas.
I found it interesting that those things happened in 2010 and 2011 a full 3 years after the program ended.
Why it takes so long to put someone on trial I have no idea.
Perhaps something positive will come out of Fast & Furious. I would hope so because nothing else has yet.

Fred Dase

September 24, 2012 09:14 PM Forum: Politics

Red v Blue 1920-Now

Posted By Fred Dase

Interesting link Jim. Thanks

September 29, 2012 11:57 AM Forum: Politics

"Harvest" Companies For Profit!!!

Posted By Fred Dase

I've never understood why the right thinks that being a successful businessman automatically = good president.
I think we can all agree that making money is the goal of every businessman. Romney did that very well. He has more in his IRA than I'll ever make.
Can anyone tell me when the USA making a profit became our main goal in this world?

Romney ran the 2002 olympics. That had to be a logistical nightmare, and as I remember it went off very well.
What did Romney do as head of the Olympics? He went to Washington for a $1.4 billion bailout.
Can anyone say Hypocrite.

Before you far right people start screaming that there are things Obama has been a hypocrite about, I concede that point as fact.
My question is simply why does being a successful businessman = good president. America is more than the Stock Market.

Fred Dase

September 29, 2012 04:48 PM Forum: Politics

GOP Voter "Irregularities"

Posted By Fred Dase

I'm sure the wingnuts will claim that the fraudulent registration cards were turned in by a Liberal plant.

Fred Dase

October 4, 2012 03:26 AM Forum: Politics

Now that's is what we call an ...

Posted By Fred Dase

Romney did way better than I suspected he would. I'll concede that he won this debate, and that President Obama looked ill at ease to say the least several times. I don't agree that it was a "ass kicking". Personally I don't think the American people gained any SPECIFIC insight of how a Romney administration would affect them personally. Have fun guys !

Fred Dase

October 7, 2012 10:55 PM Forum: Politics

How Bad Will Obama Foreign Donor Scandal Be?

Posted By Fred Dase

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2012/10/07/rumors_swirl_how_bad_will_the_obama_foreign_donor_scandal_be

"Since last week, the news sphere has been buzzing about the possibility of an Obama campaign foreign donor scandal being the big October surprise of 2012. Since the Washington Examiner first reported the story last week, many are asking how the Obama campaign will handle foreign donation allegations expected to go public Monday in a major magazine and national website story. The Obama campaign has already tried to block the story from publication and although the details of the scandal are still under wraps, we do know taxes and unsecured credit card transactions are about to cause a major headache for the Obama campaign. "

I was going to reply, but what's the point. I'll just highlight the important parts.
I'm sure it's grounds for impeachment so go for it.

Fred Dase

October 8, 2012 09:37 PM Forum: Politics

Always follow the money with liberals

Posted By Fred Dase

Actually this program has been in place since the 80's

Fred Dase

October 8, 2012 09:51 PM Forum: Politics

Obamanomics A Failure, Minorities Hardest Hit

Posted By Fred Dase

The economic downturn which happened in Sept 2008, 2 months before President Obama was elected is clearly all his fault.
The 9/11 attacks which happened 8 months after G.W. Bush took office was clearly all Clinton's fault.
I don't understand why you guys don't just impeach him like you did Clinton.

Fred Dase

October 17, 2012 10:44 PM Forum: Politics

Bullsh**ing America?

Posted By Fred Dase

Rob, Do you honestly think that those people picked for this focus group were not chosen because of their specific views ?

Fred Dase