My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Gary Maupin

November 8, 2007 07:43 AM Forum: Film Astrophotography - Imaging and Processing

Ilford Delta 400

Posted By Gary Maupin

Hi, First post here and brand new to Astrophhography to boot ... Has anyone tried Ilford Delta 400 B&W film; does it work well for AP? Is there a better choice? I'm looking for a good B&W Astro film (want to do my own processing) that is readily available (rather not start w/ Tech Pan) in 35 mm and 120 format. Thanks! Mopman

March 18, 2008 06:32 PM Forum: Ask rating questions here

What SHOULD I have Done?

Posted By Gary Maupin

How should I have done this? I had bid on an auction item. I was the only bidder, but did not meet the reserve price. After the auction was over, the seller contacted by message here on AstroMart and offered to sell the item for his miniumum. We agreed, the deal was done. Very good transaction on both sides smile I went to leave positive feed back ... but here was not an "Unused Rating" to be used. I paged the seller on the classifieds, he responded generating the "Unused Rating" I needed to leave Positive feed back. I was notified this is contrary to the Astromart rules 8O I really do try to abid by the rules. I really didn't know this was not within the rules. How should I have done this? Thanks! Gary