Posts Made By: refet dehari

August 3, 2009 12:31 PM Forum: Meade

Problem with my DEC. Mottor on my meade 10"classic

Posted By refet dehari

HI.
even when I use 15mm eyepiece on the moon or planets the tube shakes that keeps me out of focus.
I called Meade to ask for fixing it they said I had to ship it together with fork mount and shipping will coast about $300.and they may not have parts to fix it cause it is old!!
any one know how and where to fix it in Wisconsin state.
I tried to open it I did not know how.
I used often counter weight and 4"refractor in Alta mount (no supper wedge) looked like was no true balancing I wander if I broke the teeth of the gears? I can hears little noise to a senterly positions not all the time .
Sorry for miss spelling my spell check did not work!!

clear skies
Refet

October 25, 2009 06:19 PM Forum: Reflectors

18"or 15" Obsession telescope or 16" meade light b

Posted By refet dehari

Hi I have 10" lx200 with f10 i fill not being bright
stars not gloing the best for planets maybe can do better than 16"reflector.
what do you think is thhere worth og defferences for the extra money in trade?
wisually what is the big defrences between 18" VS 15"obsession aand 15" obsession VS 16" Meade Light _Bridge_?
please help me to get what i should love it .
sorry my English is not the best.
thanks Refet

November 6, 2009 12:21 PM Forum: Reflectors

What can we say about 14" orion reflector.

Posted By refet dehari

Hi,I have 10"lx200 i'm suffering with mising light!
in a satr party I was looking though 18" obsession m42 was beatifulle I now I canot affort that 18"
for better than nothing 14" could be better .
any one has one.to tell me the defferance in the optics.
compare to (18" VS 14"), (14" VS 12"), (12" VS 10"lx200)
clear skies.

November 19, 2009 06:50 PM Forum: Religion

"cosmology and ...................."(YES religion)

Posted By refet dehari

[COLOR="Blue"]I was on the politics forum as a Muslim accidently some people start calling me a terrorist to avoid the risk getting in to Guantanamo by mistake I had to walk out of that forum.
I set up my GPS toward a religion forum ,I must have put a wrong zip code cause ,I so a big sign sais "cosmology and astrophysics"(no religion)
My GPS got frosted
On the screen display was showing this

http://scienceislam.com/bigbang.php

http://scienceislam.com/scientists_quran.php

And I tried my GPS hide so I don’t get in trouble on this (no religion) forum like I did get in trouble on politics forum. [/COLOR]
I was visiting "cosmology and astrophysics"(no religion) with this text in that forum was vary friendly respond but not many of them.
Well after my GPS got fixed I got beck here with e new subject [COLOR="Blue"]"cosmology and astrophysics"(YES religion)[/COLOR]
Please try to stay in subject and do not try look for errors of the bible or Qur’an if you have anything astronomically from the bible to share do sow please don’t look for errors to criticize others and do not get to my God better than your and true and falls and so on
We had plenty of those waists of time.
I understand religion in astronomy don’t have a physical evident but be pationt and give us a chance to share what we believe about cosmology with religion perspective or even life out on the space with religion perspective I personally I have a lot to share as long as Mark and some other out there there will not change the subject in name of trouble.
Not many of billion Muslims care about astronomy and this rely makes me angry when I see the Qur’an loaded with astronomical verses I made an article about Astronomy with Muslim perspective in Albanian language.(don't bother reading it Just check foto's)
,http://www.refet-astronomi.blogspot.com/
I cannot find any Muslim scholar to correct me of I’m wrong
It is sad when we all know how astronomy started in golden age of Muslims.

Not this time cause but next time I’m beck in this forum I’ll share some verses or hadiths that names deferent places on universe with different names and the hadith describing the deference’s on the size ,for instance first layer of heaven decorated with stars
And there is place is called Qursijj witch is bigger than 7 layers of heavens.
Then there is a space is called Arsh (throne) on this one is bigger than kursijj
It shows us that God created anything but he is not inside of his creation.
we have hadiths about begining of creation.
maybe one day science will proof it. like the qur'an says universe is expendin and the science is proofing.
like the wur'an says univers was a smoke and science is having similar answers.
To believe this subject first we need to believe that Qur’an is from God to proof this it is long talk .Just to make sure I’m not pushing any body to believe on it but just let me share my point of view according to my believes if you do have to share some from bible or Buda Hindu please do so.
In no way we can finish that talk in this forum aft course some people will resist right way
Please Look for the truth and leave the errors on the side debating is no good.
Clear skies
Refet.

December 5, 2009 01:30 PM Forum: Religion

Who Was Jesus? (peace be upon him)

Posted By refet dehari

Now is a christmas time ,let talk about Isa(Jesus){peace be upon him}!!!!!!
Let open some bridges between us (monoteism).I'll try to open this talk about Isa p..b.u.h with a Muslim Perspective.
In the Holy Qu'ran you can find stories about Isa .p.b.u.h.that you never find in todays the bible.That is why Reading Qur'an and Hadith is big plus for christians and Jews as wel.(I would recomend as a reminder),
on the other hand Muslim scholars had (use) to take prophets stories from Israiles to complit the comment (tefsir)of the Qur'an ,when they had no hadith for stories.
that is why christins and jew should read the Qur'an to understand the bible better too.
we all have to be open minded.
Islam honors all the prophets who were sent to mankind. Muslims respect all prophets in general, but Jesus in particular, because he was one of the prophets who foretold the coming of Muhammad. Muslims, too, await the second coming of Jesus.
They consider him one of the greatest of Allah's prophets to mankind. A Muslim does not refer to him simply as "Jesus," but normally adds the phrase "peace be upon him" as a sign of respect.

[COLOR="Blue"]No other religion in the world respects and dignifies Jesus as Islam does. The Quran confirms his virgin birth (a chapter of the Quran is entitled "Mary"), and Mary is considered to have been one of the purest women in all creation. The Quran describes Jesus' birth as follows:[/COLOR]

"[COLOR="Green"]Behold!' the Angel said, God has chosen you, and purified you, and chosen you above the women of all nations."
[Noble Quran 3:42][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Green"]"Mary, God gives you good news of a word from Him, whose name shall be the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, honored in this world and in the Hereafter, and one of those brought near to God. He shall speak to the people from his cradle and in maturity, and he shall be of the righteous. She said: "My Lord! How shall I have a son when no man has touched me?' He said: "Even so; God creates what He will. When He decrees a thing, He says to it, 'Be!' and it is."[Noble Quran 3:45-47][/COLOR]

Muslims believe that Jesus was born immaculately, and through the same power which had brought Eve to life and Adam into being without a father or a mother.

[COLOR="Green"]"Truly, the likeness of Jesus with God is as the likeness of Adam. He created him of dust, and then said to him, 'Be!' and he was."[Noble Quran 3:59][/COLOR]
During his prophetic mission, Jesus performed many miracles. The Quran tells us that he said:

[COLOR="Green"]"I have come to you with a sign from your Lord: I make for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it and it becomes a bird by God's leave. And I heal the blind, and the lepers, and I raise the dead by God's leave."[Noble Quran 3:49][/COLOR]
Muhammad and Jesus, as well as the other prophets, were sent to confirm the belief in one God. This is referred to in the Quran where Jesus is reported as saying that he came:

[COLOR="Green"]"To attest the law which was before me, and to make lawful to you part of what was forbidden you; I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, so fear God and obey me."
[Noble Quran 3:50][/COLOR]

Prophet Muhammad emphasized the importance of Jesus by saying: "Whoever believes there is no god but Allah, alone without partner, that Muhammad is His messenger, that Jesus is a servant and messenger of God, His word breathed into Mary and a spirit emanating from Him, and that Paradise and Hell are true, shall be received by God into Heaven. [Bukhari

December 22, 2009 04:03 AM Forum: Religion

Who had no Father? and Why?

Posted By refet dehari

I'll try to put some people a way from a fight with new subject!! I hope I'm not going to bring a new fight!
Come on it is christmas time.

Share Peace.

Acording to a religion believse Why Jesus (p.b.u.h.)
by a miracle?
this is my answer if I'm wrong corect me.

if God will not do anithing unusual people will say dhats normal man female get together and we get more humans made.God wane to show people that if he wills will do more than we can think of!

And (remember) when the angels said: "O Maryam (Mary)! Verily, Allah has chosen you, purified you (from polytheism and disbelief), [COLOR="Fuchsia"]and chosen you above the women of the [/COLOR]'Alamin (mankind and jinn) (of her lifetime)."

43 O Mary! "Submit yourself with obedience to your Lord (Allah, by worshipping none but Him Alone) and prostrate yourself, and Irka'i (bow down) along with Ar-Raki'un (those who bow down)."

44 This is a part of the news of the Ghaib ([COLOR="Blue"]unseen[/COLOR], i.e. the news of the past nations of which you have no knowledge) which We reveal to you (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلمwink. You were not with them, when they cast lots with their pens as to which of them should be charged with the care of Maryam (Mary); nor were you with them when they disputed.

45 (Remember) [COLOR="Green"]when the angels said: "O Maryam (Mary)! Verily, Allah gives you the glad tidings of a Word ["Be!" - and he was! i.e. 'Îsa (Jesus) the son of Maryam (Mary)] from Him, his name will be the Messiah 'Îsa (Jesus), [/COLOR]the son of Maryam (Mary), held in honour in this world and in the Hereafter, and will be one of those who are near to Allah."

46 "He will speak to the people in the cradle and in manhood, and he will be one of the righteous."

47 [COLOR="Fuchsia"]She said: "O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man has touched me.[/COLOR]" He said: "So (it will be) for Allah creates what He wills. When He has decreed something, He says to it only: "Be!" - and it is.

48 [COLOR="Red"]And He (Allah) will teach him [('Îsa (Jesus)] the Book and Al-Hikmah (i.e. the Sunnah, the faultless speech of the Prophets, wisdom), (and) the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel). [/COLOR] 49

And will make him [('Îsa (Jesus)] a Messenger to the Children [COLOR="Purple"]of Israel (saying): "I have come to you with a sign from your Lord,[/COLOR] that [COLOR="Blue"]I design for you out of clay, a figure like that of a bird,[/COLOR] and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allah's Leave; and I heal him who was born blind, and the leper, and I bring the dead to life by Allah's Leave. And I inform you of what you eat, and what you store in your houses. Surely, therein is a sign for you, if you believe.

50[COLOR="Fuchsia"] And I have come confirming that which was before me of the Taurat (Torah),[/COLOR] and to make lawful to you part of what was forbidden to you, and I have come to you with a proof from your Lord. So fear Allah and obey me.
51 Truly! Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him (Alone). This is the Straight Path.

52 Then when 'Îsa (Jesus) came to know of their disbelief, he said: "Who will be my helpers in Allah's Cause?" Al-Hawariyyun (the disciples) said: "We are the helpers of Allah; we believe in Allah, and bear witness that we are Muslims (i.e. we submit to Allah)."

53 Our Lord! We believe in what You have sent down, and we follow the Messenger [('Îsa (Jesus)]; so write us down among those who bear witness (to the truth i.e. La ilaha illallah - none has the right to be worshipped but Allah).

54 [COLOR="Blue"]And they (disbelievers) plotted [COLOR="Red"]to kill[/COLOR] 'Îsa [(Jesus) عليه السلام], and Allah plotted too. And Allah is the Best of those who plot. [/COLOR] 55

And (remember) when Allah said: "O 'Îsa (Jesus)! [COLOR="Blue"]I will take you and raise you to Myself [/COLOR]and clear you [of the forged statement that 'Îsa (Jesus) is Allah's son] of those who disbelieve, and I will make those who follow you (Monotheists, who worship none but Allah) superior to those who disbelieve [in the Oneness of Allah, or disbelieve in some of His Messengers, e.g. Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم, 'Îsa (Jesus), Musa (Moses), etc., or in His Holy Books, e.g. the Taurat (Torah), the Injeel (Gospel), the Qur'an] till the Day of Resurrection . Then you will return to Me and I will judge between you in the matters in which you used to dispute."

56 "As to those who disbelieve, I will punish them with a severe torment in this world and in the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers."

57 And as for those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah) and do righteous good deeds, Allah will pay them their reward in full. And Allah does not like the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers).

58 This is what We recite to you (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلمwink of the Verses and [COLOR="Purple"]the Wise Reminder [/COLOR](i.e. the Qur'an).

59 [COLOR="Green"]Verily, the likeness of 'Îsa (Jesus) before Allah is the likeness of Adam. He created him from dust, then (He) said to him: "Be!" - and he was. [/COLOR]

60 (This is) the truth from your Lord, so be not of those who doubt.
61 Then whoever disputes with you concerning him ['Îsa (Jesus)] after (all this) knowledge that has come to you [i.e. 'Îsa (Jesus) being a slave of Allah, and having no share in Divinity], say: (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلمwink "Come, let us call our sons and your sons, our women and your women, ourselves and yourselves - [COLOR="Blue"]then we pray and invoke (sincerely) the Curse of Allah upon those who lie[/COLOR]."

62 Verily! This is the true narrative [about the story of 'Îsa (Jesus)], and La ilaha illallah (none has the right to be worshipped but Allah, the [COLOR="Fuchsia"]One and the Only True God, Who has neither a wife nor a son)[/COLOR]. And indeed, Allah is the All-Mighty, the All-Wise.

63 And if they turn away (and do not accept these true proofs and evidence), then surely, Allah is All-Aware of those who do mischief.

64 Say (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلمwink: "O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians): Come to a word that is just between us and you, that we worship none but Allah (Alone), and that we associate no partners with Him, and that none of us shall take others as lords besides Allah . Then, if they turn away, say: "Bear witness that we are Muslims."

65 O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Why do you dispute about Ibrahim (Abraham), while the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel) were not revealed till after him? Have you then no sense?

66 Verily, you are those who have disputed about that of which you have knowledge. Why do you then dispute concerning that of which you have no knowledge? It is Allah Who knows, and you know not.

67 [COLOR="Purple"]Ibrahim (Abraham) was neither a Jew nor a Christian, but he was a true Muslim Hanifa (Islamic Monotheism - to worship none but Allah Alone) and he was not of Al-Mushrikun (See [/COLOR]V.2:105) .

68 [COLOR="Red"]Verily, among mankind who have the best claim to Ibrahim (Abraham) are those who followed him, and this Prophet [/COLOR](Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلمwink and those who have believed (Muslims). And Allah is the Wali (Protector and Helper) of the believers.

69 A party of the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) wish to lead you astray. But they shall not lead astray anyone except themselves, and they perceive not.

70 [COLOR="Blue"]O people of the Scripture! (Jews and Christians): "Why do you disbelieve in the Ayat of Allah, [the Verses about Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم present in the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)] while you (yourselves) bear witness (to their truth)." 71 O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians): "Why do you mix truth with falsehood and conceal the truth while you know?" [/COLOR]

72 [COLOR="Blue"]And a party of the people of the Scripture say: "Believe in the morning in that which is revealed to the believers (Muslims), and reject it at the end of the day, so that they may turn back. [/COLOR]

73 And believe no one except the one who follows your religion. Say (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلمwink: "Verily! Right guidance is the Guidance of Allah" and do not believe that anyone can receive like that which you have received, otherwise they would engage you in argument before your Lord. Say (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلمwink: "[COLOR="Fuchsia"]All the bounty is in the Hand of Allah; He grants to whom He wills.[/COLOR] And Allah is All-Sufficient for His creatures' needs, All-Knower."

74 He selects for His Mercy (Islam and the Qur'an with Prophethood) whom He wills and Allah is the Owner of Great Bounty.
Qur'an Chapter 3 (Ali Imran) ......:74

Mary Christmas!
Refet.

December 23, 2009 06:54 PM Forum: Pictures of Me and My Telescope and........

Family Observing

Posted By refet dehari

Hi. I just wane share my video I put in you Tube trying to show my telescops and me me me me me!
it is funny video.

http://www.youtube.com/user/AstroRef68#p/a/u/2/kW6j-hWFrEI

pl let me know what you think!
Clear skies. Refet.

December 25, 2009 01:38 PM Forum: Religion

CHRISTMAS WITH MUSLIM PERSPECTIVE

Posted By refet dehari

Hi, I always have some thing new don’t I?

As a Muslim we believe in all revelations Qur’an Gospel Torah
But only on Original.
We are not Against the bible but we are against the changes of original teachings!

I wish Christian and Jews believe about Mohammed as much and the same as we believe about Moses and Jesus. Than everyone is a Muslim (Islam mean to obey God any way)
Even in today’s text of the bible people staying a way from a true teaching when comes to a Christmas Some Muslims celebrate Mohammed’s Birthday to but Muhammad himself never recommended and lot of Muslims scholars disagree with calibrating prophets birthday reason is thing becoming out of original teaching of prophets .
How ever let talk about donation
I believe original Christmas should be all about feeding the poor people and not wasting money for the one do not need help.
But when comes to self pleasure reason people twist situation.
How carefully people are about this verses of the bible how often even preaches mention this verses?
I was in church with my friend few times never heard one watching preaches on TV never heard one issue about how to be kind all I here is a stories .
Well the point of the stories is we need to fallow the examples of the prophets and not just to have fun with history.

[COLOR="Blue"]And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, [COLOR="Fuchsia"]than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God[/COLOR]. Matthew 19:24 (Read all of Matthew 19)

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. Mark 10:25 (Read all of Mark 10)[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Blue"]He answereth and saith unto them, [COLOR="Fuchsia"]He that hath two coats, let him impart to him that hath none[/COLOR]; and he that hath meat, let him do likewise LUKE 3:11[/COLOR]===================================================

Here a letter from my friend.
Hi Refet,
I agree with you that the point of Christmas has been lost, it's buried beneath Santa's and stores screaming at you to Shop, Shop, Shop....this is the fault of capitalism and poor morals
I hope you and your family have a blessed season
Cory
=======================================================
As far as a miracle birth no problem!

let remember his birth with Qur'an.

[COLOR="Green"]Behold! the angels said: "O Mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah. Qur'an 3: 45[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Green"]She said: "O my Lord! [COLOR="Fuchsia"]How shall I have a son when no man hath touched me?[/COLOR]" He said: "Even so: Allah createth what He willeth: When He hath decreed a plan, He but saith to it, 'Be,' and it is! Qur'an 3:47 [/COLOR]

"[COLOR="Green"]And Allah will teach him the Book and Wisdom, the [COLOR="Fuchsia"]Law and the Gospel,[/COLOR] Qur'an 3:48
[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Green"]And (the unbelievers) plotted and planned, and Allah too planned, and the best of planners is Allah.Qur'an 3:54
[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]Behold! Allah said: "[COLOR="Fuchsia"]O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme[/COLOR]; [COLOR="Blue"]I will make those who follow thee superior to those who reject faith[/COLOR], to the Day of Resurrection: Then shall ye all return unto me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute. Qur'an 3: 55 [/COLOR]

[COLOR="Green"][COLOR="Fuchsia"]The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam; [/COLOR]He created him from dust, then said to him: "Be". And he was. Qur'an 3 :59[/COLOR]

as far the son thing is all the translation problem of the bible.the bible said the daved is bigoten son,
Adam is son of God sons of god , Jesus in the bible said I'm son of man.
see son basecally means God's servent in Islam we calle it a Abdullad and we all should try to be abdullah .
son term in the bible has NOTHING TO DO WITH BIRTH OF JESUS peace be upon all of them.

[COLOR="Blue"]116 And they say: Allah has begotten a son[/COLOR] (children or offspring) . Glory be to Him (Exalted be He above all that they associate with Him). Nay, [COLOR="Fuchsia"]to Him belongs all that is in the heavens and on earth, and all surrender with obedience[/COLOR] (in worship) to Him.
117 The Originator of the heavens and the earth. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it: "Be!" - and it is. Qur'an 2:116-117
in this Book is a clear logic think about it no changes has been taking.

Marry christmas
Refet.

December 25, 2009 02:41 PM Forum: Prayer Line

Noble Prophet turned to our Lord and Creator and s

Posted By refet dehari

[COLOR="Blue"]O God, enlighten my heart, my eyes, and my ears.
Let there be light on my right and on my left.
Let there be light above me and below me, in
front of me and behind me. Envelope me in light.
O God, I turn myself to Thee, I resign myself to Thee,
I entrust myself to Thee, I submit myself to Thee,
I hope for Thy mercy and fear Thy wrath.
There is no refuge and peace save in Thee.
I believe in the Book Thou hast sent,
and the Prophet Thou hast raised.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Fuchsia"]O God, I seek good of Thy knowledge and strength
of Thy omnipotence and solicit Thy infinite bounty.
Verily, Thou decreest, and I decree not.
Thou knowest and I know not.
Thou art the knower of all that is hidden.
If in Thy knowledge this affair be good for me
spiritually, materially, and in its consequences,
then decree it and let it abound in Thy blessings.
But if in Thy knowledge this affair be evil for me
spiritually, materially, and in its consequences,
then turn it away and keep me from it;
then provide good for me wherever it may be
and let me be satisfied with it.[/COLOR]

O God, guide me among those whom Thou hast
guided aright, and preserve me among those whom
Thou hast preserved, and befriend me among those
whom Thou hast befriended, and bless me in what
Thou hast granted me, and protect me from the
evils of what Thou hast judged; verily,
Thou judgest and none can judge against Thee.
Verily, he whom Thou hast befriended cannot be disgraced,
he cannot be honored whom Thou has turned against.
Blessed art Thou, O Lord and Exalted;
shower blessings upon Thy Prophet.

[COLOR="Green"]In the name of God, I trust in God,
there is no power and no strength except with God.
O God, I seek refuge in Thee from misguiding and
being misguided, from oppressing and from being oppressed
and from acting ignorantly toward others and
from falling victim to ignorance practiced upon me by others.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Fuchsia"]O God, I seek Thy protection against grief and sorrow,
I seek Thy protection against want of means and sloth;
I seek Thy protection against cowardice and miserliness;
I seek Thy protection against indebtedness
and the tryanny of men (loss of freedom)

.[/COLOR]
Glory to Thee, O God, Thou art worthy of all praise,
blessed is Thy name and exalted is Thy state.
There is none worthy of worship save thee.

[COLOR="Purple"]O God, we seek Thy help and beseech Thy forgiveness.
We have faith and trust in Thee.
We give unto Thee the best praise.
We thank Thee, and we are not ungrateful.
We cast off and forsake him who disobeys Thee.
O God, Thee alone do we worship,
and to Thee we pray and make obeisance.
And unto Thee we flee and in Thee we seek refuge.
We hope for Thy mercy and fear Thy chastisement.
Verily, Thy chastisement overtakes the unbeliever. [/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]O God, hide my defects and relieve me of my distresses.
O God, I hope for Thy mercy.
Leave me not unto myself even for the twinkling of an eye,
and better all my conditions.
There is none fit to be worshipped besides Thee! [/COLOR]

[COLOR="Maroon"]O God, Thou art Peace, all peace emanates from Thee.
Blessed art Thou, O Possessor of glory and honor.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Green"](from book The Life of Muhammad by Sufi Mutiur Rahman Bengalee) [/COLOR]

Mary Christmas!
Refet.

January 6, 2010 06:05 AM Forum: Religion

How about UFO?????

Posted By refet dehari

China is taking our jobs and my video of the MOON
hi I had one of my videos of the moon on youtube and some other person copy it and add effects and claming as it is "UFO" on the moon capture by china.
please see this one they got more view than my original video.I think people love to be miss guided!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ2F2V06XGA

here is there description!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chGRIRhv8f4

UFO Caught Over Moon's Surface By Chinese Space Agency Scientists China National Space Administration
?‘‰Æ?q“V‹Ç Speed of UFO over 5,000 mph. ?‘‰Æ?q“V‹Ç scientists use high powered magnification telescope coupled with high speed camera to search moon surface for UFO activity. ?‘‰Æ?q“V‹Ç scientists say there is evidence that moon craters may conceal entrances to underground UFO ports. English speaking Professor Qua Li Wang of the ?‘‰Æ?q“V‹Ç CSA said that initially scientists thought the object was some sort of bug - perhaps a "fry on the rens" of the camera.Italian scientist Georgio Pacelli working with the CSA claimed "it looka likea da bakeda beana". It was later established beyond doubt that it was NOT a bug or a fly or a baked bean on the lens of the camera. Chinese calculations have shown that object may be 1000s of miles above moon's surface and that object's diameter may be several miles wide.
UFO Caught Over Moon's Surface By Chinese Space Agency Scientists China National Administration ?‘‰Æ?q“V‹Ç

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?
CLEAR SKIES REFET.