Captured by
Terry Wood

Jupiter (clearer) Nov 5th 2023 w/Mewlon 180c

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: refet dehari

January 6, 2010 06:12 AM Forum: Pictures of Me and My Telescope and........

Me and My video Astronomy

Posted By refet dehari

from moon to UFO

China is taking our jobs and my video of the MOON
hi I had one of my videos of the moon on youtube and some other person copy it and add effects and claming as it is "UFO" on the moon capture by china.
please see this one they got more view than my original video.I think people love to be miss guided!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ2F2V06XGA

here is there description!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chGRIRhv8f4

UFO Caught Over Moon's Surface By Chinese Space Agency Scientists China National Space Administration
?‘‰Æ?q“V‹Ç Speed of UFO over 5,000 mph. ?‘‰Æ?q“V‹Ç scientists use high powered magnification telescope coupled with high speed camera to search moon surface for UFO activity. ?‘‰Æ?q“V‹Ç scientists say there is evidence that moon craters may conceal entrances to underground UFO ports. English speaking Professor Qua Li Wang of the ?‘‰Æ?q“V‹Ç CSA said that initially scientists thought the object was some sort of bug - perhaps a "fry on the rens" of the camera.Italian scientist Georgio Pacelli working with the CSA claimed "it looka likea da bakeda beana". It was later established beyond doubt that it was NOT a bug or a fly or a baked bean on the lens of the camera. Chinese calculations have shown that object may be 1000s of miles above moon's surface and that object's diameter may be several miles wide.
UFO Caught Over Moon's Surface By Chinese Space Agency Scientists China National Administration ?‘‰Æ?q“V‹Ç

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?
CLEAR SKIES REFET.

January 6, 2010 06:14 AM Forum: Solar System Observing

sharing my unhepiness!

Posted By refet dehari

China is taking our jobs and my video of the MOON
hi I had one of my videos of the moon on youtube and some other person copy it and add effects and claming as it is "UFO" on the moon capture by china.
please see this one they got more view than my original video.I think people love to be miss guided!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ2F2V06XGA

here is there description!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chGRIRhv8f4

UFO Caught Over Moon's Surface By Chinese Space Agency Scientists China National Space Administration
?‘‰Æ?q“V‹Ç Speed of UFO over 5,000 mph. ?‘‰Æ?q“V‹Ç scientists use high powered magnification telescope coupled with high speed camera to search moon surface for UFO activity. ?‘‰Æ?q“V‹Ç scientists say there is evidence that moon craters may conceal entrances to underground UFO ports. English speaking Professor Qua Li Wang of the ?‘‰Æ?q“V‹Ç CSA said that initially scientists thought the object was some sort of bug - perhaps a "fry on the rens" of the camera.Italian scientist Georgio Pacelli working with the CSA claimed "it looka likea da bakeda beana". It was later established beyond doubt that it was NOT a bug or a fly or a baked bean on the lens of the camera. Chinese calculations have shown that object may be 1000s of miles above moon's surface and that object's diameter may be several miles wide.
UFO Caught Over Moon's Surface By Chinese Space Agency Scientists China National Administration ?‘‰Æ?q“V‹Ç

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?
CLEAR SKIES REFET.

February 13, 2010 04:57 AM Forum: Wildlife Photography

Keep looking up!

Posted By refet dehari

Keep looking up!

August 7, 2010 11:23 AM Forum: Eyepieces

Pwermate VS big barlow

Posted By refet dehari

any differance for the price we pay?
Thanks Refet.

December 22, 2010 06:28 AM Forum: Religion

Happy Holyday's My Astrofriends

Posted By refet dehari

Esselamu alejkum.
for being closer to Christmas ,I just want to share some verses of the Qur'an (as usually) about Isa's (Jesus)birth.

[COLOR="Green"]She said: "O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man has touched me." He said: "So (it will be) for Allah creates what He wills. When He has decreed something, He says to it only: "Be!" - and it is.[/[/COLOR]B]
(,Qur'an Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #47)

[B][COLOR="Green"](Remember) when the angels said: "O Maryam (Mary)! Verily, Allah gives you the glad tidings of a Word ["Be!" - and he was! i.e. 'Îsa (Jesus) the son of Maryam (Mary)] from Him, his name will be the Messiah 'Îsa (Jesus), the son of Maryam (Mary), held in honour in this world and in the Hereafter, and will be one of those who are near to Allah." [/COLOR]
( , Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #45)

[COLOR="Green"]And Maryam (Mary), the daughter of 'Imran who guarded her chastity. And We breathed into (the sleeve of her shirt or her garment) through Our Ruh [i.e. Jibril (Gabriel) ], and she testified to the truth of the Words of her Lord [i.e. believed in the Words of Allah: "Be!" - and he was; that is 'Îsa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary) as a Messenger of Allah], and (also believed in) His Scriptures, and she was of the Qanitun (i.e. obedient to Allah) . [/COLOR]( , At-Tahrim, Chapter #66, Verse #12)

Clear skies
Refet.

January 9, 2011 10:38 PM Forum: Binoviewers

Stars not pin point on my denk bino viwers

Posted By refet dehari

Hi,
I spend money to update my binos with 2" size and on my 15" obsession stars can not look sharp with pair of 17mm Burgess eyepieces.
any idea for a better options.
other wise the image looks as observing through 30" dob is huge but not sharp.
with a single eyepiece I can see colors on m42 but not with bino's.
let me knoe please.

January 12, 2011 07:26 PM Forum: Equipment Talk

Orion StarSeek iPhone Astronomy apps

Posted By refet dehari

Hi Call orion to ask if you have to have phone contract to be able to use this program cause I like to use only pre pay phone barly using cell phines?
they said they do not know!
on road garmin nuvi GPS you do not have to have phone contract
what about this?"Orion StarSeek iPhone Astronomy apps"
any advise?
Clear skies
Refet.

February 1, 2011 07:24 AM Forum: Refractors

127 ED VS 10"lx200

Posted By refet dehari

Hi I have Meade 10" lx 200 and I wander if I should sale and buy 5" f7.5 ED Refractor for sharp and more contrast on bright objects as Planets and m42 ..!
what do you think.

February 1, 2011 07:30 AM Forum: Binoviewers

what scope can work the best for binoviwers?

Posted By refet dehari

Hi All.
what scope can work the best for binoviwers?
I'm thinking ED refractor but I do not have that scope now!
Refet.

February 1, 2011 07:32 AM Forum: Eyepieces

What eyepiece can have las coma on my 15" Obsessio

Posted By refet dehari

Hi I had 17 mm nagler but even that had a lot of coma.
remember I do not like to use Paracore so now I'm asking with out paracore.
Refet.