RICHARD COFER

Barnard 33

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: refet dehari

January 31, 2011 11:49 PM Forum: DVDs and Music and Books That You Recommend

Is ther a book to have simple answers from ..?

Posted By refet dehari

Is ther a book to have simple answers from :
How many galaksies ,how big is solar system how far is the near star etc.
refet

February 2, 2011 10:22 PM Forum: Refractors

15" Obsession VS 5" ED Refractor

Posted By refet dehari

Hi I have 15" Obsession I wander if I have to buy a 5" ED MEAD or other refractor for better view on the planets?
Refet.

February 2, 2011 11:08 PM Forum: CCD Imaging and Processing/Solar System

Why my redistax 4.0 will not take my AVI videos?

Posted By refet dehari

any ideas
I load my videos as AVI file from Sony 8mm digital camcorder
is a format problem?
please let me know.
Refet

February 12, 2011 10:13 PM Forum: Eyepieces

Best sale new eyepieces EVER

Posted By refet dehari

People use to sale pair of pan optics 19mm used for 360.00 now you can have them new for 360.00 here http://www.skiesunlimited.net/index.php?CategoryID=58
Good luck.
Refet/

February 12, 2011 11:00 PM Forum: Eyepieces

19mm or 24mm panoptic for my binoviewers!

Posted By refet dehari

Hi, I got 19mm pair of pans now i wander if i should have 24mm instead
My scope is 15" Obsession f/4.5
I have denmeiers standar bino with powerswich
please tell me the best that you know.
Refet.

February 12, 2011 11:01 PM Forum: Binoviewers

19mm or 24mm panoptics?

Posted By refet dehari

Hi, I got 19mm pair of pans now i wander if i should have 24mm instead
My scope is 15" Obsession f/4.5
I have denmeiers standar bino with powerswich
please tell me the best that you know.
Refet.

March 27, 2011 02:24 PM Forum: Deep Sky Observing

A blinging light in my telescope view.

Posted By refet dehari

Hi All,

Last night I was pointing my Obsession 15" with 24mm panoptic single eyepiece toward Partly cloudy on M42.

A moving and blinking light came in to a view slow enough to track it by hand. It was a yellow light and was blinking in every 3 second for 10 of a second time.

Now I know the artificial satellites do not blink and it's hard to track it by hand, also air planes are hard to track by hand and you will see more than one yellow light like red and green.

This light that was blinking and it looked like it had a little tail behind it as it was going on the west from Zenith toward Earth. Well it was in my view for a long time that I got bored of it and I let it go.

Do you know what it was?

Clear night Refet.

April 11, 2011 12:28 AM Forum: Religion

Do you think that true dreams exist?

Posted By refet dehari

Hi My friends .
Oh Couple nights a go My co worker told we have safety meeting next day.
My supervisor was reminding me next day for it he said will be 6tongueM I told him interesting ,cause I had a dream that in my dream they told me to go for meeting and I told them why now it supposed to be at 6:00 PM
in Realyti later on 4PM my cru leader came over and said Refet you suppose to go on meeting now (4:00 PM) and I told him did you hear me when i told my supervisor about my dream, well he open his eyes and said WOW I do and he smile grin !

I feel good when i can proof my dreams with other people that are coming true.

Not important subject in the dream but is interesting to be true.

If any one does not believe me Call Redy serve 920-563-6391 and ask for Jason on Shipping Department from 8 AM to 6PM ask front desk to transfer you to shipping try to avoid the subject until you reach the right person (Jason) to ask and ask him about my dream and say I don't believe Refet I just want to proof it infect you can include my supervisor Chris M.

this are my witness for this one.

armstrongproglass@sbcglobal.net Email him if you one to have fun.
if you believe me you do not have to make any call's just forgive me for wasting your time.

Interesting to say this is one of my 100's of my true dreams.

I know i'm no boddy but i can not keep interesting share inside.

As I share this Hadith before is interesting to remind it you again what Last prophet told us about True dreams.

Narrated 'Ubada bin As-Samit: [COLOR="Blue"]The Prophet said, "The (good) dreams of a faithful believer is a part of the forty-six parts of prophetism:[/COLOR]' (Sahih Al-Bukhari Book #87, Hadith #116)

Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "[COLOR="Blue"]Nothing is left of the prophetism except Al-Mubashshirat." They asked, "What are Al-Mubashshirat?" He replied, "The true good dreams (that conveys glad tidings[/COLOR])." (Sahih Al-Bukhari Book #87, Hadith #119)

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, [COLOR="Blue"]"When the Day of Resurrection approaches, the dreams of a believer will hardly fail to come true, and a dream of a believer is one of forty-six parts of prophetism, and whatever belongs to prothetism can never be false." [/COLOR]Muhammad bin Sirin said, "But I say this."
He said, "It used to be said,

'There are three types of dreams:

The reflection of one's thoughts
and experiences
one has during wakefulness, what is suggested by Satan to frighten the dreamer, or
glad tidings from Allah.
[COLOR="Red"]So, if someone has a dream which he dislikes, he should not tell it to others,[/COLOR] but get up and offer a prayer." He added, "He (Abu Huraira) hated to see a Ghul (i.e., iron collar around his neck in a dream) and people liked to see fetters (on their feet in a dream). The fetters on the feet symbolizes one's constant and firm adherence to religion." And Abu 'Abdullah said, "Ghuls (iron collars) are used only for necks." ( Sahih Al-Bukhari Book #87, Hadith #144)

Clear skies.
Wassalam.
Take care.
Refet.

May 4, 2011 10:05 AM Forum: Meade

how can I to remove Meade 10" lx200 OTA from a fo

Posted By refet dehari

Hi .Can any one tell me how can I to remove Meade 10" lx200 OTA from a fork mount.
Thanks
Refet.

May 4, 2011 10:07 AM Forum: Equipment Talk

How can I to remove Meade 10" lx200 OTA from a for

Posted By refet dehari

Hi any one can tell me can I to remove Meade 10" lx200 OTA from a fork mount.
I try but A don't want to do any scratches.
Clear skies .
Refet.