New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: refet dehari

May 15, 2011 08:38 AM Forum: Religion

Peace Vision of Islam

Posted By refet dehari

Can all be a Believers on Earth?

I know from we hear every day from those who try to cover the truth: Islam spread with a sword and story goes on...!

Here I'm to share the Real Islam from original resources.

According to this verses below even e prophet of God had no right to force any one in to Islam.

BISMILLAHIR RAHMANIR RAHIM
In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful

Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: ...Qur'an 2:256
Not upon you (Muhammad) is their guidance, but Allah guides whom He wills. ......Qur'an 2: 272

And say: "The truth is from your Lord." Then whosoever wills, let him believe; and whosoever wills, let him disbelieve. Verily, We have prepared for the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers.), a Fire whose walls will be surrounding them (disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah). Qur'an 18:29

And insult not those whom they (disbelievers) worship besides Allah, lest they insult Allah wrongfully without knowledge. Thus We have made fair-seeming to each people its own doings; then to their Lord is their return and He shall then inform them of all that they used to do. Qur'an 6:108.

And had your Lord willed, those on earth would have believed, all of them together. So, will you (O Muhammad ) then compel mankind, until they become believers. Qur'an 10:99

10:100 It is not for any person to believe, except by the Leave of Allah, and He will put the wrath on those who are heedless.

10:101 Say: "Behold all that is in the heavens and the earth," but neither Ayat (proofs, evidence, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) nor warners benefit those who believe not. 102 Then do they wait for (anything) save for (a destruction) like that of the days of the men who passed away before them? Say: "Wait then, I am (too) with you among those who wait."
10:103 Then (in the end) We save Our Messengers and those who believe! Thus it is incumbent upon Us to save the believers. 104 Say (O Muhammad ): "O you mankind! If you are in doubt as to my religion (Islam), then (know that) I will never worship those whom you worship besides Allah. But I worship Allah Who causes you to die, and I am commanded to be one of the believers.
10:105 "And (it is revealed to me): Direct your face (O Muhammad ) entirely towards the religion Hanif (Islamic Monotheism, i.e. to worship none but Allah Alone), and never be one of the Mushrikun (those who ascribe partners to Allah, polytheists, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah, and those who worship others along with Allah).
10:106 "And invoke not besides Allah, any such that will neither profit you nor harm you, but if (in case) you did so, you shall certainly be one of the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers). "
107 And if Allah touches you with harm, there is none who can remove it but He, and if He intends any good for you, there is none who can repel His Favour which He causes it to reach whomsoever of His slaves He wills. And He is the Oft-Forgiving, the Most Merciful.
10:108 Say: "O you mankind! Now truth (i.e. the Qur'an and Prophet Muhammad ) has come to you from your Lord. So whosoever receives guidance, he does so for the good of his own self; and whosoever goes astray, he does so to his own loss; and I am not (set) over you as a Wakil (disposer of affairs to oblige you for guidance)."
10:109 And (O Muhammad ), follow the revelation sent unto you, and be patient till Allah gives judgement. And He is the Best of judges.

Wassalam
Refet

May 15, 2011 08:38 AM Forum: Religion

Peace Vision of Islam

Posted By refet dehari

Just in case if some one miss understand peace vision of Islam.

Here I'm to share the Real Islam from original resources.

According to this verses below even e prophet of God had no right to force any one in to Islam.

BISMILLAHIR RAHMANIR RAHIM
In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful

Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: ...Qur'an 2:256
Not upon you (Muhammad) is their guidance, but Allah guides whom He wills. ......Qur'an 2: 272

And say: "The truth is from your Lord." Then whosoever wills, let him believe; and whosoever wills, let him disbelieve. Verily, We have prepared for the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers.), a Fire whose walls will be surrounding them (disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah). Qur'an 18:29

And insult not those whom they (disbelievers) worship besides Allah, lest they insult Allah wrongfully without knowledge. Thus We have made fair-seeming to each people its own doings; then to their Lord is their return and He shall then inform them of all that they used to do. Qur'an 6:108.

And had your Lord willed, those on earth would have believed, all of them together. So, will you (O Muhammad ) then compel mankind, until they become believers. Qur'an 10:99

10:100 It is not for any person to believe, except by the Leave of Allah, and He will put the wrath on those who are heedless.

10:101 Say: "Behold all that is in the heavens and the earth," but neither Ayat (proofs, evidence, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) nor warners benefit those who believe not. 102 Then do they wait for (anything) save for (a destruction) like that of the days of the men who passed away before them? Say: "Wait then, I am (too) with you among those who wait."
10:103 Then (in the end) We save Our Messengers and those who believe! Thus it is incumbent upon Us to save the believers. 104 Say (O Muhammad ): "O you mankind! If you are in doubt as to my religion (Islam), then (know that) I will never worship those whom you worship besides Allah. But I worship Allah Who causes you to die, and I am commanded to be one of the believers.
10:105 "And (it is revealed to me): Direct your face (O Muhammad ) entirely towards the religion Hanif (Islamic Monotheism, i.e. to worship none but Allah Alone), and never be one of the Mushrikun (those who ascribe partners to Allah, polytheists, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah, and those who worship others along with Allah).
10:106 "And invoke not besides Allah, any such that will neither profit you nor harm you, but if (in case) you did so, you shall certainly be one of the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers). "
107 And if Allah touches you with harm, there is none who can remove it but He, and if He intends any good for you, there is none who can repel His Favour which He causes it to reach whomsoever of His slaves He wills. And He is the Oft-Forgiving, the Most Merciful.
10:108 Say: "O you mankind! Now truth (i.e. the Qur'an and Prophet Muhammad ) has come to you from your Lord. So whosoever receives guidance, he does so for the good of his own self; and whosoever goes astray, he does so to his own loss; and I am not (set) over you as a Wakil (disposer of affairs to oblige you for guidance)."
10:109 And (O Muhammad ), follow the revelation sent unto you, and be patient till Allah gives judgement. And He is the Best of judges.

Wassalam
Refet

May 20, 2011 04:43 AM Forum: Equipment Talk

Equatorial Platform - Nightrider II

Posted By refet dehari

Hi My friends any one knows if this platform will work well on 15" Obsessions?
Or
what is the best for 15" obsessions?
Refet.

May 20, 2011 09:04 PM Forum: TeleVue

Nagler VS Radian

Posted By refet dehari

Hi, I know nagler has a wider view then Radian ,but I just need to know if that nagelr haa any different on sharpnes on Saturn?
Refet.

May 22, 2011 12:21 PM Forum: Eyepieces

is a cheaper version of 27mm 2" eyepiece

Posted By refet dehari

Hi I wander if there is a cheaper version of 27mm 2" eyepiece beside the televue 27mm panoptic for my 15" Obsession?!!
I just order Meade Series 4000 2" QX Wide Angle for 45.00 just for try.any one knows anything about it?
Usibg 28mm 2" with paracore would that be the same as 27mm with out paracore?
Thanks
Refet.

May 23, 2011 09:41 AM Forum: Eyepieces

Meade 28 mm SWA 5K VS 27mm Panoptic

Posted By refet dehari

Hi.
I have 15" obsession.
I wander!
Refet.

June 1, 2011 09:58 AM Forum: Equipment Talk

Re coating Dob' Mirrors in Europe.

Posted By refet dehari

Hi,I planing to take my 15" obsession in Macedonia europe for a permanent share for there!
this scope was build in 2007 looks like in about 5 years will need to be re coated is hard to bring it back here in USA I wander if any one knows any Good Company that can do re coating on OMI mirrors.I found one in austria http://www.astro-optical.com.au/thank_you.php the question is can we trust them!
Thanks
Refet.

June 16, 2011 07:05 AM Forum: Eyepieces

10.5mm Pentax

Posted By refet dehari

Hi All I finally sold my none used eyepieces and finally got a vary usable eyepiece I got pentax for 157.00 shipped.

I love it ,better than my panoptics .
Why do I say that?

Cause the eye relieve is perfect and the field of view is perfect not to wide not to tight on my 15" Obsession.

for the money is the best.

Clear skies

Refet.

July 15, 2011 09:36 PM Forum: Astro Binoculars

Collimation problems with 15x70 Celestron Star mas

Posted By refet dehari

Hi I tried to buy a 15x70 Celestron Star master binoculars BUT! for second try I have not find with out collimation problem one pair was new at the store other one from a private sale at the star party .To know for sure as you looking at day time on the single object pull about one inch a way binoculars from your eyes and you will see double object.
Second problem i find on my 10x50 Nikon Action ,Bushnell 7x35,tasco7x35 wide angle etc is that being blurry on the edge (not sharp ) as coma on the f4.5 reflectors is this normal?
Clear skies.
Refet.

July 16, 2011 11:02 PM Forum: Astro Binoculars

Celestron 15x70 vs Orion 15x70

Posted By refet dehari

what do you know?
Refet.