My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: refet dehari

November 7, 2011 12:01 AM Forum: Equipment Talk

How to power my Eq 6 sky watcher with ac outlet

Posted By refet dehari

Hi I have many 12V adapters but the mount manual does not let me know how many mA need to be .
any idea?
Thanks
Refet.

January 25, 2012 06:04 AM Forum: Equipment Talk

EQ-6 Sky watcher and me as new user

Posted By refet dehari

Hi try to get in to astrophotographys I know that is not easy.
right now I have EQ6 pro ED 80mm skywatcher and ST 80 for guiding synscan 3.12 hand conroller I need uptade and I pres 0 & 8 hold nothing happen Rj11 cable i'm missing not sure what als I need for connecting it to my loptop for a advance controll I avoided auto guider in order to save mone with my web cam but have no idea how tha is going to be conected to a telesc ope as a guider I'm here in macedonia but i still can buy stuff from USA
and I have stary night pro6 program.
My need are cable or EQmod where do i buy it .
buttem line for now I'm just going to use reticle eyepeice for manual guiding I did some photos with out any guiding on m42 you can see here it http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 302&type=3
Thanks Refet.

February 16, 2012 11:35 PM Forum: Mounts

EQ-6 with a double dovitails set up !

Posted By refet dehari

Hi, I was just wandering for long time hot to use my scopes with all dovitails I have on my eq-6 now here is the solution.
clear skies.
Refet.

February 17, 2012 09:27 AM Forum: Film Astrophotography - Imaging and Processing

Bringing back to live my old photos.

Posted By refet dehari

Hi every one.
just let me share film photos from first and last time.
clear skies
Refet.

March 7, 2012 01:11 AM Forum: Mounts

My EQ-6 pro does not comunicate with my laptop?

Posted By refet dehari

Hi every one I have Rs 232 and TRENDnet TU-S9 USB to Serial RS-232 9 Pin Converter cable going from Eq6 direcly to my lop top !
is this all i need or not ?
for soft ware i use Starry night pro 6 looks like i cant use this software that easy!
1.if I go with Stellarium do I need other equipment -cables for conections ?
2. this EQMOD is software or peace of equipment it self ?
3.Or using blue tuth for wireles do i need aditional cables I do have play station 2 with a blue tooth is all i need?
thank every one
Refet.

March 21, 2012 12:21 AM Forum: Refractors

Ed 127 ...! What is the best out there for planets

Posted By refet dehari

Hi I do have 15" Obsession but for easy use and light polution i have I wander what ED 127mm would be good for my EQ-6 mount and my price range (1000-2000)$
Thanks
Refet.

November 22, 2013 06:06 PM Forum: Digital SLR AstroPhotography

Can 20Da do itself stacking and dark frames and ho

Posted By refet dehari

Hi I just got Canon 20Da i'm trying to make it simple for my basic deep sky potographies.
I Called Canon teck suport asking how to make camera do itself stacking and dark frames they said is no way camera does not do itself .
the person who sold it to me was doing it allready .
i believe Canon teck suport has a vary limmited info about astrophotography.
for example i ask them how to use live view on camera they told me it does not have that option.
than i ask them explain to me why is the option Fc1-Fc2 than he found out i was right.
i wander if some one can help me step by step how to custumize my camera to do itself stacking and dark frames cause i have no idea hot to do it on computer.
hope some one will give me a solution.
thanks
Refet.

October 26, 2009 03:12 PM Forum: Politics

"Flying Imams" Get Paid

Posted By refet dehari

This is another way to learn the differance between mendetory 5 times paryer(Salat) and Terrorism.some people need to get out of american border to learn litle about other cultures.1400 years a go Islam sais:
Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things.
( ÓæÑÉ ÇáÈÞÑÉ , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #256)
When i was in london the airport had special sign how to go to room prayer. some people are civilised in 21st sentury that is good start!

November 16, 2009 09:14 PM Forum: Religion

Holy Hijabs!

Posted By refet dehari

Hi thanks for promoting hate vary nise of you

http://scienceislam.com/scientists_quran.php

Rod Kaufman said:

http://thereligionofpeace.com/
Picture of the week says it all about CAIR...

November 17, 2009 08:52 PM Forum: Religion

Islam's stellar claims

Posted By refet dehari

Mark there are Haidh with defrent caregorys week and strong that if prophet realy sad it .
the most outentic ones are from Sahih al bukhari .
my self as a muslim never read a single hadith from tabari to me sound that u are fabricating fals sayng vary well but you ca not lie God about it .
I fill sory for you when you cover the truth I know you know the truth .
Refet.
Mark Norby said:

Remember, the Quran is innerant, and science proves it: Quran 81:15...."All of the other stars are suspended from heaven as lamps are from mosques, and circulate together, praising Allah." So,the stars hang from cords or chains like lanterns do, and they worship Allah. Stars can worship.

And here's proof we're not alone in the universe: Tabari I:236;..."Allah created 2 cities out in space,each with 10,000 gates,6 kilometers distant from the other." This city was larger than the earth(10Kx6kilometers=36000kilometers diameter) Each. Muhammad is further quoted as saying that if those people(in the space cities) weren't so many orso noisy, the people of this earth could "hear the loud crash made by the sun falling when it rises and sets." The angel Gabriel took Muhammad there during his Night Journey on a winged horse from the Kaaba to Jerusalem.