New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: refet dehari

November 18, 2009 05:22 PM Forum: Religion

Muhammad declares Jesus Messiah

Posted By refet dehari

redicilous web site:
they need to wory about their ouwn bible.
no musslim is waisting ti to coment bible from cover to cover
this pople need to look for the truth and not for errors the debate drows line and lines drow problems find the way how to bring people together and not how to saperate people this are redicilous danger ideas for this life
this action is agaist God and against all teaching of prophets
I don't thisnk Mark you are obein the bible when you don't love your enemy.
Mark Norby said:

Qur'an 3:45: Mary becomes pregnant because Allah wills it. Virgin Birth, a result of a divine order. The Qur'an says that all men came from Adam, including Muhammad. How could Jesus be born of a divine order, and not be divine? Muhammad:conceived of a mortal mother and father. Jesus: formed by a direct order from God. Who should we trust to tell us the path to God? In any case, Muhammad admitted that Jesus was the Messiah: Qur'an 3:45 : "Behold, the Angels said: 'O Miriam! Allah gives you glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name shall be the Messiah, Isa (Jesus) the son of Miriam, held in honor in this world and the Hereafter and of those nearest to Allah." Jesus was "a Word" (John 1:1, as I recall), and Allah's stone is fractured. If Jesus was the Messiah, then He is God, and Allah isn't. From here, Ch.3 The family of Imran http://prophetofdoom.net/POD_Quran_Surah_003_The_Family_of_Imran.Islam

November 20, 2009 08:22 PM Forum: Religion

"cosmology and ...................."(YES religion)

Posted By refet dehari

Tom Pauly said:

Hello Refet Dehari,

Can you list some of the verses from the Qur’an regarding cosmology? Thanks!

Tom
Tom Thanks for asking for some verses, I have to make clear the Qur’an is not a book of science. Maybe the did not came at the time to remind them the astronomy. But it is interesting when they match today. God in the Qur'an promising humans that He (god) himself will save it from any changes until the judgment day. That is why some Muslims believe that science is proving the Qur'an itself. I know some people think it is coinsident but, I’m not a scientist I’m just understanding what some scientist themselves they spoke.
My self all I can do is interdusing what I know in Astronomy and what Qur’an do match with science.
I just wane clarify that there is one version of the Qur’an original Arabic lengauge.and I do not know Arabic I'm using just a translation if we have to make 100% evidence we have to go with original text. Translation can vary one from other.
sorry form making long story but I hade to make it clear before I go any farther before misunderstanding me.
I'll get beck to you tom soon with some verses.
Insha’Allah (god willing).thanks for asking.
Clear skies.
refet.

February 12, 2010 08:40 PM Forum: Digital SLR AstroPhotography

February 12, 2010 08:51 PM Forum: Digital SLR AstroPhotography

Orion

Posted By refet dehari

Hi.
M42 Firsttime closer image

February 24, 2010 07:10 PM Forum: Film Astrophotography - Imaging and Processing

relatively new photo

Posted By refet dehari

Nice photo.

February 24, 2010 07:12 PM Forum: Film Astrophotography - Imaging and Processing

relatively new photo

Posted By refet dehari

Let bring it one step closer.

November 10, 2010 06:22 AM Forum: Religion

1. If Islam is about peace, love, and tolerance...

Posted By refet dehari

Cause Muslims some Muslims do not fallow this verse These will be given their reward twice over, [COLOR="Red"]because they are patient, and repel evil with good,[/COLOR] and spend (in charity) out of what We have provided them.
(,Qur'an Al-Qasas, Chapter #28, Verse #54)

.... Remember the future of Christianity even when Sadam Husein was in power christians were doing just fine.
now is depend who is stiring and what they are stiring...!
Islam has to do nothing with this.
Doug Matulis said:

... then why is the future of Christianity in Iraq in grave doubt amid growing violence against members of the faith as U.S. influence in the Muslim nation declines.

Doug you need to get out if your Political cage and look for fair and balanced ones do not be depend just on fox news see this video for instance get more aducated http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHesVH-MUEc

and this video for insance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELgJGCbUb80&feature=related
I know the answer, but I'll let refet have first dibs...!

January 6, 2011 10:24 PM Forum: Religion

Science in the Bible

Posted By refet dehari

Hi Keith I'm sorry for what happen to message of Jesus.
that is whay some things do not fit OK here is why
http://www.islamcode.com/

or you can read this if you have time !

[COLOR="Fuchsia"]The "Bible" for Muslims?
What Do Muslims Believe About the Old and New Testament?
[/COLOR]

First it was the Da Vinci Code controversy - It was everywhere! Dan Brown's book said Jesus in not divine or God, and the gospels as we know them, had been changed, and after Jesus stay here on earth, men raised his status to the level of God. Could any of this be true?
Now the Christian scholar, Professor Bart Ehran's book "Misquoting Jesus" claims they do not even have a "copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy" of anything from the original writings of any of the writers of the Old or the New Testament. What does this do to the faithful?
Ancient secrets of the Church, hidden for centuries have actually been revealed and published in books prior to the Da Vinci Code. Baigent and Leigh have produced other books from researchers point of view over the last two decades, including "Dead Sea Scrolls Deception", "Holy Blood, Holy Grail", and "Messianic Legacy." These books were topics of hot debate when they came out in the early 90's and certainly they have fueled an ongoing interest into just exactly who was this man Jesus, what was his message and what happened to him?
Islam provided solid evidence over 1,400 years ago. The answer, according to Muslim scholars has been in the Quran for over fourteen hundred years Some may be surprised to learn, Muslims believe in the miracle birth and other miracles associated with Jesus. They actually consider him as the "Messiah" and they even say, "peace be upon him" when mentioning his name. But, they are quick to negate any connection between God and Jesus as a partnership or God-head, and they rule out the notion of God having any son (or daughter for that matter).
Muslim scholars "broke the code" like this: Creation itself tells us there is a creator and from the beginning of time – Allah, (the One God in Arabic) alone is to be worshiped. This is clear teaching throughout the Old testament (Torah), the scriptures that Jesus himself read and taught from. God is one not one of three; for example: ‘He is God; [COLOR="Blue"]there is no other besides Him’. (Deuteronomy 4:35). [/COLOR]The same is mentioned in the book of Mark in the New Testament, chapter 12, verse 29, when Jesus, peace be upon him, had been asked about the Greatest Commandment he replied, "To know, O Israel, the Lord your God is One Lord; and you have to love Him with all your heart and all your mind and all your strength."
According to the oldest and most authentic copies of manuscripts and scrolls available throughout the centuries, Jesus, peace be upon him, never claimed to be God, or the creator, or the One to pray to, nor did he tell his followers to revere him as God. These notions appear on the lips of others who came along decades and even centuries later. While Jesus was on earth he did not claim to be the creator or ask us to revere him as God. His miraculous birth is a sign of his prophethood: “Verily, the likeness of Jesus before Allah, is the likeness of Adam. He (Allah) created him from dust and said “Be!” and he was” (Quran 3:59). Like all the great and noble prophets of Allah such as Adam, Abraham, Moses, Isaac and David, Jesus came with one message: Worship, love, obey and submit to the one true God, Allah, the creator of everything and do not worship anything besides Allah.
Throughout history, people have taken to worship things or people alongside Allah, or just worshiping something else like power, status or money. Even the names of religions seem have more to do with the creation and less or nothing to do with the Creator. For example: Buddhism – Buddha (the name of a man), Confucianism – Confucius (the name of a man), Hinduism – Hind (the name of an area), Judaism – Judah (the name of a tribe) and Christianity – Christ (the name of a great prophet).
Islam is different. Islam is a word coming from the verb "aslama" and it carries the meaning of "surrender", "submission", "obedience", "sincerity" and "peace" between you and Almighty Allah (God) and not to any human or anything within creation. Anyone who practices Islam submits to and worships Allah, alone without any partners of any kind.
The Quran states: "There is only One God (Allah) then have reverence for Me and fear Me (and Me alone)." To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and on earth, and to Him is duty due always: then will ye fear other than Allah?" (Quran 16:51-52)
Isn’t it time you join Jesus, the son of Mary, along with all of the other Prophets of Allah and practice the "Submission to the Will of God" (Islam)?
Or simply put: [COLOR="Red"]"Worship the Creator - and not His Creations!"[/COLOR]
Keith Lawson said:

Is there science in the Bible? Yes, even though the Bible is not a science book.

Please remember that our modern scientific words did not exist when these scriptures were originally written.

The Atom: Even though Solomon didn’t use the terms atom or sub-atomic particles, this scripture reveals that he understood the concept before modern man “discovered� it. While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world. (Proverbs 8:26)

A Round Earth: Christopher Columbus could have saved himself a lot of time trying to convince people that the earth was round had he used this scripture: It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants therefore are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in…(Isaiah 40:22)

Gravity: Job in chapter 26:7 speaks about the invisible force of gravity: He stretchest out the north over the empty place, and
hangeth the earth upon nothing.

The first Law of Thermodynamics: I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be forever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him. (Ecclesiastes 3:14)

Earth’s Hydrologic Cycle: All the rivers run into the sea; yet the sea is not full; to the place from which the rivers come, there they return again. (Ecclesiastes 1:7)

Earth’s Wind Cycles: The wind goeth toward the south, and turneth about to the north; it whirleth about continually, and the wind returneth again according to its circuits. (Ecclesiastes 5:16)

Astronomy: Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion? Canst thou bring Mazzroth in its season, Or canst thou guide Arcturus with its sons? (Job 38:31,32) Mazzroth is the 12 signs of the zodiac. Arcturus is not the star but the Great Bear that we know today as Ursa Major. It is interesting to note that the star groupings mentioned (except the zodiac) have seven main stars.

Dinosuars: Job 40:15-40. This animal is called a Behomoth. Modern thelogy says that this a hippo. These scriptures describe a Brontosaurus more than a hippo. Since most mondern thelogy believs in evolution, and the dinosaurs lived supposedly millions of years ago, they had to settle with a hippo. Job 41:1-34 describs a terrible dinosaur. Modern thelogy calls this a crocodile. Not even close.

There is a lot more but I hope these examples suffice.

Keith

January 31, 2011 11:20 PM Forum: Religion

Strange insults

Posted By refet dehari

Hi Steve thank you for your considiration.
insult is not just in this forum!
for Example my son 10 years old was telling me: how the teacher ask him ,what he believes ,who is his prophet and after he answer being Muslim , then the teacher ask the students "HOW MANY OF YOU ARE AFRAID OF MUSLIM IN THIS CLASS"? I ask him what did she say after that ? he said he does not remember Well I think he does not want to tell me cause if is negativ he knows I'll go and ask her hwtakind of Qestion is that? any way
my son told me all of them sad yes beside three kids and my son ask them are afraid of me? they responded no but from them cause they are strange..!
see beside the media brain wash people even the schools using the method of hate.
I Allways try to open bridges tell the similarities and fading the lines we have from each other.
I was reading one of the books of my sons school
explaining how religions are difrent .
and I din't find in that book to say that Muslims believe on All prophets as they believe on Muhamed pbuh.
I ask some christians did you ever hear a prist telling you in the church that Muslims have a chapter on the Qur'an with name MARY and many verses of mericles ofJesus their respond is NO!
here is the problem some one making LINES and not telling similaritys to bring people to the same boat.
Clear skies
Refet.
Steve Hollenbach said:

Hi All,
Just had a chance to read up on the recent exchanges following Science in the Bible.

What I found was rather uninteligent so I didn't join in. This forum, being on Astromart, one would think at least some intelect would be involved. Perhaps those who's opinions I do respect are silent because of this.

If this is a "Religion Forum" anyone should be able to openly describe the teachings of their religion without a barage of childish quips and insults. Dissagreement is healthy. In fact I like it, however it quickly degrads into chaos.

It never ceases to amaze me how much hypocracy and predjudice are labled as "faith". It would seem that to some people the only thing "Faith" means is firmly held
loonacy. Those who actively practice (rather than blindly claim) Christianity are too often downed out by the noise.

Sorry Refet, so many here don't bother to think or even care about others. Hidden in the shadows of a future time, they might learn to treat others as they would be treated.

Steve
:S

January 31, 2011 11:38 PM Forum: Digital SLR AstroPhotography

M33 with an ED80 and D50

Posted By refet dehari

I have to be idiot and say ah this pic is from nasa is to good to be true.
I have ed 80mm and Skawatcher EQ 6 never tried yet
can you please sem me foto of your camera equipment I nee to know that makes this picture like this please.
Refet.
Steve Mathis said:

I just wanted to get lots of letters and numbers in the title. But seriously, this is 11 x 10 min @ ISO 1600, with an Orion ED80 with the "dedicated" FF/FR, so it is a 510mm FL @ f/6.38. Stacked with DSS, and processed with PSCS3. Help revive this forum, and comment or criticize at will.