Posts Made By: Rob Wiederrich

October 12, 2011 05:56 PM Forum: Religion

Hubris

Posted By Rob Wiederrich

I don't think it means what you think it means....

October 21, 2011 02:22 AM Forum: Politics

October 21, 2011 06:48 PM Forum: Politics

Where is the logic in this?

Posted By Rob Wiederrich

The senate voted down Obummer's jobs bill and he blames the republicans..while the vice president claims rape and violent crimes will surely rise because the republicans defeated the bill. I think I'm missing something....Aren't the Dems in control of the senate...... 8O or is that a rumor?

October 21, 2011 07:00 PM Forum: Politics

DC is a haven.....

Posted By Rob Wiederrich

8O We knew it was a place where logic and common sense could avoid and stupidity could rein...but now illegals can hide there too..without any fear of the law catching up with them and dealing with them. Maybe that is what we need..since illegal activity already thrives there. 8O

October 24, 2011 08:46 PM Forum: Politics

Will the $ be replaced as the int. standard?

Posted By Rob Wiederrich

8O The US dollar my be going the way of the dodo. What does that mean to you?

November 12, 2011 10:47 PM Forum: Refractors

Starlight glow image of your refractor

Posted By Rob Wiederrich

Orrr...moon glow with some Jupiter added.
Got that night image of your scope working the night sky?

Here is my recent contribution. My 10"f/15 dancing in moonlight working Jupter......OH boy. grin

December 5, 2011 08:33 PM Forum: Politics

As the field thins

Posted By Rob Wiederrich

Well Herman has caught the last bus to the barn..leaving the field open for decision making. Personally I think Newt will be the REP nomination...and we need a smart guy to school that Harvard guy. Newt's poll numbers are at 38% and climbing so we'll see. 8)

December 14, 2011 09:24 PM Forum: Politics

Pipe line pole dance..

Posted By Rob Wiederrich

Can anyone afford me the clarity and point out actually why Obummer doesn't want the jobs that the pipeline would create for Americans..not to mention the additional oil supply that can reduce prices at the pump...anyone...anyone?

December 14, 2011 09:30 PM Forum: Politics

Palestinians.

Posted By Rob Wiederrich

Is it actually hard to believe what Newt said about the Palestinians and their legitimacy compared to Israel?

December 14, 2011 09:36 PM Forum: Politics

Did he say what I think he said?

Posted By Rob Wiederrich

Is Obummer actually conceding that to fix his economic mess it will take(at least) another term for him and probably several other presidents terms after?
Isn't this the dude who said he can fix things by his third year..no problem?

So instead of answering for his blundering..he passes it along. How pathetic. 8O