New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Russ Carroll

December 17, 2020 03:53 AM Forum: Politics

Idaho

Posted By Russ Carroll

Originally Posted by Rod Kaufman

"Both the number of deaths and the number of cases is rising fastest in areas President Trump won in 2020 and Republican congressional candidates carried in 2018. That may be a function of geography — Republicans perform better in rural areas, while Democrats do better in urban cores. It may also indicate that those living in rural areas are less likely to abide by recommendations from health experts to avoid social gatherings."
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/530128-covid-19-deaths-hit-hardest-in-rural-america

40,000 new cases in CA yesterday

December 17, 2020 05:33 PM Forum: Politics

Maybe Conservatives Will Wear These Masks...

Posted By Russ Carroll

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/army/530597-army-issues-combat-face-masks-for-soldiers-in-2021

Just in time for the war on Christmas

December 18, 2020 07:52 PM Forum: Politics

Seen at Taco Bell drive thru.....

Posted By Russ Carroll

Trump will have plenty of chances to have mansex when he checks in to Clubfed. Until then, you guys will just have to fantasize about Joe.

December 23, 2020 07:21 PM Forum: Politics

TOTAL US Deaths up by 400,000 this year

Posted By Russ Carroll

...for you blithering f'ing idiots that still say that other causes of death are being attributed to COVID and it's a fake pandemic.

https://apnews.com/article/us-coronavirus-deaths-top-3-million-e2bc856b6ec45563b84ee2e87ae8d5e7

January 6, 2021 04:38 AM Forum: Politics

Georgia Senate Runoffs

Posted By Russ Carroll

OAN has just called the election for Trump

January 6, 2021 02:42 PM Forum: Politics

Georgia Senate Runoffs

Posted By Russ Carroll

Originally Posted by Patrick Keafer

That's a joke right?
Yes it was, but if you have to ask, it's probably not a very funny one. grin

January 6, 2021 02:43 PM Forum: Politics

Georgia Senate Runoffs

Posted By Russ Carroll

Originally Posted by James Brown

We’ll have to wait and see of course, there will certainly be policies I disagree with that are approved over the next two years, before we return to gridlock.  But you know me, I think the system is plenty robust enough to turn back anything too radical.  Jim

Moderates hold all of the power in the Senate, and Biden is a centrist. Everyone relax.

January 6, 2021 02:49 PM Forum: Politics

Georgia Senate Runoffs

Posted By Russ Carroll

So, let's look at why 2 Dems were elected to the Senate last night: TRUMP.

Bashing the Governor and election officials and claiming the state is corrupt did not go over too well with some of the conservatives I know in Georgia That certainly depressed GOP turnout and caused some Biden-voting Republicans to vote for the Dems.

Trump HIGHLIGHTING the fact that the only thing separating the people from a $2000 relief check was....a GOP Senate. Nice job, Donny Dumbass.

His wild, irrational, illegal behavior, trying to overturn the election, also did not play well with anyone rational. I guess there were more rational people in GA than the GOP realized.

Reaction.

January 6, 2021 03:49 PM Forum: Politics

Georgia Senate Runoffs

Posted By Russ Carroll

Originally Posted by James Brown

Hi Russ:

You're starting to sound like me over the last 4 years!  I hope you and your family had a lovely Christmas and new years.  I really enjoyed the laid-back pace of a pandemic holiday!

Jim

All i will say is, when driving at night up to the top of a mountain on winding roads, this is a phrase that will never come out of my mouth "Gee, let's see how close I can come to those guard rails!"

January 6, 2021 04:30 PM Forum: Politics

Georgia Senate Runoffs

Posted By Russ Carroll

""I will personally work to defeat every single Republican Senator / Congressman who doesn't stand up against this fraud - they will be primaried in their next election and they will lose," tweeted the son of the 45th president of the United States."
Talk about twisted...https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/06/politics/eric-trump-republicans-2022/index.html

Hey Donny Jr, remember Solomon's son? Yeah, neither does anyone else on the planet.