New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Russ Carroll

June 24, 2022 11:59 PM Forum: Politics

At Least 6 Justices still believe in the Bill of Rights

Posted By Russ Carroll

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

We don't need him.  He lives in California.  His vote is completely meaningless.  There could be 2 Million just like him in California and if all of them voted for whichever Republican becomes the nominee, California will still be a blue State.  There aren't enough of "him" out there in California to change the vote there.

The state is a lost cause.  
I’m moving to CO just to cancel out your vote.

June 28, 2022 03:52 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Russ Carroll

In other words, you like the liberals and leftists here are just waiting for me to to put up some capital letters or some bold faced print and then make a claim that I'm in anger mode ALL the time, which I'm not.  

Is this a breakthrough? Did Richard just separate JB from the libs and lefties here??

You can't take it back, Rich.

June 29, 2022 12:25 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Russ Carroll

Russ, I'll ask you the same question I posed to Jim:

Has the Biden Presidency been the utter disaster that we said it would be, or is there some shining area where he's made good policy?

If so, then name it. 

it is a disaster. Unfortunately, Trump would have been a far, far worse alternative.

June 29, 2022 02:18 AM Forum: Politics

Good News

Posted By Russ Carroll

‘member Spy vs Spy?

We have Rod vs Rich

Latest installment:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTReQnSnR/?k=1

June 29, 2022 02:18 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Russ Carroll

How so?  What policies would he have enacted that were worse than what Biden did? 

Do you believe that we would be seeing inflation the same as we are now?

Do you think he would have spent as much as Biden has?  

Do you think the Border would be more secure.  

And BTW, I give you kudos for answering my 1st question earlier.  
https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2022/06/28/trump-sought-lead-armed-mob-capitol-jan-6-aide-says/

This article summarizes why Trump is unacceptable under any circumstance.

I have not watched the Jan 6th hearings...except for yesterday. Only a fool would not understand how close to disaster our country came, and all of the most damning testimony is coming from Trump loyalists, some of who said they would STILL vote for him.

June 29, 2022 03:09 PM Forum: Politics

Good News

Posted By Russ Carroll

These people are completely hysterical, unhinged, mentally deranged loons.  

Russ actually believes that the US almost ceased to exist on Jan 6, 2021.  

One can't reason with crazy people who believe anything that other leftists tell them to believe.  

They are a lost cause. 

And the amazing thing is that they aren't afraid to put their hysterics on display for the world to see.  shocked

The true "TDS" is exhibited by those that refuse to apply any sense of objectivity to evidence (or refuse to take any in) and keep on supporting Trump. THAT is what TDS is.

June 29, 2022 03:12 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Russ Carroll

I will vote for him in a heartbeat if he is the nominee.  

That gal's Bullshit testimony was refuted by everybody she named.

The lie that she came up with where she said "Trump reached over and grabbed the steering wheel" was completely contradicted by the Secret Service Agent in Question.

He said that never ever happened.  

2 guys said that she was full of shit.  

I just wonder do YOU believe everything that these psychotics out there tell you to believe?  You just blindly take their word for every bullshit story that this fraudulent committee puts up for public consumption.

Man you guys are the most gullible individuals I've ever listened to.  

How did Trump actually GRAB the steering wheel from 12 feet away while he was in the back seat of the Presidential Limo?

Can you explain that bit of magic??

Yes I can explain it: She was told this happened by another aid, she did not see it happen. I'm sure she is not lying, whether it was a BS summarization of what happened or not.

Most of her damning testimony was not about what someone else said, but what she heard directly. 

June 29, 2022 03:26 PM Forum: Politics

June 29, 2022 03:26 PM Forum: Politics

June 29, 2022 03:59 PM Forum: Politics

For all of the Idiots out there on the left who are perfectly fine with believing ALL the Bullshit Garbage that the Jan 6th Inquistion tells you to believe

Posted By Russ Carroll

Originally Posted by Brian McFarland

Who is afraid of Trump running again? 

I am for one...because I desperately want a GOP win in the '24 Presidential race for starters. Trump is almost the only beatable candidate, on top of being a disastrous person.