Need Help?

Posts Made By: Russ Carroll

June 29, 2022 04:35 PM Forum: Politics

At Least 6 Justices still believe in the Bill of Rights

Posted By Russ Carroll

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

You know something Jackass, Fuck you asshole.   wink

You've got nothing.

The Secret Service was so appalled at the lies that they came out with a statement saying they are ready to counter the Bullshit that is being propagated.
The only thing they dispute is Trump putting his hands on them or lunging at the wheel. They confirm the rest of the account of demanding profanely to go to the Capitol.

June 29, 2022 04:41 PM Forum: Politics

For all of the Idiots out there on the left who are perfectly fine with believing ALL the Bullshit Garbage that the Jan 6th Inquistion tells you to believe

Posted By Russ Carroll

So then what say you about the reports from CNN about her testimony being challenged as complete fabrication?

You know, the testimony that like a 3 year old child, you glomed onto and didn't question.
CBS is quoted as saying they denied the physical altercation, but not the rest:

"The Secret Service officials do not dispute that Trump was irate or that he demanded to be taken to the Capitol, in the language that Hutchinson related to the committee."

That is not a denial that the SS guy didn't tell her the story she related to the committee, which i am guessing he did. He said it didn't happen in reality, if these reports are right. We will see under oath what the true story is.

June 29, 2022 04:46 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Russ Carroll

BTW, I just watched the video again, it didn't say one thing about Ornato and Engle confirming the rest of the story.

As far as I know they didn't tell anyone that.  

You claim they confirmed the rest of the story.

Show it.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/secret-service-jan-6-committee-trump-cassidy-hutchinson-testimony/

June 29, 2022 04:51 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Russ Carroll

So what?

She lied under oath.

See, this is where you have to tap into your inner scientist and realize there are other options.

The most plausible is that the guy either exaggerated what happened for effect or he used hyperbole to describe the intensity of Trumps protestations. Other options are possible, as well as the one you suggest. She has a pretty sparse list of reasons as to why she would outright lie about this and an avalanche of reasons to not fabricate something like this. We will find out under oath shortly.

June 29, 2022 04:54 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Russ Carroll

Where does that say that Ornato confirmed that he was irate and wanted to go to the capitol?

It doesn't.  From what I read, SHE said it.  Do you understand the difference?

If the article confirms that HE told the reporter that, then point it out.  

I didn't see it.

I'll look for your next response.

"The Secret Service officials could be anyone".  I didn't see it where it said Ornato confirmed that he was Irate.  I didn't read where it stated "we confirmed through Ornato and Ornato doesn't dispute that Trump was angry.

You DO understand that what you say are the words of a CBS reporter. 

I don't see quotes do you?

That would be a big NO.  
Yes, I should have said that the officials did not dispute the account, not that they confirmed it.

"The Secret Service officials do not dispute that Trump was irate or that he demanded to be taken to the Capitol, in the language that Hutchinson related to the committee."

We will find out under oath what happened.

June 29, 2022 04:56 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Russ Carroll

And no, there is no indication that the Inquisition will call forth these agents to testify.

They aren't interested in counter evidence.

This is a kangaroo court.  Did you already forget that?  wink

However, a source close to the Secret Service confirmed to CBS News that Engel and the driver are prepared to testify under oath that neither man was physically attacked or assaulted by Trump and that the former president never lunged for the steering wheel of the vehicle.

The Secret Service officials do not dispute that Trump was irate or that he demanded to be taken to the Capitol, in the language that Hutchinson related to the committee.

June 29, 2022 10:06 PM Forum: Politics

This gal sums up the mindset perfectly of every single leftist here and in the nation.

Posted By Russ Carroll

Originally Posted by James Lacey

The Washington Examiner is without a doubt one of the most conservatively biased magazines in DC.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/editorials/trump-proven-unfit-for-power-again

Trump proven unfit for power again

Former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson’s Tuesday testimony ought to ring the death knell for former President Donald Trump’s political career. Trump is unfit to be anywhere near power ever again.

Trump is a disgrace. Republicans have far better options to lead the party in 2024. No one should think otherwise, much less support him, ever again.

I assume the National Review and Andrew McCarthy need no introduction?

https://www.nationalreview.com/2022/06/cassidy-hutchinsons-testimony-against-trump-is-devastating/

Cassidy Hutchinson’s Testimony against Trump Is Devastating

Cassidy Hutchinson, a top aide to Trump’s White House chief of staff Mark Meadows, provided compelling testimony Tuesday that former president Donald Trump is singularly culpable for the Capitol riot.

Instead of trying to stop it, he willfully exacerbated the problem — and would apparently have made it worse still if the Secret Service had not been courageously insubordinate.

Amen

June 30, 2022 09:16 AM Forum: Politics

For all of the Idiots out there on the left who are perfectly fine with believing ALL the Bullshit Garbage that the Jan 6th Inquistion tells you to believe

Posted By Russ Carroll

Originally Posted by Brian McFarland

Yes. Besides moderate Rs, who on earth do you think is afraid he'll run again?
BTW, I, for one, am FAR more conservative than most Trumpists. I simply know what conservatism is.

July 1, 2022 03:41 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Russ Carroll

Buh bye dumbshit: Don't let the door hit your fat ass on the way out.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/30/gop-megadonors-turn-on-trump-look-for-2024-alternatives-after-jan-6-hearings.html

August 5, 2022 07:59 PM Forum: Politics

Dick Cheney: "No individual is ‘greater threat to our republic’ than Trump"

Posted By Russ Carroll

Liz Cheney is the only serving member of the GOP caucus with any balls. Watch for her in a sequel coming to you by the non-idiot wing of the GOP.