Image of the day

Captured by
Paul Walsh

Wet beak - he had just skimmed the neighbor's pond.

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Russ Carroll

August 16, 2022 11:43 PM Forum: Politics

Want to see the leftist frauds and fools change their tune instantly??

Posted By Russ Carroll

Originally Posted by James Lacey

Trump is in deep doo-doo, and no amount of spinning or excuses from you and his supporters will change that.

Trump will never be in deep doo-doo...that is until he meets the author of two Corinthians.

August 17, 2022 09:51 PM Forum: Politics

Hey they saw Hypocrite Lizzie right after the election

Posted By Russ Carroll

Originally Posted by Richard Davis
Whoda' thunk it?  

You can serve as President and still be working inside a McDonalds. You can't be President serving inside a prison.

You'll come around to her eventually, Rich. 

Cheney '24

August 17, 2022 10:13 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Russ Carroll

LOL.  That's funny Russ, so you're on board already with a Fraud from Wy, who has lost the race before she even started.  

Very shrewd Russ, VERY shrewd.    wink
If she ran as an independent with a “Joe Lieberman” Democrat, if one even exists today, she could win in ‘24 against Trump.

August 17, 2022 10:39 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Russ Carroll

Originally Posted by James Brown

Hi Russ:  I just spent a couple of days with a D friend of mine from law school.  Very liberal on social issues, not as much on the economy or foreign affairs.  A typical Hoosier Democrat.  I'm pretty sure that he would vote for a Cheney/New Liebermann ticket over Biden Harris.  I am 100% sure he would vote that ticket over Trump or DeSantis.  

I would donate to and campaign for that ticket.  I don't think it is practical though, the EC is quite a burden in this instance.  How many states could possibly flip away from their Red/Blue biases?

Jim
TRIGGER ALERT

Ironically, the biggest problem Cheney would have is that she is more conservative than Trump.

I think there is probably no way that Joe Manchin would run as an independent, and even less that he would accept the #2 spot on the ticket, but he could do the trick.

All I would say is that independence outnumber both Dems and Republicans by a pretty wide margin and I'm guessing the right ticket could pull a good chunk of them in.

August 17, 2022 11:38 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Russ Carroll

Sorry Darian, had to steal this from you. 

Hat tip to Darian for this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If3SXJeZzMQ

Hat tip to Trumps parents for this home movie of the Don

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxTMbIxEj-E

August 18, 2022 06:41 AM Forum: Politics

The Deranged Liz Cheney and her Fraudulent phony remarks during her concession speech

Posted By Russ Carroll

Surely you have a digital photo around somewhere?  You and your table saw maybe?  

I've frequently said “Rich” was just some Grad students sadistic bot experiment and that he doesn’t even exist…

August 19, 2022 08:26 AM Forum: Politics

Just how friggin' psychotic IS the left both here and around the globe?? They are SICK folks.

Posted By Russ Carroll

Originally Posted by Brian McFarland

Wow what a tough guy! LOL

I wouldn't F with him!

August 19, 2022 10:01 PM Forum: Politics

Fighting Back, slowly but surely, and hopefully winning.

Posted By Russ Carroll

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2022/08/18/cheneys-humiliating-defeat-is-another-sign-that-we-are-winning-n2611869

Another great article by the man who doesn't pull punches.  wink

Is it just me, or do others find it hysterical that the entire contents of townhall articles are contained in the URL's to the stories?

August 19, 2022 10:39 PM Forum: Politics

Talk about tone-deaf

Posted By Russ Carroll

“Alec Baldwin says he doesn't believe he or anyone else will face criminal charges in the fatal shooting last year on the "Rust" movie set -- a tragic episode he says "has taken years off" his life"

August 19, 2022 11:37 PM Forum: Politics

Then there's Fauci.......

Posted By Russ Carroll

Hmmm.  I'll do some reading about that.   If Rod, James, Russ, or anyone else who is inclined to get a second booster wants to chime in, I'd appreciate it.

I wanted to wait until the fall, but I got my 4th in June.  My Cardiologist told me “you are the patient I worry about.” Good sales pitch.