Mark Killion

The Iris Nebula

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Russ Carroll

September 20, 2022 11:12 PM Forum: Politics

The #1 HERO of the left and they've adored him for nearly the last 100 years.

Posted By Russ Carroll

Originally Posted by James Brown
Truly world class semantic nit picking we've got going on here.  Entertaining if nothing else!

The #1 HERO of the left and they've adored him for nearly the last 100 years…
LOL!  Of course the left reveres FDR as their HERO….
All the liberal adults I knew growing up tended to speak of him in glowing, reverent terms….
So don't give me your BS that FDR isn't revered by the older generation of liberals as the greatest President of all time….

LOL!!  I never said that the left WORSHIPS him. I said that they consider him a Hero.

I guess presiding over the destruction of Nazi Germany, fascist Italy, and imperialist Japan has a few perks in history books.

September 23, 2022 03:54 PM Forum: Politics

Judge Andrew Napolitano on Classified Material

Posted By Russ Carroll

Originally Posted by Brian McFarland

The best part is when Trump suggests that maybe the FBI raided his gold-plated swamp hotel because they were looking for Hillary's emails. Seriously, is he brain damaged?

People actually want this doofus as president again?

I think they were looking for JFK Jr. Any word on his whereabouts?

September 23, 2022 03:57 PM Forum: Politics

The #1 HERO of the left and they've adored him for nearly the last 100 years.

Posted By Russ Carroll

Rich, I have read your stuff - far too much of it - for years.  I can tell from the length, tone, and word choice of these recent posts that you are worked up to a dangerous state.  It is easy to see.  I think you know it too.   

Rich misspelled pool

September 23, 2022 07:31 PM Forum: Politics

MU Law Poll

Posted By Russ Carroll

By the way, specifically for Rod and Brian, our Californians*:  Would you support a Newsome candidacy?  I think that the perception of California politicians is toxic here in flyover country, but I have read a couple of really glowing puff-pieces basically saying the question of a Newsome presidential run is not if, but when...

Jim

* I could include Russ, but he is not a D, no matter what the screamer says.

Newsom only looks good now because CA isn’t a financial s#&$ show, which it is about to become. As heavy taxation on wealth and the sputtering of housing and Silicon Valley plays out over the next 2 years, I can see some of the worst economic conditions here in a very long time. Spending by these commies will bury the CA budget and us along with it. I’ll say it now: CA will have a GOP governor within 2 years.

September 23, 2022 08:15 PM Forum: Politics

Gaetz Skates

Posted By Russ Carroll

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

Since we're in a bear market now because of the condition of this country under Democrat destruction, the US Stock Market is now below 30,000 points

Dem and R's equally pushed trillions of dollars into the economy. They are only 1/2 of the problem. The Federal Reserve pushing money directly into the economy is the other half of the S%^& show going on right now. It is idiotic to blame all of this on the D's, even though they are anything but blameless.

September 24, 2022 09:38 PM Forum: Politics

MU Law Poll

Posted By Russ Carroll

Originally Posted by Rod Kaufman

Conversely, if you look at the number of Trump-backed election deniers that are currently running on the ballot across the country in November, the reality becomes apparent that the Republican base supports them and hence, him. So, I'm less inclined to write him off given that and his unexpected win in 2016...

let’s hope these losers get voted down next month and that we put an end to this insanity once and for all

September 25, 2022 03:06 AM Forum: Politics

The New Gestapo...

Posted By Russ Carroll

Originally Posted by Brian McFarland

What reports? Let me guess - reports from one of those whack-a-doodle right-wing outrage sources you parrot all the time?

Why are you actually doubting the veracity of www.cockedlockedandreadytoschlock.tv?

September 28, 2022 10:22 AM Forum: Politics

41 days until the MIdterm elections.....

Posted By Russ Carroll

May the DNC come to ruin. This is their true heart:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/27/politics/michigan-3rd-house-race-democratic-meddling/index.html

This is the GOP Rep who voted for impeachment that was primaried by a Trump fanatic with the support of the DNC to the tune of $450,000.

These are the same scum-of-the-earth that will do anything they can to get Trump nominated in 2024.

What you sow you reap.

October 6, 2022 09:39 AM Forum: Politics

Is Georgia really going to elect this bozo?

Posted By Russ Carroll

Originally Posted by Greg Shaffer

I personally wish the GOP had put up someone else 

This is what will continue to happen to the GOP until it buries Trump. S%^t on top of s%^t. The only reason Walker is the nominee is the orange doofus.

October 6, 2022 03:35 PM Forum: Politics

America Last

Posted By Russ Carroll

Hey...dummy...why don't you go to Texas instead of Venezuela or the Middle East to get more oil?

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/10/06/oil-us-delivers-angry-rebuke-of-massive-opec-production-cut.html

If you want more oil, get it here.