New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Russ Carroll

April 5, 2023 09:30 PM Forum: Politics

Trump Indicted

Posted By Russ Carroll

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

Funny Greg, how we were told by these clowns here "You don't have any idea what he's being charged with. We have to wait to see what the indictment says.  Legal experts say that Alan Bragg has a lot of stuff on him".

Yeah, we didn't know what we were talking about.  They knew Bragg was just getting it all dialed in, and he had Donald Trump shaking in his boots.

Then it turns out that he had nothing but the spitting on the sidewalk charge that we knew it was all along.

Just like every other lie and Bullshit charge they have made against him for the last 7 years.  

There has never been any person in the history of this nation who has been politically persecuted with corrupt courts, corrupt DOJs, corrupt Prosecutors at the state level, the corrupt FBI, and corrupt politicians in the last nearly 250 years than this man has been saddled with.

And of course to those who are supposed to have reverence for the US Constitution, they couldn't give a damn about the integrity of the Legal system. They don't give a damn about the Rule of Law.  

In fact, they are perfectly fine with using the Constitution to wipe their backsides with and throwing it and the Rule of Law in this nation into the toilet.  

They support doing that because they never had any integrity or principles to begin with.  

And this newest iteration of their corrupt election interference ploy is going to keep coming for the next 18 months.  

They will continue to do it until they are stopped or someone strong on the left side of the political aisle stands up and says "No MORE".

But there is no one single soul with an ounce of character, integrity, or willingness to put himself out there on the left or even a RINO.  

So the destruction of this nation will continue because too many people in this nation are more concerned about satisfying their hate of one man, than they are in putting the good of the nation and the idea of keeping this nation as a Free and Fair Republic. 

They would rather see it collapse.

One thing is for sure.  The 3rd branch of gov't is destroyed now and in a pile of ashes.  

Some here may be surprised to know that I’m not a fan of Trump, and even I don’t want to see him or any future President tried for this type of crime. However, it’s probably a tad much to say the judiciary is now destroyed and in ashes.

I only read your last line. I’ll read the rest of this on my summer vacay.

April 5, 2023 10:01 PM Forum: Politics

Trump Indicted

Posted By Russ Carroll

Originally Posted by Greg Shaffer

Just to rub alcohol on an open cut..... Hillery's campaign had to pay a fine for the exact same thing regarding the payment for the Russian dossier.....ie listing it as a campaign expense. Guess they couldnt link it to another crime like they have not done with this one either. LOL

BTW he’s very likely guilty as hell. The obvious “second crime” is tax fraud. Paying off a hooker is a personal expense, not a deductible or business or campaign one. Still should be left alone in the case of a US President under these circumstances.

April 5, 2023 10:11 PM Forum: Politics

Trump Indicted

Posted By Russ Carroll

Originally Posted by James Brown

I'm curious.  You read the Vox article and you did not get the overall impression that the author believes Bragg will "probably not" win felony convictions...  I think "probably not win felony convictions" is a very fair summary of the article, starting with the title.  One does not use the word "dubious" without tipping their hand as to the author's underlying opinion.    Did anyone else read the article and form an opinion?  I get it that this is really pedantic stuff.

I don’t even know what ‘pedantic’ is, let alone form an opinion on a well-written article. I’m still choking down some of Richard’s previous tomes.

April 5, 2023 11:16 PM Forum: Politics

Trump Indicted

Posted By Russ Carroll

A cynic would say that this is intentional and that the media and Democrats are hand-picking the R nominee.  We'll see how that works out for them... 

Call me a cynic. Dems are rejoicing today.

April 5, 2023 11:23 PM Forum: Politics

Trump Indicted

Posted By Russ Carroll

Politically speaking, this is mother's milk for Trump.  His fundraising is up.  His poll numbers are up.  Bragg has frozen the news focus on Trump for a long time going forward.  Everyone on the right, up to and including Mitt Romney, thinks this prosecution is politically motivated, because it is.  Every day that passes makes me think that Trump will win the nomination, with a healthy assist from the media and over-zealous prosecutors.  A cynic would say that this is intentional and that the media and Democrats are hand-picking the R nominee.  We'll see how that works out for them... 

Very well said. What this also freezes is the focus and attention (if the orange idiot could control himself) on the most unserious crime Trump has ever committed that few really care about. He (or his allies more likely) can deflect to this sex show and away from sedition, which he should do time for.

April 6, 2023 03:59 AM Forum: Politics

Trump Indicted

Posted By Russ Carroll

Originally Posted by Brian McFarland

That's some insane shit right there. Their leadership have become caricatures of themselves in the worst possible way.

I hope our two Trump fanboys here are donating.
Is Linsey coloring his hair???

April 6, 2023 05:15 AM Forum: Politics

Trump Indicted

Posted By Russ Carroll

What would you think?  Where would you think you were at? 

You would most likely think "I must be in Stalin's Soviet Union", or "I must be in Communist China".

Richard, were you the kind of kid that, when your parents tried to enforce a curfew, asked them if they WERE THE GESTAPO?

April 6, 2023 11:16 PM Forum: Politics

Riding the MAGA Train

Posted By Russ Carroll

to extinction:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/chicago-mayor-wisconsin-supreme-court-election-paul-vallas-brandon-johnson-janet-protasiewicz-dan-kelly-3673d166?mod=opinion_lead_pos1

Democrats will be spending more money supporting unelectable Trump candidates in the GOP primaries than on their own candidates in the general election...AND IT IS WORKING YOU F'ING MORONS!

"Wisconsin’s Supreme Court result is another victory for the national left, which outspent the GOP and made it the most expensive judicial race in history. The surprise was the magnitude of progressive Janet Protasiewicz’s 55%-45% victory, which continued the GOP’s erosion in the Milwaukee suburbs and Fox River Valley. Democrats now hold a 4-3 majority on the state court.

As in 2022, Democrats helped to choose their GOP opponent, spending $1 million in the primary to defeat conservative challenger and Wisconsin Circuit Court judge Jennifer Dorow. That elevated former Supreme Court Justice Dan Kelly into the runoff. He appealed to the Donald Trump base, but he had already lost an election after being appointed by former Gov. Scott Walker to fill a vacancy on the court.

Judge Protasiewicz dispensed with most legal niceties and ran a nakedly political campaign almost like a candidate for Governor. She called Wisconsin’s legislative electoral maps “rigged” and Scott Walker’s 2011 Act 10 limits on union collective bargaining unconstitutional. She refused to say if she’d recuse herself if those cases come before the court.

Her major issue was abortion, especially the fate of an 1849 state statute that became law after the U.S. Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade. The law bans abortion in nearly all cases. Republicans who control the state Legislature helped her cause by failing to amend the law. They had ample warning from results last year in Michigan and Kentucky, where abortion drove Democratic turnout.

The Wisconsin results show abortion is still politically potent. In a special election for the state Senate on Tuesday, the Republican candidate barely won in a longtime GOP stronghold in the northern Milwaukee suburbs. If Republicans can’t win in Mequon, their legislative majorities will soon be imperiled, and you can move Wisconsin out of the swing-state column for the Presidency in 2024."

April 7, 2023 04:22 AM Forum: Politics

Clarence & Ginny

Posted By Russ Carroll

Hunter Biden, it was reported by the honest press that he received Millions from China for selling influence by his father.

He then divided up the millions among his family even funneling the money to his Late Brother's wife, giving her several hundred thousand dollars.  

Did he pay taxes on that money?  

Did his corrupt father President Joe Biden pay taxes on the money Hunter funneled to him?

Did his uncle Jim pay taxes on the money Hunter funneled to him?

Did Ashley, his brother's wife pay taxes on that money that Hunter funneled to her?

Did Hunter pay his brother's wife to sleep with him as reported, the way he paid hookers $10,000 a pop for having sex with him?

Did Hunter pay those hookers to cover up another crime he was committing?

Did Hunter put that money paid to hookers down as a business expense on his taxes?

Did Hunter violate the NY statute 175.10?  

Should Alvin Bragg investigate Hunter Biden for felony charges?

These are the questions we need to ask.  

You forgot to throw in the term "high-tech lynching" somewhere. I think your algo need tuning. 

April 13, 2023 09:30 AM Forum: Politics