andrews porter

Hart nebula

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Russ Carroll

January 28, 2024 03:25 PM Forum: Politics

LOL! No matter how the leftist media attempts to twist the polling, it appears that at the moment, Trump is leading Biden by 6 percentage points.

Posted By Russ Carroll

Originally Posted by Jim Moscheck
To the forum: Sorry for the argument I had with Davis yesterday. The man has no shame with his douch bag for a mouth and his dishonest style of conversation/debate. 

Here is the complete PM exchange initiated by Davis with my replies. Obviously, he spun it in his own special way. I think I'm pretty clear in my responses and in no way was I calling him names in the PMs. Obviously, he is nothing but a school bully and agitator pretending to be man. Talk about trying to goad someone into an altercation, wether here on the internet, or in person since he once threatened me with physical harm.

SUBJECT: Hi Buddy!

Davis: I almost forgot something, then I thought about your Wayne LaPierre story today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uSTOHa4Im4

Me: Stop sending me private messages. I'm not your buddy.

SUBJECT: Re: Hi Buddy!

Davis: So then Bowling is out of the question for our Weekend get together??    :'(

Me: Please stop private messaging me. If you have something to say say it in the forum. 

SUBJECT: I just need to get some clarity..

Davis: So then we aren't friends anymore, and I shouldn't send you any more private messages???
Just wanting to understand  smile

Me: I asked you to stop sending me private messages twice now. If you have anything to say to me regarding the politics forum please do it there.

SUBJECT: Since you've decided you'll be calling me out by name in each and every response you write on the forum. I thought it would be appropriate to send you a PM when you do it.

Davis: As for that LaPierre story of yours..... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uSTOHa4Im4

Keep them coming! smile

Me: For the last time, please stop private messaging me. If you have anything to say to me concerning a post I make please do it there.

End of messages.

He finally got the hint after four attempts.

Is this the way a normal person acts? Am I just so sheltered that I've never really personally met or experienced anyone on the internet quite like Davis? I'm on FB but really don't care for it and other than occasionally on this forum I'm mostly over on CN. It is very Pollyanna-ish, but in a good way, where folks are more or less decent to each other. I have lots of friends there and sometimes hope they don't read my posts here.

I try to keep my cool here, but Davis just knows how to push those buttons.  

<snark>. Concerning the number of attempts with the PMs and with all of Davis' previous innuendo and homophobia, which happens quite often, maybe he in fact he really does like me. You know, wink wink, nudge, nudge, know what I mean? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Sorry Rich, I'm taken, my wife and partner in life for 41 years and I are very happy. 

Too bad you'll never experience something as great as that.

Look on the bright side, Jim; the Lions may win an NFC championship today. Hasn't happened in our lifetimes!

February 1, 2024 07:42 PM Forum: Politics

Interesting Quinnipiac Poll

Posted By Russ Carroll

Originally Posted by Rod Kaufman
"President Biden has opened up a 6 point lead in a hypothetical head-to-head match-up with former President Trump, new polling shows, amid signs of a growing gender gap in support for the two party front-runners."

"A new Quinnipiac University national poll found Biden with 50 percent support among registered voters, ahead of Trump’s 44 percent."

"Biden also scored majority support among independents in the latest findings, with 52 percent support to Trump’s 40 percent."

"The poll additionally found a growing gender gap when it comes to support for the current and former presidents as they each run for a second White House term."

"Fifty-eight percent of women say they support Biden, up from 53 percent in December."

"At the same time, 53 percent of men say they support Trump, “largely unchanged” from 51 percent in December."

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4440504-2024-election-biden-leads-trump-growing-gender-gap-quinnipiac-poll/

Women and independents...

Now that the Dems have secured the nomination for Trump, they can go to work on him. There is still a long shot that Halley could pull it out of the fire, but it is a long shot. She could actually beat Biden. It's becoming clear that Trump will go down in flames. It's just a matter of time before he collapses with independents and rational conservatives..

February 7, 2024 12:13 PM Forum: Politics

February 12, 2024 10:08 PM Forum: Politics

Politics my butt! Chiefs or 49'ers!!!!

Posted By Russ Carroll

Why do you two liberals need to be so angry?

February 20, 2024 05:10 PM Forum: Politics

"Trumpworld Takes Aim At Republicans Who Supported Ukraine Aid Push"

Posted By Russ Carroll

Richard,

Why will the GOP not defend Ukraine and send aid to them?

Signed,

Curious

February 21, 2024 10:14 PM Forum: Politics

LOL! Trump Fined $355 Million/Barred From Doing Business In New York For 3 Years!

Posted By Russ Carroll

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

I've been speaking against the debt for years, and I've been the only vocal one talking about it on this forum.

I don't recall You EVER saying one word about it.

All you've ever done is make excuses for the clowns on the left that you support.   smile
We are trying to send Ukraine weapon's, not money. They are losing ground because of the GOP.

March 7, 2024 06:14 PM Forum: Politics

Congressman Ken Buck: A Con With Integrity: A Rarity

Posted By Russ Carroll

Originally Posted by James Brown

We'll see.   Buck's district is overwhelmingly R, but there will be Buck-like traditional conservatives running too.  This is ranching and farming country, so probably pretty MAGA, but they love Buck and his values too.

I hope/doubt Rod's crush Lauren Boebert will win.  She is distrusted by many in the 4th district for carpet bagging into a red district when her antics and boorish behavior have made her unelectable in her purple home district (the 3rd).

https://coloradonewsline.com/2024/01/26/4-takeaways-gop-primary-debate-colorado-4th-district/

Seems like Buck and Brian Kemp are the only two R's with some immunity from the Trump virus.

March 28, 2024 02:44 PM Forum: Politics

March 28, 2024 02:48 PM Forum: Politics

Springtime resolution

Posted By Russ Carroll

Proverbs 26:4-5

Don't answer a fool according to his foolishness or you'll be like him yourself.
Answer a fool according to his folly

May 17, 2024 02:36 PM Forum: Politics

To all the whining maggots on the left here who are engaging themselves in a gigantic cry fest, like a bunch of infantile fools

Posted By Russ Carroll

Originally Posted by Richard Davis
It appears that there is one particular individual who has now become so pussified, that he can't control himself and just keeps posting over and over, in his endless self-pitying party, crying and looking for sympathy from every single one of the leftists here and the RINOs. 

Here's a staunch word for that individual.  Grow a pair.

Act like a man, instead of the whining, pathetic maggot that you are.

Here is my observation about the losers on this political forum.

Virtually every one of you, since late 2015 or early 2016 reveled in your pathetic whining about Donald Trump possibly becoming President.

Every one of the leftists here attacked, with the most vociferous anger, and pretty much are still attacking the right side of the political aisle and the President who represented the right side of the political aisle.

For 5 solid years, including the year before his Presidency and every hour of every day for the 4 years that he was in the Presidency, you and your party of scumbags put up impediments and obstacles to his Presidency.

You exhibited not an ounce of shame about your disgusting vile characterizations of him as well as the right side of the political aisle, calling out any human being who supported his Presidency as being devils incarnate, referring to us as unAmerican fascists.

You tried every despicable trick in the book, including Robert Mueller spending 22 straight months using a fabricated dossier to try and throw Donald Trump out of office.

Today, you've got 42 or 280 different lawsuits and criminal actions in play this very second. 

The world has lost count at this point. 

And not one of you has any trepidation about it.  I can only assume that virtually all of you are too stupid to understand just how you are destroying this country with the political lawfare that you are employing, weaponizing the DOJ..

I thought perhaps maybe a lawyer here might finally come to his senses, but apparently his brain is gone, filled with too much TDS.  He obviously has lost every bit of ethics he ever learned in law school, since all that coward does is stay silent and watch it happen, as the entire legal system in this nation has been weaponized by the leftist sleaze that controls it.

And so now, you are upset and angry as hornets and wild boars about the possibility of Donald Trump regaining the Presidency?

If you had an ounce of intelligence you might just reflect on your actions over the past 9 years, however each and every one of you is so filled with hatred and vitriol that you can't.

All you whining maggots on the left have ever done in your pathetic existence on this forum is Attack Donald Trump with the worst, and most vile pejoratives that the English language holds.

Now you whining, sickening examples of humanity are going to stew in your hatred?

By all means please do!  

Please do enjoy your stewing and stick every one of your references to the rest of the world who isn't a communist bastard like your pathetic selves right up your backsides.

I'm going to laugh my ass off on election day when I think of you and every banshee in the Democrat party screaming at the sky the day after the election, just as you did in November of 2016.

Now go and have a great night.  I know I'm going to!  smile

TRANSLATION

Nobody reads my posts anymore.